Vacation

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

The day has finally come and Hyoyeon will be leaving the SME.

The girls are crying while Hyoyeon packing all her things.

Sunny on the other side controlling herself not to confront Yuri.

“Unnie, you will gonna visit us, ok?” Yoona said.

“Of course I will.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, your parents are here.” Tiffany said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Min Gu greets.

When he saw Yuri, he just glared at her.

Hyoyeon’s mom went to her room. “Are you done packing?” her mom asks.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said.

“Let’s go. We need to go early.” Her mom said.

Min Gu and Hyoyeon’s appa took her things.

Hyoyeon said goodbyes to the SNSD before leaving.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk was just watching Hyoyeon and her family leaving the SNSD dorm. He was in the parking lot and hiding on his car.

It was sad for him knowing that his dance partner will be gone now.

Yes, she was his dance partner and his best friend. She is also his secret crush.

He really has a crush to her but he is afraid to confess it because he knows what will be the consequences.

Now that Hyoyeon will be far away from him, how will he show his love to her?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Noona, welcome back home.” Min Gu said when they arrived.

Hyoyeon was happy to be back but she is feeling sad because she is starting to miss SNSD.

“You go take a rest in your room. We will call you when it is dinner time.” Her mom said.

Hyoyeon nodded and went to her room.

It is still the same room since she left it.

She looks under the bed and saw the box. It is her ‘Precious Box’.

She took it and removes the dust. Slowly, she opens it.

The first thing she saw inside the box was her picture with Junho.

The box is keeping all her memories when she was a high school student.

Now, the box will not only keep her memories in high school but also her memories as the main dancer of SNSD.

She put their first picture of SNSD inside the box.

After that, she fell asleep.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Almost dinner time…

“Min Gu, call your sister in her room. It is almost dinner time.” Hyoyeon’s mom said.

Someone rang the doorbell.

“I’ll get it.” Hyoyeon’s dad said.

Min Gu went to his sister’s room and knocks.

“Noona, its dinner time!” Min Gu said.

Hyoyeon opens the door. “I’ll be right there.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Min Gu said.

After a while, Hyoyeon went to the dining room.

She was surprised to see Freyja in there.

“S-Sunbae.” Hyoyeon said.

“Good evening, Hyoyeon. Sorry if I came here late.” Freyja said. “The recording of the Goddess Show just ended a while ago so I decided to come here.”

“Let’s talk later. Let’s eat first.” Hyoyeon’s mom said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

SNSD Dorm…

Yoona, Tiffany and Sunny left in the dorm while the others are on their individual schedules.

“Dinner’s ready.” Sunny said.

Tiffany and Yoona came in the dining room.

The three are eating silently.

Then, Yoona sighed.

“Why?” Tiffany asks.

“I just missed Hyoyeon unnie.” Yoona said. “She always cooks for us.”

“It is all Yuri’s fault.” Sunny whispered.

“Do you say something?” Tiffany asks.

“Ha? A-Aniyo.” Sunny said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

2PM’s Dorm…

Junho knew that Hyoyeon is back with her family. He wanted to visit her but he was shy to her family. So, he called Freyja a while ago to go to Hyoyeon’s house to know how Hyoyeon is. Freyja agreed and she went to Hyoyeon’s house.

Now, he is waiting for Freyja’s call.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the dinner, they all gathered in the living room to have some tea.

“I came here to check on Hyoyeon.” Freyja said. “And also I just wanted to say that on next Friday Hyoyeon will be signing the 1 year contract in our entertainment.”

“Miss Freyja, once that our Hyoyeon will be on your entertainment, please takes care of her.” Hyoyeon’s mom said.

“Don’t worry, Ma’am. Hyoyeon will be in good hands as long as I am with her.” Freyja said.

“Freyja noona, why are you helping my noona?” Min Gu asks.

“I just wanted to let Hyoyeon shows her hidden skills in the whole world.” Freyja said.

“Sunbae, thank you for all your help.” Hyoyeon said.

“You are very much welcome.” Freyja said. “Oh right. Since you are not signing any contracts until Friday, you can take a rest here with your family because after you signed the contract you will be living in my dorm.”

“Really? But-”

“No more buts, Hyoyeon. It is my pleasure to share my dorm to you.” Freyja said.

“Kamsahamnida, sunbae.” Hyoyeon said.

“I will do anything for you.” Freyja said.

“Aigoo… I feel sleepy.” Hyoyeon’s dad said.

“We are going to our rooms now.” Min Gu said.

“Goodnight.” Hyoyeon’s mom said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Junho was worried about you.” Freyja said after Hyoyeon’s family gone.

“Junho?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. He wanted to go here by he was shy so he called me.” Freyja said.

“Thanks for telling me that. I will call him later.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, I need to go now.” Freyja said. “Enjoy your vacation because once you become our artist you will be very busy.”

“Ok. Thanks for visiting.” Hyoyeon said.

After Freyja left, Hyoyeon went to her room and calls Junho.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Junho was on his bed waiting for Freyja to call when he was surprised that instead of Freyja, it was Hyoyeon who is calling him.

Junho felt excited especially that it is a video call.

“Hey! Glad you’ve called.” Junho said.

“Freyja sunbae was here a while ago and she said to me that you are worried about me.”

Junho blushed. “Oh that? I am just concerned about you.”

“Gomaweoh.”

“It’s nothing.” He said.

Moment of silence…

“Uhmm… I think you must be tired by now. You need to rest now.” Junho said.

“Right. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

“Uhmm… Junho… Saranghae.”

Junho was surprised. “S-Saranghae.”

