Venus

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

“And CUT!” the director shouts. “That was great! You’ve done a great job.”

“Kamsahamnida!” Yuri and Freyja said. It was their last day of shooting.

“You’ve done great, Yuri.” Freyja said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Yuri said. It was happy that Freyja praises her.

“Want to go visit Hyoyeon?” Freyja asks.

It’s been 2 months since Hyoyeon left SME and she was now preparing for her debut as a solo singer.

“Is it ok to visit her?” Yuri asks. “I mean I’ve done not very nice things to her.”

“It is ok. Actually, she was missing you. All of her friends visiting her except you.” Freyja said.

“I was shy to see her.” Yuri said.

“She is in the recording studio. She was starting to record her first solo songs.” Freyja said. “If we leave now, we might see her recording.”

“Ok. I’ll tell my manager.” Yuri said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the recording studio…

Actually, Junho was also there watching Hyoyeon recording. He admits that Hyoyeon improves a lot and he was proud of that.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Freyja greets the people.

“Oh! Junho, you are here too.” Yuri said.

“I wanted to support her.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon didn’t know that they are there. She was concentrating to her songs.

“She improves a lot. She is now better than I am.” Yuri praises her.

Why the sudden change of attitude of Yuri?

Last month, when the SNSD members went out to visit Hyoyeon, Yuri left alone. And there she thinks of all the things she have done.

She regrets all the bad things she have done to Hyoyeon and forgetting their friendships.

Hyoyeon was very nice to her and she was ashamed to herself for forgetting that.

And now, she promised to herself that she will be a good friend to her.

After Hyoyeon recording the song, she saw them.

Hyoyeon smile widely.

“Yuri-ah! At last I saw you again.” Hyoyeon happily said and hugs her friend.

“Mian if I didn’t visited you.” Yuri said.

“It’s ok.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are your recording ends?” Freyja asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, let’s have some snacks.” Freyja said. “Junho, come with us.”

“Ne.” Junho said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

While they are in the restaurant, Loki came.

“Freyja, why are you always taking Hyoyeon without my permission?” Loki asks.

“I didn’t mean it. You are always missing every time I came to get Hyoyeon.” Freyja said.

“Still, you must wait for me.” Loki said.

“And wait you forever? If I know you are busy flirting with the girls.” Freyja said.

“Aish! Don’t tell that in front of them.” Loki said.

“Then, it is true.” Freyja said.

“Oppa, would you like to join us here?” Hyoyeon asks just to stop the two fighting.

“Sure. I think this is Freyja’s treat, right?” Loki said.

“Ne.” they all said.

Freyja frowned.

After the delicious meal, Freyja gives the bill to Loki.

“You are the guy so you need to pay.” Freyja said.

Loki has no choice but to pay the bill.

After that, they all went home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Another month had passed and this is the time that Hyoyeon will be back performing in the stage and now it will be her solo.

No SNSD members. She is alone on her own now.

No fooling around while performing because now she is alone.

“Ready?” it was Freyja.

They are in the backstage of Inkigayo waiting for the other group finish their performance.

“I think so. I’m so nervous.” Hyoyeon said.

“You will do great, I promise.” Freyja said.

Then, a PD called Freyja. She is the MC at the time because the girl MC is not there due to her schedule.

“Hyoyeon I mean Venus Hwaiting!” Freyja said.

Hyoyeon nodded. ‘You can do great, Hyoyeon!’ she thought.

“Uhmm… Freyja noona, this next singer was used to be in a famous girl group, right?” the guy MC said.

“Ne. We often see her performing with So Nyuh Shi Dae and now that she is back but now debuting as a solo singer, here it is Venus singing her debut song Love Seduction.” Freyja said.

‘I will do great! I will do great!’ Hyoyeon thought while standing at the stage.

The music began to play and Hyoyeon starts her dance moves.

The audiences cheer for her and she can hear the SNSD cheering for her too.

They are at the side of the stage watching her and cheering. It was their 2nd to the last performance in that show.

“Wow! Hyoyeon improve a lot. She is now great in singing.” Taeyeon said.

“She can do sing and dance at the same time. Cool!” Yoona said.

“Venus jjang! Venus jjang! Venus jjang!” the SNSD shouts.

