The Article

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Yuri was in the convenience store when she saw Junho.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” she greets.

“Oh! Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Junho greets.

“How’s the preparation for the upcoming concert of Freyja sunbae?” she asks.

“Doing great. I and Hyoyeon noona have a duet in the concert.” Junho said.

“That’s great. Hwaiting for you.” She said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Junho said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2 days before the concert…

“Girls, dinner is ready!” Taeyeon said.

The girls went to the dining room.

“Where’s Yuri?” Taeyeon asks when all the girls already sat on their chairs.

“She left this morning and until now she hasn’t come back.” Sooyoung said.

“That’s strange. We don’t have any schedules today so where did she go?” Taeyeon asks.

Just then Yuri came in. She looks happy.

“Oh! Just in time for the dinner.” Yuri said happily. She sat on the vacant sit and starts to eat.

All of them are just staring at her.

Yuri notices it.

“What?” Yuri asks.

“You are weird.” Jessica said.

“Eh? Don’t mind me. I am just happy.” Yuri said.

Yoona and Tiffany feel that she is up to something again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

One day before the concert…

Hyoyeon woke up really well. She doesn’t know why but she wants to practice more today.

Bringing her towel, she went out of her room and went straight to the bathroom. She doesn’t see the other group members looking something at the laptop.

When she gets out of the bathroom, she notices them looking at her confusedly.

“Why?” she asks.

“Is Junho your ex?” Tiffany asks.

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“Look at this.” Yoona said.

Hyoyeon walks towards them and see what they are talking about.

She gasped to see the news in the internet. She reads the title:

SNSD’s Hyoyeon was 2PM’s Junho’s ex?

In the article there was a picture that was attached. And she was more surprised to see that the picture is the same as the picture in her wallet.

“Unnie, is he really your ex?” Seohyun asks.

The article said that there is a possibility that Hyoyeon and Junho had a relationship during high school days. And as remember about what Junho said in Freyja’s show, it looks like that Junho is talking about Hyoyeon.

“Hyo?” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon grabs her handphone on her pocket and calls her mom.

“Umma, I told you to hide the pictures.” She said when her mom answers the phone.

“I did what you said. Why?”

“Then, what is the meaning of the picture in the internet?”

“I thought it was you who put it.”

“I did not!”

“How about your ex?”

“Oh shoot! I’ll ask him later.”

“Baby, don’t be so overreacting. And so if you two had a relationship? It is already over, right?”

“Umma, you know how I hate scandals.”

“This isn’t scandal. It is just an article about your past.”

“Still I don’t want people to talk about my past.”

“You chose to be an idol so you need to face it.”

“Who forced me to audition just to see H.O.T?” she murmured.

“I heard you. Still, you enjoyed being an SNSD, right?”

“Need to go now. I need to confront someone.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Once Hyoyeon arrived at the building where the practice room is, lots of reporters are waiting for her.

She didn’t mind them and just pass them.

She went straight inside the building and went to the practice room. There she saw Junho alone practicing as if nothing happened.

“Lee Junho!” she called.

“Oh you are here! Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Junho greets with a smile.

“What is the meaning of this?” she asks as she took out the copy of the article she printed a while ago.

Junho took out the paper and read the article.

He is not surprise if someone find out about their relationship but he is surprise with the picture.

“You don’t look like that you are surprise. Does it mean that you are the one who posted the picture?” she said.

“Look, I am not surprise with the article because our relationship in high school is not a secret. You are famous in our school so probably one of our schoolmates decided to write an article about us. I am surprise with the picture because only you and I are the two who have a copy of that. And besides you don’t expect a guy that will be overreacting when he was surprised, right?” Junho said.

“Aish! Then who did it?” she asks.

“You know, you shouldn’t worry about this thing because it is nothing. It is just part of the past and nothing can change that.” He said.

“Nothing? If it is nothing, what do you call a bunch of reporters outside this building?” she asks.

“Don’t mind them. I already told them that we had a relationship but it is already over.” He said.

“You let them interview you?” she asks.

“Yeah. What’s wrong with that?” he asks.

“Everything is wrong. I hate people talking about my past.” She said.

“You are an idol you should know that people will do everything to know you more.” He said.

“Aigoo…” she sighed.

“Come on! Stop thinking about the article. Let’s just practice because tomorrow will be sunbae’s concert.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon thought that Junho is right. She needs to focus in everything else not in the article.

“So, shall we practice our duet performance?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sure.” Junho said.

The two practice singing the song “Falling Slowly”.

Then, Freyja, Doojoon and the back-up dancers.

