Junho's Cheesiness In High School

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

 

Yoona, Sunny, Tiffany and Taeyeon sat on the bed while the box was in their middle. Yoona opens the box.

“Woah! Our pictures are here.” Sunny said. “And even Kyungsan’s pictures.”

They are all looking at the pictures.

Taeyeon saw another picture.

“Yah. Look at this.” Taeyeon said while trying to not laugh.

“Wow! It is her and Junho. They are so young in here.” Tiffany said.

“What is this?” Yoona asks when she saw a letter. “Listen to this.” She said excitedly.

To my one and only Hyoyeon,

Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.

If I could dream at all, it would be about you…

“Omo! Stop it! It’s so cheesy. My fingers are all curling.” Tiffany said.

Taeyeon saw something again.

“Kekeke… Read this.” Taeyeon said.

Sunny took the picture with something written on it. It was a picture of an airplane.

“Is there an airport nearby or is that my heart taking off?” Sunny reads.

“This one! This one!” Tiffany said holding another picture with something written on it. It was a picture of a hamburger. “If you were a new hamburger at McDonald’s, you would be a McGorgeous.”

They are all curling their fingers.

“Another one.” Sunny said. She is holding a picture of a teddy bear. “I lost my teddy bear, will you sleep with me?” she reads.

“Those are so cheesy. “ Yoona said.

“Those are from Junho.” Taeyeon said while looking at the other pictures.

“So, this was his way to court Hyo.” Sunny said.

“Guys, dinner’s ready!” Hyoyeon said from the dining room.

The girls quickly put back the pictures inside the box and return the box under the bed.

They all get out of the bedroom as if nothing happened.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Wow! They are all look delicious.” Sunny said when they are now in the dining room.

“Let’s eat.” Hyoyeon said.

Yoona was silently eating her dinner when she said something that made Junho and Hyoyeon stop eating.

“Last night I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.” She said as if it wasn’t a big deal.

“Yoona, where did you learn that?” Junho asks.

“In a book.” She said.

“If you were a new hamburger at McDonald’s, you would be a McGorgeous.” Tiffany said.

“Yah! Did you or did you not?” Hyoyeon asks them.

“What?” Taeyeon asks.

“Did you look at my box?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo.” Sunny said.

“They went inside your bedroom a while ago.” Junho said.

“Why you three?!” Hyoyeon said.

“Mian. We are just curious what is inside the box so we look at it.” Sunny said.

“You mean our memories are inside the box?” Junho asks.

“Maybe yes maybe no.” Hyoyeon said.

“Junho, do you remember all the cheesiness you’ve said to Hyoyeon when you were young?” Taeyeon asks.

“Of course I remember them.” Junho said.

“Then, you already know what is inside the box.” Taeyeon said.

“Girls, could you please cut it out?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yeah. Hyoyeon is not comfortable about it.” Freyja said.

“Mianhae.” The girls said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the SNSD Dorm…

Yuri came home and she saw Sooyoung, Jessica and Seohyun are in the living room.

“What’s our dinner?” Yuri asks.

“We just ate ramen because we are all tired to cook.” Jessica said.

“No food? But where’s Taeng and Sunny? And even Fany and Yoona?” Yuri asks.

“They helped Hyoyeon moving to Freyja sunbae.” Sooyoung said. “I think, Junho came too.”

“Hyoyeon is living with Freyja sunbae?” Yuri was surprised.

“What do you expect? Freyja sunbae and Hyoyeon are now in the same company so Freyja sunbae offered her house for Hyoyeon to stay in.” Jessica said.

Yuri was angry and instead she says something not good again, she just quietly went to her room.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

10:00 pm…

“Thank you for helping me.” Hyoyeon said to her friends and Junho.

It is time for them to go.

“Thank you for the dinner.” Sunny said.

“Sunbae, we need to go now.” Taeyeon said to Freyja.

“Take care.” Freyja said.

All of them said goodbye to Hyoyeon and Freyja.

“Go take rest and tomorrow your training will start.” Freyja said.

“Ne. Goodnight, sunbae.” Hyoyeon said.

“Goodnight.” Freyja said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon woke up early and prepares their breakfast.

Freyja was surprise when she saw Hyoyeon preparing.

“Good morning, sunbae.” Hyoyeon said.

“This is my first time seeing someone preparing a breakfast in my house.” Freyja said.

Then, Freyja’s manager came with Loki.

“Good morning!” Loki greets.

“Good morning.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow! This is my first time seeing someone cooking here early in the morning.” Freyja’s manager said.

“What is the use of the kitchen if Freyja didn’t know how to cook?” Loki asks.

“We don’t need your opinion.” Freyja annoyingly said.

“Hyoyeon, today you will gonna meet your coach in singing, her name is Frigg.” Loki said.

“Frigg? Weird name.” Hyoyeon said.

“Her real name is Friday but she doesn’t want her to call her like that. She is the Goddess Entertainment’s singing coach. And also you will gonna meet Vali, he is going to coach you in dancing.” Loki said.

“Are all the names of the people in GE are all came from Norse Mythology?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Not only in Norse Mythology but also in Greek Mythology but only few people are having names like Gods and Goddesses.” Loki said.

“No wonder it was called Goddess Entertainment.” Hyoyeon said.

“When you are going to debut, your name will change too.” Freyja’s manager said.

“But I want to use my real name.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can’t because in SME, you are known as Kim Hyoyeon, so since you are now in GE, your stage name will change.” Freyja’s manager said.

“I understand now.” Hyoyeon said.

