Just Playing

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Supposed to be that I will update this fanfic next week but since you guys are getting excited what will gonna happen next so I decided to update again…

Here it is…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………….

…………………………………..

………………………….

When the f(x) and the boys get inside the house, they were all shocked to see what the two are doing.

“UNNIE! What are you doing, huh?” Luna exaggeratedly asks.

“What took you so long?” Hyoyeon asks them.

The f(x) sat on the couch.

Nichkhun laughs hard when he saw Junho’s face. “What happened to you, huh?” Nichkhun asks.

Eunhyuk and Doojoon are trying hard not to laugh.

“I put a makeup on his face because he keeps losing in our game.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are playing rock, paper, scissors and she is really expert in that game.” Junho said.

“So, whoever loses the winner should put a makeup on the loser’s face?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. We got bored after we washed the teacups and they are not still getting back.” Hyoyeon said.

“Our plan failed.” Victoria said.

“What plan?” Junho asks.

“We will stay longer in the convenience store so you two will have a private moment.” Nichkhun said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. “What do you mean private moment?” she asks.

“You know. Just like a couple who left in the house alone doing something.” Amber said.

“Yah! Amber Liu! I didn’t know that you are thinking like that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Mian.” Amber said.

“Since there is nothing weird happened here while we are not here, I felt relieved.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” they all asks.

Eunhyuk realized that he said wrong words.

“Oppa, why you felt relieved?” Victoria asks.

“Because…… Hyoyeon is like a younger sister for me and I will not let some guy to sleep with her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, stop saying it directly. Krystal and Sulli are too young for that.” Victoria said.

“Oh! Mian.” Eunhyuk said.

“Enough of that conversation, ok?” Hyoyeon said. “Doojoon, I see that you have pizzas over there.”

“Oh yeah. I brought pizzas for us.” Doojoon said and gave it to Hyoyeon.

“Would you like to help me put this on the plate?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sure!” Doojoon happily said.

“I’ll help!” Junho said.

“No. Remove your makeup first.” Hyoyeon said.

Junho pouted but Hyoyeon didn’t see it because she was already walking towards the kitchen.

Junho went to the bathroom to remove his makeup. He frowned when he see his face. “I am look like a gay!” he said.

After a while, Hyoyeon and Doojoon came back with the pizzas.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor while the f(x) are sitting on the sofa. Nichkhun and Eunhyuk are sitting on the two seated sofa.

Doojoon sat on the left side of Hyoyeon. When Junho came back and was about to sat on Hyoyeon’s right side, Eunhyuk quickly sat on Hyoyeon’s right side.

Junho has no choice but to sit on the sofa.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“CUT!” it wasn’t the director who said that but Freyja did.

“Why?” the director asks.

Instead of answering the director, Freyja looks at Yuri.

“Yuri, it is very simple line but you can’t deliver it well? Gosh! I wonder how you did when you are in Unstoppable Marriage.” Freyja said.

“Sunbae, I don’t know if you are watching and listening well in my acting but I don’t see anything wrong in my acting.” Yuri said.

“Well, I would say that your acting is not good. If you don’t believe in me then don’t but I am telling the truth.” Freyja said and walks out.

“Freyja! Freyja! Where are you going? We are not done yet.” The director said.

“How many scenes do we need to finish?” Freyja asks.

“This is the last scene for today.” The director said.

“Ok. Let’s do it quickly.” She said.

They do the last scene in just one take and Freyja quickly leaves.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Why is she always thinks that I am not doing right?” Yuri angrily asks her manager while her manager is driving the car.

“She is just teaching you.” The manager said.

“Teaching me? She is not my teacher and I think that she always says that I am wrong it is because there is no right for her except Hyoyeon.” Yuri said.

“Why is Hyoyeon need to be mention?” the manager asks.

“It is because Freyja likes Hyoyeon that is why she took Hyoyeon away from SME.” Yuri said.

“Have you forgotten that it was you who said that Hyoyeon needs to be solo even just for a year?” the manager asks.

“But it wasn’t my idea. It was Freyja’s idea.” Yuri said.

“Anyway, have you already visited Hyoyeon in her house?” the manager asks.

