Going To Honeymoon And The Mission

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Just wanted to say plase don't hate Yuri here for being bad and please don't hate me for making Yuri bad...

I need to make her bad here so the story will be more interesting to read...ok?


Hyoyeon and Junho are having a problem because they need to share in one room.

“Don’t tell us you are going stay awake for us.” Hyoyeon said to the staffs.

“Ne.” the staffs said.

“Aigoo…” Junho and Hyoyeon sighed.

The two look at each other when they both sighed.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to get blushed.

“Omo! My baby is blushing.” Junho happily said.

“Aish!” Hyoyeon annoyingly said.

Junho faces the camera. “Isn’t my baby cute when she is angry?” he said.

“Lee Junho, stop it!” she said.

“Ok! Ok! I’ll stop now.” He said. “Let’s sleep.”

He was about to go in the bedroom when Hyoyeon stops him.

“Don’t tell me we will be sleeping there together.” Hyoyeon said.

“There is an extra comforter in the bedroom. You’ll sleep on the bed while I’ll sleep on the comforter.” Junho said.

“Ah…” she said.

Hyoyeon and Junho changed their clothes to pajamas and get ready to sleep.

“Good night!” Hyoyeon said to the staffs.

Hyoyeon quickly sleep because of tiredness.

Even Junho quickly sleep because of tiredness.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon woke up and felt that an arm wrapping on her waist.

She opens her eyes and saw Junho on her side.

“Omo! Why am I on his comforter?” she asks herself.

Maybe she fell from her bed last night.

She removes Junho’s arm and get up.

She went to the bathroom and fixed herself then after that she went to the kitchen.

The cameraman is there with the staffs.

“Are you going to prepare your breakfast?” the staff asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“What are you going to prepare?” the staff asks.

“Pancakes and waffles.” She said.

“Really?” the staff asks.

“Yeah. American style.” She said and smiled.

Then, the remaining minutes became busy for Hyoyeon for preparing the breakfast.

Hyoyeon was setting up the table when Junho went out from their bedroom.

“Wow!” Junho said as he saw their breakfast. “You made all of this?”

“Ne.” she said.

While the two are eating, Hyoyeon and Junho offer the staffs some foods.

“Don’t be shy. I intentionally prepare extra foods for you.” Hyoyeon said when the staffs didn’t accept the pancakes and waffles.

The staffs didn’t have a choice but to accept the foods.

After the breakfast, Junho voluntarily washes the dishes while Hyoyeon cleans the table.

The two really look like newlyweds.

After that, their managers came to bring them to their different schedules.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 2 days…

“A drama project for me?” Hyoyeon was surprised to what her manager told her.

Her manager calls her about her solo project.

“Freyja Norse wanted you to join her for her newest drama.”

“But why me?” she asks.

“Lately, you are her favorite and I think she has many plans for you. Do you think that this is a great opportunity?”

“But I think I am not ready yet.” She said.

“You already tried to act once so you can do it. We are here to help you. I’ll ask Yoona to help you too.”

“Ok. I’ll accept that project.” She said.

“Good. We are now preparing your contract for that project.”

“Ne. Bye, oppa.” She said.

“Unnie, what did oppa told you?” Seohyun asks when after she is talking through the phone.

“I will be joining Freyja sunbae in a drama show.” Hyoyeon excitedly said.

“Really? That’s great!” Taeyeon said while coming out from the bathroom. She heard what Hyoyeon said.

“Congrats, unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Gomaweoh.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hmp! You will be acting in a drama, are you sure you can do it?” Yuri said. “Freyja doesn’t really know who among us has many talents.”

Yoona and Tiffany came out from their room. They heard what Yuri said.

Sunny, Sooyoung and Jessica came too. Soon the 9 girls are in the living room. They can feel the tension around the living room.

“If you are talking about multi-talents, we have all of that.” Tiffany said.

“Except Hyoyeon.” Yuri said.

“Unnie!” Yoona shouts. “I can’t believe you are saying that to her. What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing.” Yuri said.

“Then, why are you always against to Hyoyeon unnie?” Yoona asks.

“The problem is Hyoyeon always having solo projects now. Isn’t it unfair? We are a group so we need to work together.” Yuri said.

“But you didn’t think of that when you steal Hyoyeon’s project to be a co-host.” Yoona whispered.

Tiffany heard it. “Yoona.” She warned her.

“Yuri, we should be happy for Hyoyeon because at last she is now getting known for her acting.” Taeyeon said.

“She doesn’t know how to act!” Yuri shouts.

The girls were all surprise because of Yuri’s shouts.

“Unnie…” Seohyun worriedly said.

“Kwon Yuri, what is the matter of you? You are not like that when we start being a group? You already have lots of solo projects but why it looks like a big deal for you when Hyoyeon had a few solo projects? Huh?” Taeyeon said.

Sooyoung was holding her so Taeyeon will not burst her anger.

