Going Back Or Not

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Hyoyeon woke up because of her handphone. Someone is calling her.

“Yoboseo?” she said half asleep.

“Yah! Have you seen the news in the internet?” it was Loki.

“Oppa, I am sleeping.” She said.

“Go look at the internet.”

“Araso.” She said.

Still half of her eyes close; she opens her laptop on her side table.

She looks at the news in the internet.

VENUS AND JUNHO SEEN TOGETHER WITH THEIR CHILD?

“What the-” Hyoyeon was fully awake now when she reads the article. It looks like the netizens mistaken Freyja’s daughter to her.

“Hyoyeon! We have a problem.” Freyja said while entering her room. She is holding a newspaper.

“I know unnie.” Hyoyeon said. “They thought that Junho and I had a child.”

“Uncle Odin will not be happy about this.” Freyja said.

Then, Freyja’s handphone rang. Speaking of Odin, he is calling now.

“Yah! Freyja Norse! Why is your daughter here?!”

“Uncle Odin, for your information, Yuki was the one who brought her here. Why don’t you try to scold your spoiled brat orphan?” Freyja said.

“That brat again. I’ll make sure I am going to kick her out of my house. As for your daughter, we need to think of something. The netizens won’t stop until they found out who are her real parents.”

“I can do that. I will tell everyone about her. I don’t want her to grow up hiding her real identity.” Freyja said.

“Are you sure?”

“Ne. I will do this for my daughter.” Freyja said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

“Junho, I didn’t know you and Hyoyeon had a daughter.” Nichkhun said.

“It wasn’t our daughter. Hyoyeon brought her in our date yesterday.” Junho said. He was getting worried for Hyoyeon. He wonders if she already heard the news.

“But you three are like a family.” Chansung said. He keeps on looking at the photos of the three in the internet.

“Guys! I heard Freyja noona will having a press conference tonight regarding to the issue of Hyoyeon and Junho having a daughter.” Junsu said.

“Why would she do that? She isn’t her manager.” Wooyoung said.

“I don’t know.” Junsu said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD Dorm…

“That is absolutely not true. We already know Hyoyeon since we were young and we know that she has no daughter.” Tiffany said.

“You know netizens, always making an issue without basis.” Taeyeon said.

“I hope Hyoyeon will be ok. She is just starting her solo career and now here comes a problem.” Yuri said.

“Woah! Unnie, when did you learn to have a concern to Hyoyeon unnie?” Yoona asks.

“I already changed, Yoona.” Yuri said.

Their manager came.

“Everyone, let’s go now.” Their manager said.

“Oppa, we are worried for Hyoyeon.” Sunny said.

“Everything will be alright. And besides, I heard that Freyja will be having a press conference tonight regarding with that issue.” Their manager said.

“Freyja unnie? Why?” Seohyun asks.

“Maybe she is the real mother of that child.” Sooyoung said.

“Aish! Impossible.” Jessica said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon’s schedules were all cancelled because of the issue. Odin told her it is the best to stay to her house while Freyja and the others are trying to solve the problem.

“I’m sorry.” Freyja’s daughter said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Because of me you need to stay here. Everyone thought that I am your daughter.” Freyja’s daughter said.

“It is not your fault. You didn’t do anything.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, someone rings the doorbell.

Hyoyeon opens the door and Eunhyuk was there.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I just want to check on you.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’m fine.” She said. She let him in.

Eunhyuk saw the little girl sitting on the sofa.

“Is she the one in the news with you?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. She is Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon said. “Yeon-ah, he is Eunhyuk oppa, my friend.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo ahjushi.” Freyja’s daughter greets.

Hyoyeon almost laugh when the little girl called Eunhyuk an ahjushi.

“Yeon-ah, why did you call him ahjushi when yesterday you call Junho an oppa?” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sorry. I should call you Eunhyuk oppa.” Freyja’s daughter said.

“I’ll go get some drinks.” Hyoyeon said and left the two in the living room. She went in the kitchen.

“Yeon-ah, who are your parents and where are they?” Eunhyuk asks.

“My daddy jumped on the cliff before my mommy gave birth to me.” She said.

“And who is your mom?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Freyja Norse.” She said.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened. “Really?”

“Ne. But she is hiding me to the people.” She said.

“Oppa, don’t tell everyone about her.” Hyoyeon said who came back with their drinks. “Unnie is planning to reveal Yeon to the people tonight.”

