Ne...I Like Him

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Sorry for keeping you waiting... I've been very busy these past few days...

The main point of this story is finally coming... Hyoyeon will be a solo singer...


Hyoyeon stayed in the dorm with Sunny because they both don’t have schedule.

“Hyoyeon, is this your final decision?” Sunny asks.

“Yes. And besides, SME already decided about it before they told me.” Hyoyeon said as if it isn’t a big deal. Deep in her heart she was disappointed because the SME let her leave.

“But Hyo, aren’t you going to miss us?” Sunny asks.

“Of course I am going to miss you. You girls are like my sisters so it is hard for me to leave you.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.

Sunny opens the door and after a while she came with Junho.

Junho sat on Hyoyeon’s side on the sofa. He is looking worried.

“Baby, gwenchana?” Junho worriedly asks.

“I’m fine.” She said but it doesn’t look fine.

“Is it true that you will leave SME?” Junho asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Is it because of Yuri?” Junho asks.

“Yuri? Why?” Sunny asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo.” Hyoyeon said.

“Is Yuri knows about it?” Sunny asks Junho.

“Ne. She is the one who told Hyoyeon to leave the group.” Junho said.

“Junho, it isn’t true.” Hyoyeon said trying to hide the truth.

“I think, Yuri told to the directors that Hyoyeon needs to leave the group. I don’t know if I am right but I always notice that Yuri was jealous to you Hyoyeon. It was started when you became Freyja sunbae’s co-host.” Sunny said.

“Sunny, please don’t tell anyone about what have you found out.” Hyoyeon said.

“But-”

“Please.” Hyoyeon begged.

Sunny sighed. “Ok.”

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, the doorbell rang again.

Hyoyeon opens the door and she was surprised when Eunhyuk hugs her.

“O-Oppa.” She said.

“Why are you leaving? Why didn’t you tell me?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Jwesonghapnida.” She said.

Junho saw Eunhyuk hugging Hyoyeon and he felt jealous.

“I don’t want you to leave. I’ll do anything about it.” Eunhyuk said after the hug.

“Oppa, my decision is final. And I respect the decision of SME.” Hyoyeon said and smiled bitterly.

“It was Yuri’s fault.” Sunny murmured next to Junho.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Junho will end their virtual husband-wife in 5 days because Hyoyeon will be leaving SME.

Junho thought of something how they will spend their last day in WGM and that will be special.

“How about spending your day in the beach? Watching the sunset will be romantic.” Taecyeon suggested.

“We already had a sunset moment in our honeymoon.” Junho said.

The boys think of something.

“Aha!” Chansung shouts.

They all look at him.

“What?” they ask.

“Junho, I know what you will gonna do.” Chansung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the Goddess Show…

It was the last day for Hyoyeon being a co-host and it was sad for her.

“Unnie.” Amber called while taking a peek from the door of Hyoyeon’s dressing room.

“Come in, Amber.” Hyoyeon said.

Amber enters the dressing room holding a box of cake.

“Unnie, I’m gonna miss you.” Amber said.

“I’m gonna miss you too.” Hyoyeon said.

“This is for you.” Amber said and gave her the cake.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Freyja knocks the door and opens it.

“Hey.” Freyja greets. “Are you ready?”

Amber and Hyoyeon nodded.

“I’m gonna miss you being my co-host but on the other side you will be joining me in the same entertainment.” Freyja said.

“Please take care of me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sure I will.” Freyja said. “Let’s go.”

The three went to the stage to start their show.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Welcome to Goddess Show.” Freyja started. “We have two group guests for today. One is the SNSD and lastly the 2PM. I remember when I started this show with my fellow co-hosts; our first guest is the 2PM. All we know that this day will be the last day of our co-host Hyoyeon and it is hard for us to let her leave.”

Hyoyeon was controlling herself not to cry.

“Now, our co-hosts will be joining me here in my Goddess Sofa.” Freyja said.

“Woah! It is honor for us that we will join sunbae in her Goddess Sofa.” Hyoyeon said.

Amber and Hyoyeon sat on the Goddess Sofa.

“What can you say now?” Freyja asks.

