Yuri Discovered Something

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Yuri went to visit Hyoyeon’s family in Incheon. Her plan is to find out something that it might lead Hyoyeon to an issue.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Yuri greets as Min Gu, Hyoyeon’s younger brother, opens the door.

“What are you doing here alone?” Min Gu asks.

He doesn’t like Yuri. Out of nine members of SNSD, Yuri is the only one he doesn’t like.

“I came here to visit.” Yuri said.

“Where’s my noona?” Min Gu asks.

“She is busy preparing for Freyja’s concert.” She answered.

“Sunbae.” Min Gu said.

“What?” Yuri asks.

“Noona calls Freyja noona a sunbae so you need to call her that too.” He said.

“Ok. I will call her sunbae. Happy? Now let me in.” she said.

“Aniyo.” He said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Umma and appa aren’t here and I don’t usually let strangers get in our house.” He said.

“But I am Hyoyeon’s friend.” She said.

“You are her friend but noona isn’t here. You are not my friend, so automatically you are a stranger to me.” He said.

“You know what? I have this feeling that I am the only in SNSD that you don’t like.” She said.

“Fany noona, Seohyun noona, Sunny noona, Taeng noona, Yoona noona, Sica noona and Sooyoung noona are my friends so I like them.” He said.

“Then, we can be friends.” She said.

“Aniyo.” He said.

“But why?” she asks.

“I don’t like a person like you who acts sweet in front of the camera but evil inside. You tried to steal the co-hosting in Freyja noona’s show from my noona so you will become popular. Isn’t it evil?” he said.

“Let me guess, you read it in the internet, right?” she asks. “Not all you read in the internet are true.”

“I know that but the issue about you stealing someone else project is true because lots of fancams are spread in the internet. And it is very clearly what did Freyja noona said and even what have you said.” He said. “In case that you didn’t know that, I have a copy in my handphone I can send it to you. I think Fany noona and Yoona noona have their own copies now because I send it to them.”

“I don’t need a copy of it. And besides it isn’t true.” She said.

“Deny all you want but the videos are not mistaken.” He said. “Listen up, Kwon Yuri. If you ever hurt my noona, I’ll swear that I am the one who will make you down. I know your attitude. Actually, I know all of you.”

“Are you threatening me?” she asks.

“It depends on what you think.” He said. “You can go now. You see, I am studying when you disturb me here.”

“I am not done yet.” She said.

“Bye!” Min Gu said and closes the door.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yuri is very angry until she came back to their dorm. She saw Yoona in the kitchen.

“Yoona, give me your handphone.” She said.

“Why?” Yoona asks.

“Just give me your handphone!” she shouts.

Tiffany heard her and went to the kitchen.

“What is going on?” Tiffany asks.

“You also give me your handphone.” She said to Tiffany.

“Are you crazy? Why we should give our handphone to you?” Tiffany asks.

“I know that you have a copy of that video.” She said.

“What video?” Tiffany asks.

“I think she is talking about the incident between her and Freyja sunbae.” Yoona said.

“Oh that? Why? Are you going to delete it?” Tiffany asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Why? We have the right to save it in our handphone.” Tiffany said.

“Don’t you know how shame of me when that incident happened?” she asks.

“If you are ashamed, why did you try to steal the project from Hyoyeon?” Tiffany asks.

Yuri didn’t talk.

“See? You are guilty.” Tiffany said.

“Give me your handphone.” She said.

“No.” Tiffany said.

Yuri walks towards her and tries to snatch Tiffany’s handphone.

The two are now fighting.

Then, Taeyeon came.

“Yah! Why are you fighting? Stop it!” Taeyeon yells.

Jessica who just came back helps Taeyeon to stop the two.

“What’s wrong with you?” Jessica asks. She is holding Tiffany while Yuri was holding by Taeyeon.

“She is trying to get my handphone and delete my videos.” Tiffany said.

“I only want is to delete the video of me and Freyja.” Yuri said.

“Why are you so affected with that video?” Tiffany asks.

“It is because that video makes me look bad!” Yuri said.

“Because you are bad in that video. You steal someone’s project for your own ambition and that is the consequences of what have you done.” Tiffany said.

“You two please quiet.” Taeyeon said. “Yuri, that video is nothing. You still have fans to support you.”

“Aniyo! Because of the incident, Freyja chose Hyoyeon to be part of her concert not me.” Yuri said.

“What makes you the idea that I will choose you to be part in my concert?” someone asks.

They all look to the living room and they saw Hyoyeon and Freyja standing and looking at them.

“Sunbae!” Yoona, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany said.

“Kwon Yuri, with those attitudes of yours I will never ever like you to be work with me. I chose Hyoyeon because I have my personal reasons. You are a talented person but with that kind of attitude, people surrounding you will start to hate you if you continue that.” Freyja said.

“I don’t need your advice. I can be popular as you and I will show you that.” Yuri said and went to her room.

 “How dare she to say that to me? In this kind of job, all you need is beauty and talent to be popular. Attitude is not part of the job. If you are famous you have the right to be boastful because you are famous. And I will show that Freyja that I can be famous than her.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Freyja sunbae, Jwesonghapnida for what Yuri said to you.” Taeyeon said.

“It is her who should be apologizing but I will not force her to do that. I want her to learn her lessons.” Freyja said.

“Sunbae, what are you doing here in our dorm?” Jessica asks.

“Hyoyeon invited me here for dinner.” Freyja said.

“It is my thank you for her.” Hyoyeon said. She is busily cooking in the kitchen.

“Sunbae, do you know how to cook?” Yoona asks.

