Visitors

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

 

Hyoyeon stayed alone in Freyja’s house. She is practicing the new dance movements she learned from Vali.

After 30 minutes someone rang the doorbell.

Hyoyeon opens the door and there standing outside were the f(x).

“What are you doing here, huh?” Hyoyeon asks. She was happy to see them.

“Freyja sunbae called us and she wants us to go here to be with you tonight.” Krystal said.

“Is it ok with you?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We have a day-off tomorrow so it is ok if we stay here.” Luna said.

Hyoyeon saw the f(x)’s bags. It means that they are really sleeping there tonight.

“And where are you planning to sleep here? There are only two rooms here. Mine and Freyja unnie’s room.” She asks.

“In your room. I’m sure you have extra comforters in your room.” Victoria said.

“Aigoo… Since, Freyja unnie invited you here I will let you sleep in my room.” Hyoyeon said.

The f(x) screamed because of happiness.

“Hyoyeon sunbae, I will cook our dinner for us.” Victoria said.

“I’ll help you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Vic umma, let’s call Nichkhun appa and ask him to buy some desserts.” Luna said.

“Yah! Are you planning to invite him here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Freyja sunbae said that it is ok if we invite 2PM or B2ST in here so we have guards.” Luna said.

“I want to call Eunhyuk oppa and invite him here.” Krystal said.

“I will call Doojoon oppa!” Amber said.

“And I will call Nichkhun oppa!” Luna said.

“Girls, are you planning to have a party?” Hyoyeon asks.

The f(x) look at her. “Ne!” they all said.

Hyoyeon just sighed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

2PM’s Dorm…

Nichkhun was talking to Luna on his handphone.

“Sure. I’ll be there in a minute. I’ll bring a cake too.” Nichkhun said.

Junho heard it. “Hyung, are you going somewhere?”

“I’m going to Freyja sunbae’s house. The f(x) are there with Hyoyeon. Wanna come?” Nichkhun said.

“Sure!” Junho excitedly said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

B2ST’s Dorm…

Doojoon was in his room when his handphone rang. “Yoboseo?”

“Oppa, wanna go here in Freyja sunbae’s house? The f(x) are here to spend the night with Hyoyeon unnie. We are having a little party.” It was Amber.

“Sure! I’ll be right there. What do you want me to bring there?” Doojoon asks.

“Pizza!” Amber quickly said.

“Ok! Got it!” Doojoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kiss The Radio…

Any moment now the show will gonna start.

Eunhyuk received a text message from Krystal.

Krystal said:

OPPA, WE ARE HERE AT FREYJA SUNBAE’S HOUSE. COME HERE WITH SOME SNACKS AFTER YOUR RADIO SHOW. HYOYEON UNNIE WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU. ;)

Eunhyuk just smiled and reply to the message.

Eunhyuk said:

ARASO. I’LL BE THERE AFTER THE SHOW.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The f(x) and Hyoyeon are just finished eating their dinner when Nichkhun and Junho arrived.

“Wow! Cake!” Sulli said when she saw the box of cake.

She took the box and put it in the refrigerator.

Hyoyeon came out from the kitchen with their teas.

“How’s being a GE’s artist?” Nichkhun asks Hyoyeon.

“Totally different. I’ve been training for a day but I am missing the SME. I’ve used to be training with my friends but now I am alone.” Hyoyeon said.

“GE has the most professional trainers in the whole South Korea. Even SME can’t beat that.” Amber said.

“Vali oppa knows new dance movements and he taught me all of that.” Hyoyeon said.

“Vali oppa?” Junho asks. He sounds jealous.

“He is the dance trainer of GE. He is kind and handsome. He takes care of me well.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hmp! Vali oppa huh? I am better than him.” Junho whispered but Nichkhun heard it.

“Hyoyeon, Junho is jealous to that Vali.” Nichkhun said.

“He doesn’t need to be jealous because Vali oppa is way too older for me. And besides he is the son of the CEO of GE.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah! I heard that Mr. Odin’s son is working in his company but I don’t know who he is.” Victoria said.

“Unnie, when are you going to debut as a solo artist?” Krystal asks.