“We are a group and it is normal for us to have individual works. Yoona has lots of acting projects, I and Jessica got in to musical shows, Sunny and Sooyoung had done DJ in radio shows, Seohyun and Tiffany also singing in some OST songs and you had acting, being an MC and having in a variety shows. What’s wrong if Hyoyeon experience those works?” Taeyeon said. “I hate to admit it but I always notice that you are always place in the middle during performance even you are not our mascot and you are not the main dancer. Sorry to say that but Hyoyeon deserves much more. You don’t know how Hyoyeon work hard for the group and I can’t accept it that you are always against her. As much as I wanted to, I don’t want to go to Hyoyeon’s side and be angry at you but now that I see the real you, I don’t think I will go in your side.”

After that Taeyeon locks herself in her room.

They all left in the living room quietly and none of them tried to move.

Seohyun and Yoona are crying.

Hyoyeon pulls the two towards her and hugs them.

Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Jessica hug them.

Yuri went out and went to the roof top.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

For Seohyun, this is the worst incident happened in their group.

It is been 1 week since the incident happened and Taeyeon never talk to Yuri again. Of course only if it is about their work.

Hyoyeon avoids Yuri. She wants to talk to her but she doesn’t have any courage.

Yoona and Tiffany are always on Hyoyeon’s side. Those two don’t want to talk to Yuri.

The others are in the middle. They are nobody’s sides.

Inside the dressing room…

The SNSD are waiting for their performance inside the dressing room.

Yuri was on the side listening through her iphone.

Taeyeon was on the other side with Seohyun.

“Unnie.” Seohyun said.

“Ne?” Taeyeon asks.

“When are you planning to talk with Yuri unnie?” Seohyun asks.

Taeyeon sighed. “If she apologizes first to Hyoyeon.”

“Unnie…”

“Seohyun, she needs to learn her mistakes. What she have said to Hyoyeon isn’t right.” Taeyeon said.

Seohyun agree to her but she wants everyone to become friends again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It was time for SNSD to go home except for Hyoyeon because she needs to film the WGM.

The couple is going to Philippines for their honeymoon.

Hyoyeon was not in the mood to have fun while inside the plane.

“Are you sick?” Junho worriedly asks.

She shook her head.

“Are you tired?” he asks.

“A little.” She said. She closes her eyes.

“Are you sleepy?” he asks.

She opens her eyes again. “Please keep quiet. I want to take some rest.” She angrily said.

“Chill. You can say it without being mad.” Junho said.

Hyoyeon closes her eyes again and tried to sleep.

‘Mianhae, Junho. I know I shouldn’t act like this to you but I don’t want to show my true feelings for you.’ Hyoyeon thought.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 4 hours in the plane, they are now in the Philippines.

It was 4:00 in the morning.

Some teenagers who are in the airport notices them because of the cameramen.

“Omo! Isn’t that Junho & Hyoyeon?” a guy asks.

“Yes. They are! What are they doing here?” a girl asks.

Hyoyeon notices them and greet and bows to them.

“Hello!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Hello!” Junho greets too.

The two teenagers greet them too.

“Very cute couple.” The girl said to them.

“Thank you!” Hyoyeon said.

“Dancing Couple!” the guy said.

Hyoyeon and Junho laughed a little.

“Thank you!” they said.

They get out from the airport and get a taxi.

“Could you take us in Shangrilla Hotel?” Hyoyeon talks to the taxi driver in English.

“Sure. No problem.” The driver said.

The driver and Junho put their bags at the back of the taxi.

“What are you doing here in the Philippines?” the driver asks while driving.

“We are on our honeymoon.” Junho said.

“Oh really?” the driver asks as if Junho is lying.

“Yes. We got just married.” Junho said.

“Oh! Congratulations.” The driver said.

“Thank you.” They said.

“But why is there a cameraman with you?” the driver asks.

Their cameraman is sitting at the side of the driver.

“We were filming it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah… Where are you planning to spend your honeymoon here?” the driver asks.

“Pa…Palawan?” Junho wasn’t sure about the place.

“Oh! Palawan! Very nice place.” The driver said.

“Is it beautiful there?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes. You will see lots of bayawak there.” The driver said.

“What is that?” Junho asks.

“It is like big lizards.” The driver said.

“Eh? I don’t like lizards.” Hyoyeon said.

“Don’t worry. They are harmless if you don’t disturb them.” The driver said.

“Ah…” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you two Korean, Japanese, Chinese or KoJapChi?” the driver asks.

“KoJapChi?” Junho asks.

“Mix of Korean, Japanese and Chinese.” The driver said and laughed.

The two laughed too.

“We are Koreans.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? By any chance do you know the song Run Devil Run? My daughter loves to listen to that song and sometimes she dances it.” The driver said.

“She and her group sing it.” Junho said.

“Really? So, are you singers? Both of you?” the driver asks.

“Yes we are. I’m from So Nyuh Shi Dae or Girls’ Generation and he is from 2PM.” She said.

“Nice. I’m lucky to have customers like you.” The driver said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After an hour they reach the hotel where will they going to stay for a while.

“Sir, can we at least take a picture of you?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Oh! Sure! Can we use also my phone?” the driver asks.

