I'll Be Back...PROMISE

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

 

“Leave the group.” Yuri said.

“What? What are you talking about?” Hyoyeon asks.

Yuri moves closer to her while glaring at her. Her glares are like daggers.

“I want you to leave the group.” Yuri whispered. They are in the hallway and there is might someone heard it.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Once you are gone, I will be the only main dancer in the group and also I will be more famous because you will be gone.” Yuri whispered. “And I heard that SME directors are planning not to renew your contract so Freyja’s entertainment will take you.”

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. She can’t believe what have Yuri said. The SME who became like family to her is now abandoning her?

“Y-Yuri, tell me you are lying.” She said still hoping that it is just a big joke.

“I am not lying. I want you to get out of the group just like what the SME wanted.” Yuri said and gets inside the dorm.

Hyoyeon left alone in the hallway standing. Her tears are flowing on her cheeks.

After seconds, she felt her handphone vibrating.

She looks at it and Junho was calling her.

Right now she needed someone to talk to.

She presses the call button to answer the call.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

2PM’s Dorm…

Junho was missing Hyoyeon so much so he decided to call her.

After 3 ringing, Hyoyeon answers the call.

The first thing Junho notices that Hyoyeon is crying. They are using video call so he can see Hyoyeon.

“Omo! What’s wrong?” Junho worriedly asks.

“J-Junho…” Hyoyeon said and cries.

“Baby, tell me what’s wrong?” Junho said.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor and cries.

“Baby, where are you? I’ll go get you.” Junho said.

“D-Dorm.” Hyoyeon just said.

“Wait for me.” Junho said.

He ended the call and grabs his car keys and went out.

Nichkhun saw him in a hurry. “What’s the matter of that guy?” Nichkhun asks the other members.

“We don’t know.” Junsu said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon remains sitting on the floor and crying. Good thing, no one passes by so they won’t notice about her.

‘Why they want me to leave? Am I a burden to them?’ she thought. ‘I thought they are my family. I am working hard so they won’t say anything bad about me.’

Hyoyeon heard the elevator stops on their floor and Junho came out from there.

“Hyo baby.” Junho called.

Hyoyeon looks at him. She stands up and runs towards him. She hugs him tightly.

“Why are you here? Why don’t you get inside your dorm?” Junho asks.

“Take me somewhere away from here.” She said.

“Ok.” Junho said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Junho take Hyoyeon in their dorm. The 2PM boys were surprise to see her.

“This is a surprise. Our sister-in-law is here.” Wooyoung said.

Nichkhun notices Hyoyeon’s eyes.

“Is there something wrong?” Nichkhun asks.

That night, Hyoyeon told everything about what happened a while ago to the 2PM boys.

“I think Yuri is lying in the part where she said that SME is not renewing your contract.” Junsu said.

“SME trained you to be an artist and it will be hard for them to let you leave the group.”  Nichkhun said. “They put you in SNSD because they trusted you. They know that you will have a great part in your group.”

“You are the dancing queen, noona. SNSD will not be SNSD without you. Just like us 2PM.” Chansung said.

“Yuri is jealous because of the attention you are having now with the help of Freyja sunbae so she is thinking of a plan to ruin you.” Taecyeon said.

“Don’t let her succeed in her plan.” Wooyoung said.

“You are right. Thank you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you want to go home now?” Junho asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said. “Again, thank you.”

“No problem.” They boys said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Junho, thanks for the help.” Hyoyeon said while they are at the front of the SNSD dorm.

“I’m always here for you.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon smiled.

“At last you smiled.” Junho said. “Don’t cry again, huh?”

“I can’t promise to you that but I’ll try.” Hyoyeon said.

Junho smiled and hugs her.

Seohyun opens the door and she was surprise to see the two.

“Omo! Jwesonghapnida!” Seohyun said shyly.

“It’s alright, Seohyun.” Hyoyeon said. “Junho, want to go inside?”

“No. I need to go home because it is late.” Junho said.

“Ok. Thank you again.” Hyoyeon said.

After Junho left, Hyoyeon and Seohyun went inside the dorm.

“Unnie, where did you go? Yuri unnie said that you two went back here together.” Seohyun said.

“Uhmm… Junho called me and he invited me for a dinner.” Hyoyeon lied. She doesn’t want to tell them about what happened a while ago. “Where’s Yuri?”

“She’s sleeping.” Seohyun said.

“You should sleep now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Goodnight.” Seohyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After few weeks…

Early morning, Woondoo was at the front of the SNSD dorm and he is practicing something.

“Hyoyeon, I’m sorry but you are not going to be a part of SME because…” Woondoo said while at the front of the door.