“We feel like we are goddess now.” Hyoyeon jokingly said.

“We are all goddess here.” Freyja said. “Now, shall we introduce our first guests?”

“Ne.” Amber said. “Our first guests are also looks like goddess and currently invading not only Asia but also in Europe! Please all welcome So Nyuh Shi Dae!”

The SNSD enter the stage and sat on the chairs.

“Hana, Tul, Set! Annyeong Hasaeyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae imneeda!” the SNSD said.

“Wait! You need to let Hyoyeon join you too.” Freyja said.

“Ok! Ok!” Taeyeon said.

“Hana, Tul, Set! Annyeong Hasaeyo! So Nyuh Shi Dae imneeda!” the SNSD said.

“Wow! I really like it when I hearing you introducing.” Freyja said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Taeyeon said.

“This is your first time guesting here, right?” Freyja said.

“Ne.” they all said.

“But I and Yoona came here to watch in your first show.” Sunny said.

“And also me.” Yuri said.

“Oh right! When someone purposely locked Hyoyeon in the comfort room.” Freyja said. “Oooppps! I shouldn’t say that. Jwesonghapnida.” Freyja said to the audience.

But the audiences were curious about what she’d said.

“Let’s start. All we know that Hyoyeon will be leaving SME and we want to know who Hyoyeon is behind the cameras.” Freyja said. “Taeyeon, as a leader, what is Hyoyeon in the group?”

“Well, Hyoyeon is our dancing queen, we all know that. She is also our happy virus.” Taeyeon said.

“Happy virus?” Freyja asks.

“Ne. When we are tired during our work, Hyoyeon is always there to make us alive. She is always full of energy.” Taeyeon said. “And sometimes if I am not there, she is replacing me as a leader so the group will be alright.”

The others agree.

“Seohyun, as a maknae, how Hyoyeon play her role as your unnie?” Freyja asks.

“She is very caring. When we are in the other country, she is always with me when we go for shopping. In the dorm, she cooked and washed the dishes for us and she even loves washing our clothes.” Seohyun said.

“Hyoyeon is like a mother to us.” Sunny said.

“Ne. She takes care of us if Taeyeon isn’t with us.” Sooyoung said.

“Now that Hyoyeon will be leaving your group, what do you feel?” Freyja asks. “Yoona.”

“It is very hard for us to accept that in the future we will be performing without our dancing queen. She is our strength and we are weaker without her.” Yoona said.

“Tiffany.” Freyja said.

“I’m gonna miss her. I feel so sad thinking that we only have few days being together as 9. I’m gonna miss all her jokes and being dedicated to our group.” Tiffany said.

“Jessica, do you have something to say?” Freyja asks.

“It is hard for us to accept that Hyoyeon will not be with us but I’ll wait for her after next year.” Jessica said.

“Hyoyeon, what can you say?” Freyja asks.

“Girls, thank you for everything. Thank you for being my sisters and I will never forget you. Wherever we go or whatever we do we will remain as SNSD. Forever 9.” Hyoyeon said.

“How about your entertainment?” Freyja asks.

“To SM Family, thank you because I became an artist because of you. Thank you for all the things you have done to me and I will never forget you.” Hyoyeon said. “Wait for me after a year.”

“Amber, do you want to say anything for Hyoyeon?” Freyja asks Amber.

“Uhmm… Unnie, I will miss you. Hope we will see each other again in some shows.” Amber said.

“Of course you will.” Freyja said.

“Before you go, do you have any message for Hyoyeon? Taeyeon.” Freyja said.

“Hyoyeon, no matter what happens always remember that you are part of the group and we will wait for you.” Taeyeon said.

“Thank you for being here and hope to see you here again.” Freyja said.

“Kamsahamnida.” The SNSD said.

“Now, as we back for a break, our next guests will be the 2PM.” Freyja said. “This is Goddess Show and we will right back.”

“5 minutes break!” the PD said.

“Gwenchana?” Freyja asks Hyoyeon.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

The SNSD went towards Hyoyeon to give her a hug.

“Thank you girls.” Hyoyeon said.

“2 minutes left!” the PD said.

The SNSD left the stage but they are watching with audiences.

