Joining WGM

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

 

Hyoyeon came early in the studio of Freyja’s show.

She greets all the people inside the studio then she went inside the dressing room.

“I heard that Amber won’t be in the show today.” Her coordinator said.

“Ne. She is in America for a vacation because her hand is injured.” Hyoyeon said.

“Someone will be replacing her until she comes back.” Her coordinator said.

“Oh I heard it too but I don’t know who it is.” She said.

“Really? Do you want to know who?” her coordinator asks.

“Who?” she asks.

“Lee Junho.” Her coordinator said.

“Eh?” she was surprised.

Her coordinator nodded.

“Omo! What will I gonna do?” she asks nervously.

“Hey relax. First, you need to be looking good. Second, practice your lines and makes sure you won’t do any mistakes and lastly, don’t forget your sweetest smile. So Junho will fall in love to you again.” Her coordinator said.

“Unnie!” she said.

“Ok. Ok. Just relax and makes sure you won’t make any mistakes.” Her coordinator said.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath. “Hwaiting!” she said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The show went well even though you can feel the awkwardness between Hyoyeon and Junho. The two are still awkward even though they already perform together in a same stage.

Hyoyeon was inside the van while her manager is driving. “Hyoyeon, take a look at this.” Woondoo said handing an envelope to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon opens the envelope and took out a paper.

“Oppa, what is this?” she asks.

“Answer it.” Woondoo said.

Hyoyeon reads the first question. “What is your ideal guy?” she said. “Oppa, are you planning to join me in WGM?”

“You got it.” Woondoo said.

“But oppa.” She protested.

“Come on. There is nothing wrong joining in that show. Taeyeon and Seohyun are already joined there.” Woondoo said.

Hyoyeon sighed. She has no choice but to agree.

“Should I answer it now?” she asks.

Woondoo smiled. “You can answer it once we get to the SME.”

“Who will be my husband?” she asks.

“It is a secret. Actually, they haven’t decided yet. You need to answer that first so they can think of it.” He said.

“Araso.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After rehearsing with the girls, Hyoyeon stayed alone in the practice room to answer the questions in WGM. She and her manager didn’t tell about the girls about her joining the show.

“5 idol guys that you like.” She reads.

It was the last question.

“Annyeong!” Eunhyuk greets as he enters the room.

Hyoyeon quickly put the paper back inside the envelope.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asks.

Eunhyuk sat on the side of Hyoyeon.

“Nothing.” She said.

“I have something to give to you.” He said. He took out something in his pocket.

It is a handphone chain.

“Yepuda! It is us.” Hyoyeon said.

It is their chibi version.

“It is personalized. I also have that.” Eunhyuk said and shows his handphone. The chain was attached to his handphone.

Hyoyeon attached the chain in her handphone.

“Kamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon said.

“There you are hyung. Time to go.” Siwon said from the door.

“Bye Hyoyeon.” Eunhyuk said.

“Bye!” Hyoyeon said.

After Eunhyuk left. She finishes answering the paper.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After 4 weeks…

Amber is back in Korea so she is back to be Hyoyeon’s co-host. Everything went well during recording of the show.

Hyoyeon is wondering why all the members of SNSD are there. No one tells her that they will be guesting in Freyja’s show.

Even Yuri who hates her is there and looks like in the good mood.

After recording, Hyoyeon went back in the dressing room to get her things. Then she notices a red rose lying on top of her bag.

She looks around and saw a cameraman. She asks him what is that all about but he doesn’t answer her.

Hyoyeon decided to go out. Although there is something in her head that it is something about the WGM show she tries to ignore it.

Then, when she gets out from the dressing room she saw Seohyun holding a red rose and gave it to her.

“What is this for?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I can’t tell you.” Seohyun said. “Unnie, please follow me.”

Hyoyeon decided to follow Seohyun.

Then, Sunny gave her a rose.

“I think I know what is this all about.” Hyoyeon said looking at the camera. Now she is sire that it is something about WGM.

They are going to the exit of the building and every time they passed by the corridors a member of SNSD is waiting for her and giving her a rose.

Then, at last they reach the exit.

A white car park at the front of the exit.

“Get in.” Yuri said.

“Can someone please tell me what is going on?” she asks.

“You will find out soon.” Yuri said and smiles at her.

Hyoyeon gets in the car.

When the car leaves and all the WGM staffs, Yuri’s smile turns to frowned. “Why do we need to be a part of this?” she asks irritated.

“Because it is part of the show.” Taeyeon said.

“She is not special so why do we need to be here?” Yuri asks.

“If you don’t want to do it you should said it.” Tiffany said.

“And became an issue to the public? No way!” she said.

“Then, stop complaining because you already done your part here.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon was very nervous while inside the car.

“Where are we going?” Hyoyeon asks the cameraman.

“Secret.” He said.

“Aigoo…” she sighed.

“Do you have any idea about what is going on?” the staff who is driving asks.

“We Got Married Show?” she asks.

The driver smiled.

“Ah! You smile. It is mean I am right!” Hyoyeon said. “Am I going to meet my husband now?”

The driver nodded.

“Do you have any idea who will be your husband?” the staff asks.

“Aniyo.” She said.

“How about your ideal guys?” the staff asks.

“I don’t think they will choose among them. I have this feeling that the guy who will be my husband is not in the list.” She said.

“Actually, he personally chosen you to be his wife.” The staff said.

“Really?” she said.

The staff nodded.

Now, Hyoyeon is thinking who that guy is.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

MBC Building…

Junho was just finished guesting in a radio show with his fellow 2PM members.

“Let’s stay here while waiting for our manager.” Nichkhun said.

They are in the lobby.

Then, Eunhyuk came in the building.

The 2PM greets him.

“What are you guys doing here?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Waiting for our manager.” Taecyeon said. “What about you?”

“My manager told me to come here and wait him in the lobby.” Eunhyuk said.

Just then, Doojoon came with the B2ST.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the B2ST greet.

“Hyung, we are going back to the dorm now. Wait for our manager here.” Kikwang said to Doojoon.

“Ne. Araso.” Doojoon said.

Then, Siwon and Eun Ji Won came.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Siwon asks Eunhyuk. “Let me guess, manager said, right?”

Eunhyuk nodded. “You also?”

“Ne. Actually, Eun Ji Won hyung too.” Siwon said.

“I wonder what is going on here.” Junho said.

Then, Onew came too.

“Is there a meeting here?” Onew asks.

“I am confused. What are we all doing here?” Junho asks.

Then a white car park on the front of MBC building.


Sorry for keeping you waiting...

 

Sunny_FOREVER It has to be Yuri coz I think she is right for the role...kekeke

bakekoq Freyja was just helping Hyo to be famous. She doesn't have any debts or anything.