“I need to train for a month then next month I will start working on it.” Hyoyeon said. “Seriously, I’m scared performing alone without the SNSD. Everything is new!”

“You can do it. You are Kim Hyoyeon and every time you are on the stage you are always doing great.” Amber said.

 “Thank you for giving courage, Amber.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Amber’s handphone rang. “Ne, oppa?”

“I’m lost.” Doojoon said.

Amber laughs loudly. “You’re lost?!”

“It is not funny.”

“Ok. Ok. Sorry. Tell me where you are and I will fetch you.” Amber said.

Doojoon told her where he is.

“Ok. I know that. I will go and get you.” Amber said.

“Is it Doojoon?” Victoria asks.

“Ne. He said he is lost.” Amber said. “He is in a convenience store near here. I’ll go get him.”

“I’m coming with you.” Sulli said.

“I need to buy something so I’m coming with you.” Luna said.

“I’ll be drinks for us.” Nichkhun said.

“I’ll coming with you.” Victoria said.

“I’m sure it will gonna heavy so I’ll help.” Krystal said.

“Wait! Are you leaving us here?” Junho asks.

“We won’t be long.” Victoria said.

“Annyeong!” Sulli said.

They all left until Junho and Hyoyeon remain alone in the house.

“I know they plan this all along.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah.” Junho said.

Moment of silence…

“So, that Vali, you are not really interested to him, right?” Junho asks.

“Aniyo. Jealous?” Hyoyeon asks.

“A-Aniyo.” Junho lied.

“Liar.” Hyoyeon said. “My baby is jealous.”

“I am not a baby.” Junho said.

“I am not your baby too but you keep on calling me that.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re always be my baby.” Junho sang.

Hyoyeon laugh a little. “You are not David Cook.” She said.

“I know because I am Lee Junho, the guy who loves Kim Hyoyeon.” Junho said.

“Stop saying that because I already know that.” She said. “Why don’t you help me wash these cups, ok?”

“Ok!” Junho said and took the tray of empty teacups.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kiss The Radio…

“Hyung, I need to go somewhere.” Eunhyuk said to Leeteuk. Their radio show was ended.

“Does our manager know that?” Leeteuk asks.

“Ne. I already told him.” Eunhyuk said. “Bye!”

“Wait! I want to go with you.” Leeteuk said.

“No. Just go back to the dorm.” Eunhyuk said and quickly left before Leeteuk follows him.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Nichkhun, Doojoon and f(x) stay in the convenience store a little longer.

“Can we at least go now? I don’t see any reason why we need to stay here.” Doojoon said.

“We have a reason.” Sulli said.

“Yeah! And that is letting Hyoyeon unnie and Junho oppa to have a moment on their own.” Luna said.

‘A moment? No way!’ Doojoon thought. “I didn’t come here just to let those two to have a moment.” Doojoon whispered.

“Oppa, do you want a soju? Nichkhun appa will buy.” Amber asks.

“I will definitely want that.” Doojoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Eunhyuk was driving on his way to Freyja’s house when he forgot to buy some snacks. It is not good to go to a house without bringing something.

He saw a convenience store and decided to stop over.

“Oppa, I want an ice cream!” a familiar voice said.

Eunhyuk looks around and saw the f(x). “Hey! What are you doing here?” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, you are here, too.” Krystal said.

“I thought you were in Freyja sunbae’s house.” Eunhyuk said.

“Those girls plus a guy want to have Hyoyeon and Junho to have a privacy moment.” Doojoon said.

‘A moment? No way!’ Eunhyuk thought. “Let’s go now.”

“But oppa…” the f(x) said.

“No more buts. I didn’t come here just to let those two have a moment on their own.” Eunhyuk said. “We are going now.”

“Gosh! He sounds like a jealous boyfriend.” Victoria whispered.

Because Eunhyuk insisted, they all went back to Freyja’s house using his car.

After 5 minutes of driving…

The f(x) hurriedly went inside the house.

“We are back.” They all said only to be surprised of what they saw.

“Yah! Why are you standing there?” Eunhyuk asks.

He, Nichkhun and Doojoon look at what the f(x) are looking at and they are shocked.