“Wow! Nice couple.” Freyja said.

“Oh! You are here. Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Hyoyeon greets.

Junho greeted them too.

“Lots of reporters are outside a while ago but I already shoo them away.” Freyja said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, you two are ex, right?” Doojoon asks.

The two nodded.

Doojoon felt relieved.

“You look happy when the two confirmed that they are just ex.” Freyja said.

“Huh? Aniyo. I am just curious so that is why I ask them.” Doojoon said.

“If you say so. Come on. Let’s start practicing.” Freyja said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The article about Hyoyeon and Junho became a hot topic but it turn to be good for them. Freyja’s concert ticket was sold out.

The concert was deabak.

Everyone was happy to watch Hyoyeon and Junho’s duet and they wanted more. They want to see the two to be a couple.

Of course, the one who wrote the article was not happy. Her plan didn’t work out.

“Curse you! Curse you!” Yuri murmured.

On the other side of the dorm, Hyoyeon was not happy that people want her and Junho to be a couple.

“Guys, wake up early tomorrow for your schedule.” Woondoo said.

“Ne!” they all said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next night, the girls are going to perform in a music show. They perform Run Devil Run and Oh!

After the performance, they watched their performance in the video.

“Damn! Why they didn’t focus on me? And why did they focus Hyoyeon a little longer?” Yuri said.

“The cameramen don’t like you.” Yoona said jokingly.

“Why? Because the cameramen only like you because you are a camera .” Yuri said and left them.

Yoona felt a little bit hurt of what Yuri said but she is fine.

“Yoona, are you alright?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It’s ok. I don’t get easily affected with that. Anti-fans already called me a camera so it doesn’t really hurt that much when she said that.” Yoona said.

The 2PM came. “We saw Yuri and she looks mad.” Nichkhun said.

“Don’t mind her.” Taeyeon said.

“By the way, are you free after this?” Junsu asks.

“Ne. Why?” Tiffany asks.

“It is Chansung’s birthday and we are celebrating in our dorm. Want to come?” Junsu said.

“Sure!” they all agree except Hyoyeon but she has no choice but to come with them.

The 2PM and SNSD went to the 2PM’s dorm except Yuri. She went straight home because of anger.

Hyoyeon remains silent even though the people surrounding her are enjoying the party.

It is not that she is not enjoying the party but she is not comfortable sitting on the side of Junho.

“Unnie, smile!” Seohyun said. She is going to take a picture of Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smile and ready to take a picture but before Seohyun pushes the button of her digi cam, Junho wrap his arm to Hyoyeon’s shoulder and join Hyoyeon in the picture.

“Kyopta! You are really looking good together.” Seohyun said while looking at the picture in the digi cam.

Sooyoung and Tiffany look at too.

“Nice couple.” Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon move a little far away from Junho.

“Unnie, tell us about your love story with Junho.” Yoona said.

“Huh? No way!” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh come on! We want to know.” Jessica said.

“Right. Tell us your love story.” Chansung said.

“Aniyo.” She said but the people are very curious about it.

“Do you really want to know?” Junho asks.

They all nodded.

“Then I will tell you.” Junho said.

“Junho aniyo!” she said.

Junho didn’t mind her. “When I was new in their school I met her and became my classmate. She is very naughty girl. Her hobby is making fun of her classmates…”

They all listen to the story that Junho telling and Hyoyeon joins them too.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Freyja talks to the directors of SME. She wants a proposal for them.

“I want Kim Hyoyeon to be a solo artist.” She said straight to the point.

“Miss Norse, Kim Hyoyeon has a contract to us.” One of the directors said.

“I know. I am not telling you that I will take you away from her. I want her to be a solo artist. I want you to remove her from SNSD and make her as a solo artist.” She said.

“But Kim Hyoyeon is not suitable to be a solo artist.” One of the directors said.

“Let her trained by me. I will make her a solo artist.” She said.

“That would be hard.”

“It is not hard if you want her to be famous.” She said.

“We want her to be famous that’s why she is in SNSD.”

“She is not well known because you always underrated her. You always focus to the other members not in her. My plan is to make her famous to the people not because she is in SNSD but because she can do solo activities.” She said.

“Ok. We will think it over. And as we have our final decision we will call you.”

“Ok. Hope you will agree with my proposal.” She said.

When Freyja left the building, her manager is waiting in her car.

“How’s it?” her manager asks.

“Hope they will agree.” She said.

“Are you sure about this?” her manager asks.

“Ne. I am very eager to make her famous.” She said.


Thank you for waiting and I'm so sorry for the late update... Sorry for some wrong grammars