“Is that so? Can I come?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aren’t you busy?” she asks.

“I am not as long as I am with you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Aigoo… Stop joking around.” She said. “You have a Sukira tonight so you can’t come.”

“Yeah right.” Eunhyuk sadly said.

Eunhyuk got a call from Leeteuk. All the Super Junior members are finding him. “I’ll be there.” Eunhyuk said to Leeteuk. “I need to go now. I forgot that I have a schedule today.”

“Bye oppa! Take care.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

That night…

Hyoyeon came in the press conference with Freyja’s daughter. They are all waiting for Freyja.

“Hyoyeon, why are you here?” Frigg asks.

“I don’t want to stay in the house knowing that Freyja unnie is having her press conference.” Hyoyeon said.

The reporters saw her and want to interview her but her manager stops them.

“Loki, come with me for a moment.” Frigg said to Loki.

After 30 minutes, Freyja came in.

“I am here to tell you all about what I know regarding to the issue of Venus having a daughter.” Freyja said.

Everyone is all ears to what Freyja is saying.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The SNSD are in their van watching the press conference through their handphones.

All of them are nervous but one thing is for sure, it wasn’t Hyoyeon’s daughter.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

While having a break in a recording show, Junho is watching also the press conference of Freyja. He was curious who the parents of that child.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Freyja took a deep breath before continues. “The child you have seen with Venus is……………….”

Hyoyeon holds Freyja’s daughter’s hand tightly. ‘Unnie…’

“The child you have seen with Venus is…………………………………………………..my daughter.” She said.

Everyone was shock.

“Mommy…” Freyja’s daughter whispered.

“Freyja. Freyja. If she is your daughter, how could it be possible?” one of the reporters asks.

“Should I tell you how my daughter made?” she asks. “Her name is Hyoyeon and she is been living in America since I gave birth to her. I need to hide her because I want her to live like a normal kid.”

“Where is her appa?” another reporter asks.

Hyoyeon was waiting for that question. She knew Freyja is lying about saying that her daughter’s appa jumped in the cliff.

Freyja doubts if she will tell them the lie she is always saying to the other people.

“Her appa…”

“I’m her appa.” Someone said from the back of Hyoyeon and Freyja’s daughter.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Loki. “Oppa…” she said. She can see Loki’s eyes swollen. It looks like he just cried a while ago.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Before the press conference started…

Frigg and Loki went to the rooftop. “What is it?” Loki asks.

“You need to help Freyja.” Frigg said.

“Why?” Loki asks.

“If she reveals the truth she might can’t handle it.” Frigg said.

“What do you mean? Is that child is hers?” he asks.

“Not just hers but also yours.” Frigg said. “She is your daughter.”

Loki was shocked. He can’t believe he has a daughter.

“Mianhae if we hide it from you but it was Freyja’s idea.” Frigg said. “The day you two broke up, she already knew that she is pregnant. She was afraid that if you found it out, her dream being a singer will end so she went to America to hide it. With the help of Uncle Odin and us, we hide the truth.”

Loki punches the pole. “How can you do this me?!” he yells.

“M-Mian.” Frigg said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Freyja was shock when Loki walks towards her.

“What are you doing?” she whispered to him when he gets close to her.

“Telling to everyone that I am your daughter’s dad.” He whispered back.

Freyja froze.

“Sir, is it true you are the father?” the reporter asks.

“Ne. And I am announcing tonight our wedding. Expect it very soon.” Loki said.

He grabs Freyja’s hand and went to the exit.

Everyone was shock. No one knows that Loki will do it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon received a call from Loki. “Oppa, where are you?”

“I’m with Freyja. You and my daughter go home. I can take care of Freyja.”

“Araso.” Hyoyeon said.

“Uhmm… Instead of going home, go to SNSD’s dorm and spend a night there. I and Freyja need to talk something in your house.”

“I understand.” Hyoyeon said. “Yeon-ah, you and I are going to sleep in the dorm of my friends. Is that ok?”

“How about my mom?” Yeon asks.

“She and your dad are going to talk in our house so we can’t disturb them.” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso.” Yeon said.

Hyoyeon and Freyja’s daughter took a taxi to the SNSD’s dorm.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD’s Dorm…

Hyoyeon came with Freyja’s daughter and the SNSD are happy again. They played with Yeon until they get tired.