The 5 minutes performance of Hyoyeon ends great. She receives lots of cheer from her fans and also from the SNSD.

When she got out of the stage, she saw Freyja thumbs up. And Hyoyeon knows that she did well.

The SNSD waits her outside her dressing room.

“Unnie! Congratulation!” Seohyun said and hugs her.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is the feeling while performing alone?” Sooyoung asks.

“Very nervous.” Hyoyeon said.

The SNSD manager is just watching them.

“Oppa! Nice to see you again.” Hyoyeon said.

“You did a great job. You are no longer Hyoyeon I used to know.” Their manager said.

“Aish! I will always be the old Hyoyeon.” She said.

Then, Hyoyeon’s manager came holding a bunch of flowers.

“Hyoyeon, someone gave it to you.” Loki said.

“Who gave it to me?” Hyoyeon asks while holding the flowers.

“There’s a card.” Sunny said. She took the card and reads it.

FOR MY VENUS,

HOPE YOU LIKE THE FLOWERS I SENT TO YOU…

IT IS MY GIFT FOR YOUR DEBUT AS A SOLO SINGER…

I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU…

LOVE JUNHO

The SNSD members were all screamed.

“Junho oppa really likes unnie.” Seohyun said.

Hyoyeon blushed.

“Aigoo… Hyo, you are very lucky to Junho.” Yuri said.

“Aish! Don’t say that. Someone might hear you.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are just happy.” Yuri said.

“Sorry to interrupt you ladies but the SNSD need to go now.” SNSD’s manager said.

“Ok. Bye!” Hyoyeon said.

“We will call you later.” Yoona said before leaving.

“Are you happy?” Loki asks.

“Ne. At last I and Yuri are now friends again and I experience performing alone. This is what I wished for.” She said.

“Come. Mr. Odin wants to celebrate your debuting success.” Loki said.

“Is Freyja unnie coming?” she asks.

“Ne, after her schedule.” Loki said.

“Ah…” she said.

Hyoyeon and her manager uses Hyoyeon’s car. It was Loki who was driving.

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” she asks.

“What is it?” Loki asks.

“Uhmm… Why did you and Freyja unnie broke up?” Hyoyeon asks.

Hyoyeon saw Loki surprised.

“H-How…”

“Vali oppa and Frigg unnie accidentally told me.” Hyoyeon said. “It’s ok if you won’t tell me.”

“Since you already know our past, I should tell you the reason.” Loki said. “I and Freyja were classmates in college. She likes to be alone although Vali and Frigg are her friends. I like her because of that. Then, one day I took the courage to court her. I was surprised that she accepts it but it took a year before she said yes to me. We were happy while we were in a relationship but after three years of our relationship I was surprised that she broke up to me. And her reason for that? She wants to focus in her career being a singer. We fought each other because of that until I decided to go to America.”

“Did you still love her?” Hyoyeon asks.

Loki didn’t answer that.

At last, they reach Odin’s house.

“At last our new singer is here.” Odin said.

Hyoyeon was surprised to see lots of visitors in Odin’s house.

Odin introduces Hyoyeon to the visitors until Lee Soo Man came.

“Oh! Mr. Lee, have you remembered Hyoyeon?” Odin said.

“I won’t forget my dancing queen.” Soo Man said. “Nice to see you again.”

“Nice to see you again, Sir.” Hyoyeon said.

“What can you say, Mr. Lee? Your underrated dancing queen is now one of our goddess.” Odin said.

Seriously, Hyoyeon is now comfortable to what Odin saying to her ex-boss.

“I am expecting that after a year, we will get Hyoyeon back.” Mr. Lee said. “Right, Hyoyeon?”

“Uhmm…” Hyoyeon doesn’t know what to say.

Just then, someone interrupts them.

“Uncle Odin!” someone called.

They all look at the person who called Odin and Hyoyeon was surprised when she recognize that person.

How can’t she recognize that person? Hyoyeon was thinking if that person is can be good or bad to her.


CLIFFHANGER eh? Mianhae! I need to end this chapter at this…

And about Yuri being good, it is true. She will be no longer a bad girl here.

You’ll never know but maybe Yuri might help Hyoyeon in the next chapters… kekeke