“No! No! That is not right.” He said to himself. “Hyoyeon, don’t be surprise but-”

Seohyun suddenly opens the door.

“Oppa! Why are you not entering?” Seohyun said.

“Oh! I was just arrived.” Woondoo said.

Seohyun let their manager gets in.

Woondoo saw the other girls eating their breakfast.

“Oppa, let’s eat.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ve just finished.” Woondoo said. “Hyoyeon, can we talk later after you eat?”

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it all about?” Taeyeon curiously asks.

“It’s a secret.” Woondoo said.

Taeyeon pouted.

After the breakfast, Hyoyeon and Woondoo went out of the dorm.

“Hyoyeon, I hate to tell you this but…” Woondoo started. “But before I can say it, please don’t forget that we really care for you and we love you as a family.”

Hyoyeon senses that she knows what her manager wants to tell to her.

“Oppa, I know what you want to say to me.” She said. “SME are not going to renew my contract, right?”

Woondoo’s eyes widened. “H-How?”

“Yuri told me and for me I respect your decision. If you really want me to be out of SNSD, it is fine for me. It hurts but I need to accept it.” She said.

“It is just for a year, Hyoyeon. It will be your decision after a year if you wish to come back with us or stay in Goddess Entertainment.” Woondoo said.

“Oppa, I’ll promise to you that I’ll be back after a year. I will never give up being a SNSD because it is where I started.” She said.

“I guess I will be with you only for 2 more weeks and then I’ll wait for you after a year.” Woondoo said. “I will miss you, dancing queen.”

Hyoyeon hugs her manager. “I will miss you too.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the conversation with her manager, Hyoyeon and Woondoo went back to the dorm and gathered the girls in the living room.

“Hyoyeon have something important to tell you.” Woondoo said.

The girls are quiet waiting for Hyoyeon to speak.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath before she speaks.

“What am I going to say to you is very hard for me to say to you because I know that it will be hard for you to accept it.” Hyoyeon started.

“Hyo, you are making us all nervous.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon just smiled a little to her. She is controlling her tears not to fall down.

“I-”

Hyoyeon felt her tears falling down so she turns back not letting her friends see her eyes.

Woondoo holds her hand to give her support.

The girls are sensing that there is something wrong.

Hyoyeon faces them again after calming herself. She took a deep breath before speak.

“I am moving out of SNSD and also in SM.” She finally announced.

The girls almost drop their jaws.

“This is not funny joke.” Sooyoung said.

“She is not joking. SM are not going to renew her contract and the Goddess Entertainment are planning to take Hyoyeon.” Woondoo said.

“Oppa, you can’t let Hyoyeon left SNSD. She is our dancing queen.” Taeyeon said.

“The directors already decided about it. Hyoyeon will be the Goddess Entertainment’s artist in one year and after that it will be Hyoyeon’s choice if she will remain to Goddess Entertainment or she will be back to us.” Woondoo said.

“Unnie, you will be back to us, right?” Seohyun asks.

“Ne. I will be back.” She said.

“But I don’t want you to go.” Yoona said.

Jessica was silently crying on the side of the living room.

“I’ll promise to you that I’ll be back as SNSD and nothing can change that.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany hugs her and the others join her too.

Jessica was still silently crying on the side while Yuri was just sitting on the sofa.

Yuri wants to smile but she can’t because the other members might think that she is happy that Hyoyeon will be out in their group.

Hyoyeon saw Jessica and calls her. Jessica can’t control herself and cried loudly.

Hyoyeon hugs her tightly. “Ssshhh… I’ll be back promise.” Hyoyeon said while calming Jessica.

Hyoyeon saw Yuri sitting on the sofa, she can’t sure if she saw Yuri smiled or it was just her imagination. She didn’t mind what she saw.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The news spread fast and all the people in Korea knew that Hyoyeon will be leaving the group.

The SM releases a statement about it and it caused the SoNe to get mad at them.

Hyoyeon releases her own statement, apologizing to the fans and promise to them that she will be back after a year.

SoNes accept it even though it is hard for them.

Super Junior’s Dorm…

Eunhyuk was reading articles in internet when he reads about Hyoyeon leaving SM.

“Why didn’t she tell me about this?” he asks himself.

He stood up and grabs his jacket. He is going to SNSD’s dorm.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

JYPE…

The 2PM boys are taking a rest in the practice room.

“Oh!” Nichkhun said.

The other boys look at him.

“Hyoyeon is leaving SM.” Nichkhun said to them.

Junho walks towards Nichkhun and looks at the laptop.

‘SNSD HYOYEON LEAVING SM’

Junho didn’t think anymore and left the others.

Nichkhun and the others know where is he going.