“Unnie, you can sleep on your bed with Yeon-ah.” Seohyun said.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon and Yeon are getting ready to sleep. “Hyo unnie, that guy, is he my real dad?”

“Ne, Yeon-ah.” She said.

“Then, I can have a complete family now?” Yeon said.

“Ne.” she said.

“Yehey! My dream is coming true now.” Yeon said.

“Yeon-ah, let’s sleep. Tomorrow, your appa and umma will be here.” She said.

“Ne! Goodnight, unnie.” Yeon said.

“Night.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next morning, Freyja and Loki came in SNSD dorm. The two are look like happy and in love.

Yeon was happy to know her dad.

“Unnie, when are you planning to get married?” Taeyeon curiously asks.

“After Hyoyeon’s contract ends. I don’t want to leave her in our company. And besides, I am planning to end my career now as a singer.” Freyja said.

“Ah…”

“And I want you all to sing in my wedding.” Freyja said.

“Really?!” they all said.

“Ne. I want you t be present in my wedding, ok?” Freyja said.

“Ne.” they all said.

“After your wedding, where are you going now?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We won’t leave Korea. We decided to stay here and have a business.” Loki said.

“I’m so happy for you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thanks.” Freyja said.

After a while, Freyja, Loki, Yeon and Hyoyeon leave the dorm. Hyoyeon needs to go to her fan-signing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the fan-signing…

Lots of fans came for Hyoyeon’s fan-signing album.

Hyoyeon recognizes some of the fans. It was her fans when she was in SNSD.

“Noona, we miss you in SNSD.” One of the fans said.

“I miss the SNSD too.” She said and signs the album.

Hyoyeon can’t stop smiling and greeting her fans. Even though her hands are tired, she keeps on signing.

After hours of signing, few more fans are there to get her autograph.

The last guy was holding a bouquet covering his face.

When he was now standing at the front of Hyoyeon, he shows his face.

“Omo! Junho!” Hyoyeon said.

Junho gives the bouquet to her.

“Gomaweoh.” She said.

Then, Junho gives the album to her so she can sign it. “What do you want me to write?”

“Write what your feelings to me.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon was surprised. Although she knows what will she gonna write, she was hesitate.

Then, after few seconds she writes it.

She wrote:

WAIT FOR ME…

She gives back the album to Junho.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the fansigning, Junho went to the van where the 2PM boys are waiting.

“What did she wrote?” Junsu asks.

Junho gives the album to them.

“Wait for me?” they all read.

“What does she mean?” Chansung asks.

“I know what it means.” Junho said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon continues her solo activities. She already appeared in the magazines, cf, tv shows, etc.

She enjoys her works and she was surprise the only few more months and her contract will ends.

Odin’s office…

Odin called Hyoyeon to say something.

Hyoyeon enters the office after she knocks.

“Ah Hyoyeon! Sit down. Sit down.” Odin said.

“Do you want to say something, sir?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. There are only 3 months left in your contract. Have you decided about it? Our entertainment is willing to renew your contract and if we renew it, you will be our artist for another 5 years. But if you decided to go back to SM, we will respect your decision.” Odin said.

“Sir, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you’ve done to me. Because of you I experienced all the things I never experienced when I was in a group.” Hyoyeon said.

“We just let you show your hidden talents. We always counted on you.” Odin said.

“And as for my contract, I haven’t decided yet if I will stay here or go back t SM. Once I decided I will tell you.” Hyoyeon said.

“I understand.” Odin said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the conversation with Odin, Hyoyeon went to the park to relax.

Until now, she hasn’t decided what she will do after her contract ends. She was happy with her career now but on the other side she misses being a SNSD.

She sat on the bench and closes her eyes.

‘Thinking about is giving me a headache.’ She thought. ‘Maybe I should go home and think about it.’

Hyoyeon decided to go home.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

When she got home, she find the house empty. Freyja, Loki and Yeon went out to go to the mall.

Hyoyeon felt the same feeling when she left alone in their dorm.

“If unnie gets married, I have no place here to stay.” She said. “I think I’ll always be alone.”

Then, something pops out on her mind.

“Now, I know my decision.” Hyoyeon said and calls Odin.


My sad moment is coming... This fanfic will end now in the next chapter.

 

I'm happy but sad.. :(

 

Anyway, hope you like my update...