“Actually, not really. I am only good at baking.” Freyja said. “If I don’t have work and need to stay in the house I just order some foods in the restaurant.”

“You are lucky now because you will taste Hyoyeon’s cook. You might want to eat everyday here.” Jessica said.

“Actually she is my mortal enemy it comes to cooking. We always fight who will gonna cook.” Taeyeon said.

“You must be happy living in a same dorm.” Freyja said.

“Ne. We are like a family here. Maybe if one of us leave us it will be hard for us to let her go.” Tiffany said.

“I stay alone in my house so I don’t know the feeling living with a friend.” Freyja said. “Sometimes being famous is isn’t fun. Usually when I get home I feel empty because I don’t have someone there who will take care of me. I only have a cat that I really love. At least I have her.”

“Sunbae, where is your family?” Yoona asks.

“In the USA. They migrated there when I was 15 years old. I didn’t come with them because I want to stay here.” Freyja said.

“Did you visit them often?” Yoona asks.

“Only if I have time. But when I went to USA for my English album I stayed in their house.” Freyja said. “Enough of me. You acted as if you are a reporter.”

“Sorry.” They said.

“Dinner is ready!” Hyoyeon said.

All of them are having fun while eating. Yuri stayed in the room even though she is hungry. She get out of the room after Freyja left.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After few months…

Only two weeks and Freyja’s concert will be started.

Junho, Doojoon and Hyoyeon are practicing really hard so Freyja will not be disappointed.

Just like that day. The three are practicing from 8:00 in the morning until it lunch break.

The three don’t have any schedules so it is ok for them to stay until night.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Freyja greets as she enters the practice room. She just came back from magazine photoshoot.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the three greets.

“You are practicing hard, huh? I like that.” Freyja said. “Have you eaten your lunch?”

“Not yet.” Hyoyeon said.

“I haven’t eaten any lunch today. How about let’s go to a restaurant? It is my treat.” Freyja said.

“Alright!” the three said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the restaurant…

Hyoyeon remembers the restaurant. “Sunbae, this is where we with Amber had a dinner, right?”

“Right. My friend owns this and I certainly love the foods here.” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon sat on the other chair besides Freyja’s chair. Doojoon sat on the chair facing Hyoyeon. Junho has no choice to sit on the remaining empty chair which facing Freyja.

After their lunch, Freyja ordered some desserts.

Hyoyeon loves cake so Freyja ordered vanilla cake for all of them.

Hyoyeon is enjoying with her cake that she didn’t realize that an icing left on the side of her lips.

Doojoon get a tissue and wipe the icing on Hyoyeon’s lips.

Hyoyeon stops eating and looks at Doojoon. “Gomaweoh.” She said shyly.

“Omo! Hyoyeon is blushing.” Freyja said when she looks at the Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon automatically covers her face with her hands.

“So cute.” Freyja happily said.

Junho on the other side felt jealous of what Doojoon did to Hyoyeon. He is not stupid not to know that Doojoon likes Hyoyeon. For months that they are practicing together, he saw how Doojoon takes care of Hyoyeon.

Freyja looks at Junho. “Omo! Someone is here that is jealous.” She teased.

Junho looks outside acting as if he didn’t hear it.

Hyoyeon looks at Junho. She is thinking if Junho is really jealous but she knows that he isn’t. For months that they are practicing together, he doesn’t bother to talk to her. Only Doojoon who keeps talking and taking care of her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After lunch, the four went back to the practice room. Freyja joined them in practicing.

If they taking a short break, Hyoyeon didn’t stop playing. She loves to fool around and makes people around her to laugh.

“Hyoyeon, you are so funny and full of energy.” Freyja said. Her stomach is hurting because of laughing.

“I used to do it with SNSD when we are practicing or resting.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon looks at Junho who is also laughing too. She is happy because at last she can make Junho laugh.

“Hyoyeon, what is your ideal guy?” Doojoon asks.

“My ideal guy? A guy that who is working hard.” She said.

“Do you have a crush?” Freyja asks.

“I already have a crush.” She said.

“An idol?” Freyja asks.

She nodded.

“Who it is?” Freyja asks.

“It is a secret.” She said.

“Clues?” Freyja asks. She is determined to know who it is.

“Well, he is a great dancer, he is funny and he doesn’t have double eyelids.” She said.

Junho thought if he is qualified to that. ‘I am great in dancing, I am funny maybe. And I don’t have double eyelids.’

Junho felt happy. ‘Maybe I am her crush. Maybe she still loves me.’

Freyja saw Junho smiling. “Hyoyeon, is he your crush?” Freyja asks pointing at Junho.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Aniyo! Aniyo!” she said.

Junho smile gone and went out of the room.

“I think he is disappointed with your answer.” Freyja said.

‘Junho, mianhae. I need to keep my feelings for you a secret. If someone knows it, it might have a conflict in our work.’ Hyoyeon thought.

“Alright! Let’s back to the practice.” Freyja said. “Doojoon, call Junho back.”

“Ne.” Doojoon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went home already late.

“Have you eaten dinner?” Sooyoung asks.

“Ne.” she said.

She sat on the couch to take some rest first. She is tired for practicing whole day.

She took out her wallet and looks at her and Junho’s picture when they were high school student. It was hiding at the back of her solo picture in her wallet.

“Hyoyeon, can you come here for a moment?” It was Jessica.

“Ne! I’m coming!” she said. She left her bag and her wallet on the couch and went to Jessica’s room.

Yuri came out from the kitchen and saw Hyoyeon’s bag and wallet.

She took the wallet and looks inside of it. Then, she saw something.

Yuri smiles evilly. She took it and put in her pocket and went inside her room.