Hyoyeon smiled and ends the call.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon wants to scream but she doesn’t want someone to hear it so she hugs her teddy bear tightly and scream very quietly.

She closes her eyes and get ready to sleep but she knows that she won’t be able to sleep because of what happened.

It was the best moment that happened to her that day.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon woke up the next morning at 7:00 in the morning.

“I need to get up and wake everyone up.” Hyoyeon said still closing her eyes.

When she opens her eyes she realized that she was on her bedroom in their house not in their dorm.

Hyoyeon felt sad again.

She stood up and get ready to go to the bathroom.

When she gets out of her room, she remembers her life when she was in SNSD.

She woke up very early to prepare their breakfast and every time she go to the bathroom, she will saw Seohyun reading her books early in the morning.

Now, it was all gone.

She went to the bathroom still feeling sad.

Hyoyeon looks herself in the mirror. “You are not an SNSD anymore, Kim Hyoyeon. You need to focus in your new career. After a year, you will be back as SNSD. Ok?” she is talking to herself.

“Noona, how long are you planning to stay in there?!”

It was Min Gu.

Hyoyeon looks at her reflection once again. “Hwaiting!” she said before she gets out of the bathroom.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Even though Hyoyeon is on vacation, she never forgets to practice her dancing skills.

While the day passes by, Hyoyeon was learning to accept the fact that she isn’t an SNSD anymore, well at least for a year.

She always watches them performing on her TV, supporting them, calling them to tell them her support and etc…

That afternoon, Hyoyeon was on their garden practicing in dancing, especially popping and locking.

After her dance, someone claps.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw Eunhyuk.

“Oppa!” Hyoyeon happily said and she went to Eunhyuk and hugs him.

“Do you really missed that much?” Eunhyuk asks after the hug.

“Ne.” Hyoyeon said like a child.

“I bought you a cake.” Eunhyuk said showing the box to her.

“Really? Gomaweoh!” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go inside.”

The two went to the living room.

Hyoyeon’s mom is busy cooking in the kitchen. Hyoyeon puts the cake inside the refrigerator.

“Umma, what are you cooking?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ddukbboki.” Her mom said. “Min Gu’s friends are coming here so I am cooking for them.”

“Let me guess, my dongsaeng told to his classmates that I am here so they will go here to see me, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Exactly.” Her mom said.

“But what about oppa?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It is rude if we tell him to leave now.” Her mom said.

“I’ll try.” Hyoyeon said and went to the living room. “Uhmm… Oppa, my dongsaeng’s friends are coming-”

“I’m home!”

It was Min Gu’s voice.

“Too late.” Hyoyeon said.

“Too late?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Uhmm… Too late. You know the song Too Late by Co-ed School. I really love that song.” She said.

“Ah…”

“Yeah right.” She said. ‘What am I saying?’

They wait for Min Gu and his friends gets inside the house.

“Noona!” Min Gu said when he saw her.

“Come with me.” Hyoyeon said.

The two went to the garden. “What the heck are you doing? Why did you bring your friends in here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Mian. When my friends found out that you are here, they wanted to see you.” Min Gu said. “Noona, the guy in the living room, is he Eunhyuk hyung?”

“Ne. I was about to tell him to leave before you came but it was too late.” She said.

“Ah… So noona, can I go in now?” Min Gu asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

When she gets inside the house, they saw Eunhyuk surrounded by five girls.

She walks towards her brother.

“Min Gu, are those your friends?” Hyoyeon asks.

“No. They are my classmates who followed us until here.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon felt that she will have a headache.

“Noona, can I have a picture with you?” Min Gu’s friend asks.

“Uhmm… Sure.” Hyoyeon said.

“Noona, you are so pretty. You are more prettier than Yuri noona.” Another one said.

“Noona, all of us here are anti-Yuri.” Min Gu said.

“Don’t say that. Yuri is my friend and she is also part of the SNSD. There will be no SNSD without her.” She said.

“SNSD will be nothing without you.” Min Gu said.

“They are surviving right now, right?” Hyoyeon said. “And besides, after a year I’ll be back as SNSD’s Dancing Queen.”

“We will support you.” Min Gu’s friend said.

Hyoyeon looks at Eunhyuk and she saw him looking at her. It looks like he needs some help.

She went towards Eunhyuk. “Girls, oppa will need to go now for his schedule.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh…” the girls became sad.

“Oppa, come back here again, ok?” one of the girls said.

Eunhyuk nodded.

“Bye oppa!” the girls said.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk went out of the house.

“Sorry about that.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s ok.” Eunhyuk said. “I’ll visit you next time.”

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said. “Thanks for coming.”

Eunhyuk gets inside his car.

When Eunhyuk was already left, Hyoyeon went back inside the house.

She saw the visitors eating now.

“Unnie, why is Eunhyuk oppa visited you?” the girl asks.

“Yah! Don’t ask any stupid questions to my noona.” Min Gu said.

“It is not stupid.” The girl said.

Hyoyeon was amazed with them. “Min Gu, don’t talk like that to a girl.” She said.

The girl smiled.

“Eunhyuk oppa visited me here because he wants to know if I am ok in here.” She said.

“Do you like oppa?” another girl asks.

“Aniyo. We are friends.” She said.

“Noona, after this, will you teach us some popping and locking?” Min Gu’s friend asks.

“Sure.” She said.

The visitors felt happy.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Every after class of Min Gu, his friends always go to their house to learn some dance moves from Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon enjoyed her vacation because of that.

But Friday is coming nearer and she is will be an artist of Goddess Entertainment.