Chapter 2: Reveal

Be My Fan || New Variety Show || [Story Starting]

Next to go in order to see who got in was Rap Monster. He stepped up and performed a freestyle rap for the girls. All girls gave him a green circle and the boys cheered. This was easy, they thought. After Rap Monster, was SUGA who did his own freestyle rap. He only got three circles. JiHae, Christine, and HyeMi had all given him the red X.

“But he was so good!” MinHae exclaimed.

He was forced to do another rap that got Christine’s attention. She changed her X to a circle meaning SUGA had passed. The boys clapped and sent out their next member. V stepped out and smiled at the girls. He impressed the girls by singing I Need a Girl by Taeyang. It was only the chorus but he sang acoustic which was a plus for some of the girls. Even though V was confident, he only got three. He looked at the girls with wide eyes.

“Seriously?” he asked.

“I’m sorry,” JiHae told him. “But I’m biased toward Sunggyu oppa’s singing.”

V tried again with his singing and went with Bangtan’s Like. This time they all gave him a circle leaving him to jump and fist pump in victory. The boys didn’t get the process the girls were going through. Were they just throwing out whatever they felt like? But the girls did have a process. It was just hard for boys to crack. (Basically, I’m comparing you to my bias so hard right now as well as OMG you’re my favorite group)

With four members down there was only three more to go. Jimin stepped up to the center and smiled at the girls in front of him. Well, it was more like a smirk that just about killed the girls. His smirk really should come with a warning label.

“Hello. I’m Bangtan’s Jimin and…”

Jimin stopped talking and burst out laughing as a circle was already raised. The other girls looked at MinYoung who hid behind her card. The other boys cheered and Jimin continued to laugh.

“I haven’t done anything!” he said through his laughs.

MinYoung set down her card and hid behind her hands as she started to laugh. She couldn’t help but raise her card for her bias. Once everyone was calm, Jimin went into his performance. He did one simple move. The one that drove all the girls crazy. Need it be said?

He lifted his shirt and made one turn around before all the cards went up and there was six green circles. Jimin was all smiles as he thanked the girls and joined his other passing members in celebration. J-Hope was up next and he wasn’t sure what to do. So he did the dance to Burn by Meek Mill. It was choreography they’d done before and the ARMY’s new it off the bat. It didn’t stop them from giving him the green circle. The others were impressed with his skills and he ended up getting five circles. The only one giving him an X was HyeMi. That left Jungkook.

When he went up, the girls all cooed and had the urge to pinch the young maknae’s cheek. He introduced himself with a sweet smile on his face before introducing his dance number to Save Your Goodbye. Upon hearing the slow music flow through the speakers, the girls were all quiet and their eyes were glued on Jungkook. They were at the edge of their seats as they watched the maknae’s fluid movements. He got six green circles and joined his hyungs who had all passed. Now it was revealing time.

“The girls really appreciated the welcome, didn’t you?” one writer asked.

They all nodded in reply. Bangtan thanked the girls for watching them before they were handed another envelope. Due to their previous experiences with envelopes and their contents, they were hesitant. Could there be more? But Rap Monster opened it up to see four names.

“SUGA, J-Hope, Jimin, Jungkook,” Rap Monster read aloud.

Those four went around thanking everyone for the opportunity while the other three stood there deflated.

“Bangtan oppas fighting!” SoEun said to the three boys not picked.

They smiled at her and thanked her for her kind words. The first batch of boys: announced. The boys who did make it in went inside to claim their room while the other three said their goodbyes to the girls and crew members. After they had left, the next group came through the back doors. Infinite bowed to the crew and upon seeing the girls in front of them, they cheered loudly and gave them a very warm hello.

“Can I hug them?” Woohyun asked the crew.

“If you get in,” one of the writers told him.

“How do we know if we got in?” Sungjong asked.

It was then that the writers handed to Myungsoo a gold envelope.

“I don’t trust those,” Sungyeol grumbled.

Myungsoo read it aloud for s.

“Dear Infinite, welcome to the house. To learn whether or not you have made it in you must dance for the six judges that sit in front of you and welcome them.”

They wanted to complain. Sunggyu was very close to doing so. But it was one dance. So they danced their latest song Destiny and the girls all lifted up their green circles. Myungsoo was handed another envelope and he opened it to see four names. He didn’t see his name so he handed it over to Hoya who grinned seeing the list.

“Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, and Hoya,” he read.

The three youngest were currently throwing a fit at the results.

“Why do you want all the old people?” Sungjong asked the crew.

“Who are calling old?” Woohyun shouted at the maknae.

“Yeah!” Hoya agreed. “Sunggyu is the grandpa here.”

There was never much Sunggyu could do when Hoya took these jabs at him. Only sigh, except, and move on. Which is what he did. He looked over at the camera and thanked the director for this opportunity. Woohyun went to give his hugs and the girls were speechless. The three Inspirits went the craziest of course.

“Woohyun oppa, you’re my favorite,” SoEun said before he could hug her. He gave her a longer hug than the rest to thank her, leaving SoEun on cloud nine. Woohyun had just hugged her. He was hugging them all.

While the four who made it were giving their thanks, the crew called over Sungyeol and Myungsoo to have a chat with them. Once away from curious eyes and ears, the writers let the two in on a secret.

“You two will be hosts of the show,” they whispered.

“Seriously?” the two asked.

They were without a doubt serious. But they couldn’t tell anyone. When the show started taping for the next day, they would come out and surprise everyone.

“Do we get to live in the house?” Sungyeol asked.

The writers shook their head. The two friends would accept that as they got to host together.


 I wanted to thank you guys for your comments. Seeing them makes me smile~! ^^

Thoughts on this chapter? What do you think about MyungYeol being hosts?

So the first two chapters were kind of short but the next one will be longer. Promise. In the next chapter, we will have EXO at the house finally and the remaining boys revealed! Lol I'm sorry for dragging out this process of who got in >.<

And today's gif is...

XIUMIN <3

He's the reason I got into EXO in the first place. Just look at him! SO CUTE~

lol another one.  Couldn't resist. Hope you enjoyed this chapter~!