The make-up artist retouches Hyoyeon’s make-up before they back in recording.

“Now, we are back in The Goddess Show. A while ago we know the feelings of the SNSD about Hyoyeon leaving and now let’s know the feelings of her husband and her brother-in-laws.” Freyja said. “Hyoyeon, can you introduce our 2nd guests?”

“Ne! Our second guests are really really really handsome and also beastly. Every girl will faint just to see their masculine bodies. Let’s all welcome our 2nd guests…. 2PM!” Hyoyeon said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! 2PM imneeda.” The 2PM said.

“Welcome back in our show.” Freyja said.

“Ne. Kamsahamnida.” They said.

“Junho, you are Hyoyeon’s husband in WGM, right?” Freyja said.

“Ne.” Junho said.

“What do you feel knowing that your marriage in WGM will end soo?” Freyja asks.

“I’m sad because we only got married only in months not in a year. But I’ve decided that I will start courting her after our marriage in WGM.” Junho said.

Freyja and the audiences screamed because of envious.

“Omo! Omo! Hyoyeon, you are very lucky.” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon blushed.

“Hyoyeon unnie, I want you to answer me honestly.” Amber said. “Do you like Junho oppa?”

Hyoyeon’s jaw almost dropped.

“Hyoyeon, do you like Junho or not?” Taecyeon asks.

‘Tell them that you like him.’ Yoona thought.

“Say it.” Tiffany whispered.

All the people are waiting for Hyoyeon’s answer so she didn’t let them wait for long.

“Ne. I like Junho.” Hyoyeon said.

The scream from the people filled the studio when Hyoyeon finally confess her feeling.

The SNSD who are watching were jump because of happiness.

“Girls, we need to go now.” Taeyeon said and they secretly went to the backstage.

Yuri remains in her sit not minding what is going on.

“Omo! I feel hot in here!” Amber said.

“Me too.” Freyja said. “Finally, Hyoyeon reveals her true feelings for Junho.”

“Junho was blushing!” Nichkhun said.

“Ok! Ok! Enough for that.” Freyja said. “Now, we prepare something for our co-host Hyoyeon so she will not forget this show.”

Hyoyeon was wondering what it is. Then, the SNSD came out from the backstage holding a cake.

She was touched and cried because of it.

Biting her lower lip controlling not to cry loud.

Junho holds her hand.

“Unnie, Freyja sunbae called us yesterday and she said that we need to prepare something for your last day here.” Seohyun said.

“Thank you to all of you.” Hyoyeon said. “To everyone, thank you. I am not going to forget this show.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

They continue their farewell party for Hyoyeon in a bar. Freyja rent a bar so they can have a party.

“Taeng, where’s Yuri?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She went home after the show.” Taeyeon said.

“Oh ok.” Hyoyeon said. She is wondering why Yuri is like that.

“Hey.” Junho said.

“Hi.” Hyoyeon said awkwardly. Now, she is not comfortable being with Junho after the confession a while ago.

“Why are you so awkward?” Junho asks.

“H-Huh? A-Aniyo.” She said.

“Yes you are.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon drink her juice.

“When you confessed your feeling for me, do you mean it?” Junho asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“So, is it ok to you if we start dating?” Junho asks.

“About that, it is better if we don’t start dating after our marriage in WGM.” Hyoyeon said. “You see, I will be move in Goddess Entertainment and I need to work hard for them. I don’t want them to say something bad about me.”

“How about after couple of months? Or when you starting to debut again?” Junho asks.

“Mmmm… How about after a year? I don’t want people say something about us like I am using you to be famous.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you are already famous.” Junho said.

“They know me as SNSD Hyoyeon and now that I am not part of the group I want to be known because I am Kim Hyoyeon.” Hyoyeon said.

“You have a point.” Junho said. “Ok. I’ll wait for the right time.”

“Thanks, Junho.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

Yuri stayed in the dorm. She doesn’t want to join them in the party.

“Fine. Enjoy everything while you have time. Once you are gone in here you will turn into nobody person.” Yuri said while looking at the picture of Hyoyeon in a picture frame.

She throws it in the living room and went to her room.