Loki looks at his wrist watch. “We need to go now. Frigg doesn’t want us to be late.” He said.

Hyoyeon nodded and went to her room to get her bag. “Sunbae, we are leaving now.”

“Good luck to your training.” Freyja said.

“Loki, take care of her.” Freyja’s manager said.

“Ne!” Loki said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

When Hyoyeon and Loki arrived in their destination, Frigg was already her.

“Are we late?” Loki asks.

“Not at all. Just in time.” Frigg said and looks at Hyoyeon. “Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon. I’m Frigg.”

“Nice to meet you too.” Hyoyeon said. She doesn’t know what to call her.

“Call me Frigg unnie. I don’t like my trainees call me coach or teacher.” Frigg said.

“Ne, Frigg unnie.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, I’m gonna leave her to you. I’ll come back at exactly 12:00.” Loki said.

“Ne.” Frigg said.

Loki left Hyoyeon to Frigg.

“Now, let’s start your training.” Frigg said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Junho was in their dorm and just sitting on the sofa. He knows that it was Hyoyeon’s day to start training.

He wanted to call her but he was afraid that Hyoyeon might scold by her coach so he didn’t try to call her.

“Aigoo…” he deeply sighed.

“That was so deep.” Nichkhun said and sits on the other side of the sofa. “Do you have any problem?”

Junho shook his head.

“I know. Today is Hyoyeon’s training, right? You want to call her but you are scared that Hyoyeon might scold by her coach, right?” Nichkhun said.

Junho nodded. “I just wanted to know if she is fine.”

“If you know her, you know that she will be fine.” Nichkhun said.

“Yeah.” Junho agreed.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Lunch Time…

Loki and Hyoyeon went to a restaurant near GE building to have a lunch.

“How’s your training?” Loki asks.

“Doing great. Frigg unnie said that I just need to practice myself to reach the high notes.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sure later in your dance training, you will do great.” Loki said.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” Hyoyeon said.

“Sure. What is it?” Loki asks.

“Is the dance instructor is kind or not?”

“Well, Vali is a kind but also strict.” Loki said. “Don’t worry. He will take care of you.”

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After lunch, Loki and Hyoyeon went to the dance room. There they saw Vali.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! I’m Vali.” Vali said. “Call me Vali oppa.”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Nice to meet you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Vali hyung, I’ll leave her to you.” Loki said. “And Hyoyeon, Freyja will come here to get you so wait for her.”

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Now, shall we start your training?” Vali asks when Loki left.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Why don’t you show to me first your dancing skills?” Vali said.

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said.

Good thing she brought her cd with all the songs she danced on the stages.

Hyoyeon played the song ‘What It Is’ by Sophia Fresh. It was the song she danced in a Dance Battle along with Sooyoung, Seohyun and Yoona.

Vali was just watching her while she is dancing.

Hyoyeon shows all her dancing skills like popping and locking and hip-hop.

Vali claps his hands after the dance. “Wow! You are really great. I’ve always wanted to see you dancing in personal.” Vali said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon said.

“I like seeing you dancing some strong dance rather than cute dance.” Vali said.

Hyoyeon smiled.

“I don’t get it why you need to train in dancing when you are good as me.” Vali said.

Hyoyeon laughed a little.

“I’ll just teach you some new dance movements so your skills will improve more.” Vali said.  “Let’s start in break dancing.”

The two began dancing and they don’t care about the people who are watching them from outside the room.

After 2 hours…

“Wow! That’s tiring but fun.” Vali said while they are having a break.

Hyoyeon and Vali sat on the floor on the side of the room.

Then, Frigg came in.

“Vali, I saw Uncle Odin and he said that you need to go home tonight.” Frigg said.

“I don’t like.” Vali said.

“Aish! Do you want to get scold by your abeoji?” Frigg said.

“Abeoji? Oppa, Mr. Odin is your abeoji?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Vali said. “And Frigg is my cousin.”

“Ah… Frigg unnie, are you close to Freyja sunbae and Loki oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. We are classmates in college.” Frigg said.

“Then, you know how close Freyja sunbae and Loki?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne. Freyja was Loki’s ex.” Frigg said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. “Really? I thought they are just knew each other.”

“They didn’t tell you about their past?” Frigg asks.

Hyoyeon shook her head.

“Ooopppss!” Frigg said.

“Frigg and her big mouth.” Vali said.

“Why? Is it supposed to be a secret?” Hyoyeon asks.

The two nodded.

“Don’t tell everyone about it” Frigg said.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Annyeong!” Freyja greets from the door.

Frigg and Vali sign her to not tell to Freyja about it.

“Annyeong chingu!” Frigg greets.

“Vali oppa, is the training finished?” Freyja asks.

“Ne.” Vali said. “You can go now, Hyoyeon.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon and Freyja left the room.

“How’s your training today?” Freyja asks while going to the parking lot.

“Great! Frigg unnie and Vali oppa are nice to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“Good. Because of they aren’t nice to you, I will kill them.” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon looks at Freyja.

“I’m just kidding.” Freyja said.

“Uhmm… Sunbae-”

“Quit saying sunbae. Just call me unnie from now on.” Freyja said.

“Ok. Unnie, are coming home for dinner?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo. I have some schedules tonight until 2:00 in the morning.” Freyja said.

“I guess I’ll be alone tonight.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you afraid to be alone in a house?” Freyja asks.

“Aniyo. I always used to be alone when I was in SNSD dorm when all my friends are working.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t worry. I already send someone to be with you tonight.” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon wonders who it was. She knows that it is a girl because Freyja can’t invite boys in her own house.