“Sure.” Junho said.

The three take a picture using their cameras.

“Sir, maraming salamat po.” Hyoyeon said.

It means ‘thank you’.

The driver taught them some basic tagalong words.

The driver was happy to hear her say that.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The two take a rest to their hotel suites.

After lunch they will go to domestic airport to ride a plane going to Palawan.

Hyoyeon opens her laptop and chats with Yoona and Tiffany.

The two are in the dorm.

The two were envious of the pictures she sends to them.

Yoona said:

UNNIE, SEND US SOME PICTURES OF YOU TWO IN PALAWAN, ARASO?

Hyoyeon said:

NE, I WILL. =^.^=

BUT I FEEL SORRY FOR JUNHO…

Tiffany said:

WHY?

Hyoyeon said:

I ACT COLD WHEN WE WERE IN THE PLANE.

Yoona said:

WHY?

Hyoyeon hesitate if she will go to tell them her true feelings. Then, she decided to tell them.

Hyoyeon said:

I’M AFRAID TO SHOW TO HIM MY TRUE FEELINGS.

Tiffany said:

OMO! YOU MEAN YOU REALLY LIKE JUNHO?

Yoona said:

UNNIE, DO YOU REALLY LIKE HIM?

Hyoyeon said:

NE. MY FEELINGS FOR HIM SINCE WE WERE HIGHSCHOOL NEVER CHANGED.

AIGOO… WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Tiffany said:

SHOW HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM.

Yoona said:

FANY UNNIE IS RIGHT. SHOW HIM THAT YOU LIKE HIM. AND I THINK JUNHO LIKES YOU TOO.

Tiffany said:

I AGREE WITH YOONA.

Hyoyeon said:

BUT HOW?

Tiffany said:

BE NICE TO HIM. DON’T ALWAYS ACT LIKE YOU ARE ALWAYS MAD AT HIM. HE IS YOUR HUSBAND FOR ONE YEAR SO TREAT HIM LIKE A REAL HUSBAND.

Yoona said:

UNNIE, MAKE HIM HAPPY DURING YOUR 2 DAY HONEYMOON.

Hyoyeon’s eyebrow rise when she read Yoona’s reply.

Hyoyeon said:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKE HIM HAPPY?

Yoona said:

LOL! I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OR ANYTHING, UNNIE. I MEAN TAKE CARE OF HIM.

Tiffany said:

YAH! LET’S MAKE YOU A MISSION.

Hyoyeon said:

WHAT MISSION?

Tiffany said:

MAKE YOUR HONEYMOON A MEMORABLE ONE. I WANT YOU TWO TO BE EXTRA SWEET THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WILL GO TO WATCH IT IN WGM WILL ENJOY IT.

Hyoyeon said:

OMO! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Tiffany said:

I AM VERY SERIOUS.

Yoona said:

UNNIE, DO IT!

Hyoyeon said:

ALRIGHT, I WILL.

Tiffany said:

GREAT! I WANT YOU TO DO THESE THINGS:

  1. HHWW (HOLDING-HANDS WHILE WALKING)
  2. HUGS EACH OTHER
  3. WATCH THE SUNSET ON THE BEACH
  4. SET A BONFIRE
  5. AND LASTLY, KISS EACH OTHER IN YOUR LAST DAY BEFORE LIVING THE PLACE.

Yoona said:

AND ALSO TAKE PICTURES WITH SWEET POSES.

Hyoyeon said:

THOSE ARE SO HARD, ESPECIALLY THAT NUMBER 5.

Tiffany said:

ARE YOU SCARED, KIM HYOYEON?

Yoona said:

YOU CAN DO IT, UNNIE!

Hyoyeon said:

ALRIGHT, I’LL DO IT. BUT WHAT DO I GET IF I ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION?

Tiffany said:

IT WILL BE A SURPRISE.

Hyoyeon said:

OH! ALRIGHT!

After an hour of chatting, Hyoyeon decided to take a nap.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Freyja was reading the script of her new upcoming drama. It was her who wrote the story and she let the writer to change some of the story to make it good.

“For the role of the antagonist I want Yuri to play that role.” Freyja said to her manager.

“Are you sure? But I thought you don’t like her.” Her manager said.

“When I was writing this story, I always think of Yuri to be the bad here because it really suits her. I know she can act it well.” Freyja said. “And besides, she is always saying that she has many talents. I want her to prove that to me.”

“Ok. I will tell to their entertainment.” Her manager said.

Her manager left her in the living room. Freyja took Mayura, her cat, and puts on her lap. “Mayura, I think this drama will be great.” Freyja said to her cat.

Her cat just meowed.


thanks for waiting and for the comments...i really really like it....=^.^=

sorry for some wrong grammars....

 

JunHyo for hyoyeon eunhyuk is like a best friend but eunhyuk secretly in love to hyoyeon since trainee days so the two are close...there! i already spilled the secret of eunhyuk....kekeke

it means eunhyuk will be doing a great part to make junho jealous....kekeke