“Why do I need to visit her? And besides, it isn’t her house. It was Freyja’s house.” Yuri said.

“But it will be her house soon.” The manager said.

“What do you mean?” Yuri asks.

“I will leave it like that. I don’t want to spoil Freyja’s plan.” The manager said and concentrates to his driving.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Freyja cancelled her other shows and decided to go home. She is very tired and wants to go home.

When she arrived, she saw Hyoyeon and her visitors playing ‘Truth Or Dare’.

“Unnie, I thought you will be back tomorrow?” Hyoyeon said.

“I feel tired. Continue what you are doing.” Freyja said.

“Sunbae, do you want to join us?” Amber asks.

“Maybe next time. I want to sleep now.” Freyja said.

“Uhmm… Ok.” Amber said.

Freyja went to her room. It was a different feeling seeing people in her house. Usually, when she gets home it was quiet but now she was happy seeing someone.

She wanted to join them but she is feeling sleepy and tired so she decided to sleep.

After 30 minutes when Freyja arrived, Nichkhun, Junho, Doojoon and Eunhyuk decided to go back to their dorms.

“Be careful in driving.” Hyoyeon said to them.

“We will.” Nichkhun and Eunhyuk said.

“Doojoon, I’ll drive you home.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne, sunbae.” Doojoon said.

“Oppa, be careful and Doojoon thanks for the pizzas.” Hyoyeon said and waves her hand at them.

“Is she not going to wave goodbye at me?” Junho asks Nichkhun while they are now inside the car.

“I think… Not.” Nichkhun said.

After the visitors left, Hyoyeon and the f(x) get ready to sleep.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Freyja woke up because of her handphone. Someone is calling her.

“Yoboseo?” she said.

“Freyja, the director in your drama called me and he said that you and Yuri need to reshoot the scene last night.” It was her manager.

“Why?” she asks. “Did my acting not good?”

“It is not about you. It is about Yuri’s acting. The director said when they watch the scene in the video; Yuri’s act is overreacting so you two need to reshoot it again.”

“Just as I thought. That is why I am telling her that she is not good.” Freyja said. “Ok. What time will be it?”

“7:00 in the evening tonight. I’ll fetch you at 5:00.”

“Fetch me in the GE Building. I’ll monitor Hyoyeon’s training today.” She said.

“You are not her manager but you are always watching over her.”

“You know that I like that girl.” She said.

“And I know why.” her manager said. “Ok. See you later.”

“Bye.” She said.

After the conversation, Freyja went to the bathroom to take a shower.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The breakfast is now ready when Freyja gets out of the room.

Hyoyeon and the f(x) greet her.

Then, all of them are now eating their breakfast.

“I feel like I was in a girl group because of you.” Freyja said.

“Sunbae, why are you a solo artist?” Luna asks.

“Because GE want me to be a solo artist. I wanted to be in a group but they don’t want me to be in a group because their plan is to make me the ‘Goddess of South Korea’.” Freyja said. “Silly, right?”

“Aniyo. It was cool.” Amber said.

“Sunbae, why did you take away Hyoyeon unnie from SME?” Sulli asks.

Hyoyeon looks at Sulli. Why did she say that?

Instead of getting offended, Freyja smiled and answers Sulli’s question. “I didn’t take her away. I admit that I talked to the SME directors but they wouldn’t allow me to take Hyoyeon but there is one person who interrupts us during our meeting and she told to the directors that Hyoyeon needs to experience being solo.” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon thought that she knew who it was.

“I wonder who it was.” Victoria said.

“You don’t need to know.” Hyoyeon whispered.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD’s Dorm…

“What?! Reshoot the scene? But why oppa? I did great.” Yuri said. “It must be Freyja. She didn’t act good.”

The other SNSD members are just watching Yuri with their manager.

“Actually, you need to reshoot the scene because of you.” Their manager said.

“Me? Why me?” Yuri asks.

“Because your acting is overreacting. That’s what the director said. If not only Freyja not in the mood last night to continue the shooting, they will said it but since after you shoot the scene, Freyja left already.” Their manager said.

The SNSD members are trying to hold their laughs.

“Overreacting.” Tiffany whispered.

Yoona went to her room and laugh silently.