"Leave The Group"

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Freyja went to the SNSD’s Dorm. It was Sooyoung who opens the door.

“Sunbae! Come in!” Sooyoung said.

Freyja enters the dorm. She saw how the girls getting crazy about the things that Hyoyeon bought for them.

“Sunbae, come here. I bought something for you too.” Hyoyeon said.

She gave a box to Freyja. Freyja opens it and it was a set of pearl jewelries, pearl necklace, pearl earrings, pearl bracelet and a pearl ring.

“Gomaweoh.” Freyja said. “And I need to tell you something.”

The girls keep quiet.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

Junho was listening too.

“In my upcoming album, you will be featuring in one of my song and also you will be the model in a music video.” Freyja said.

“Really?!” they all said.

“Ne. I saw how beautiful you are during the Run Devil Run and it inspired me to let you participate.” Freyja said.

“Omo! This is so surprising. Kamsahamnida.” Hyoyeon said.

“Congrats.” Junho said.

“And I forgot to tell you that Junho will also featuring in one of my song. Meaning, we will sing altogether.” Freyja said. “I watched WGM and I am happy that you two are getting close to each other. I am looking forward to your honeymoon episode.”

“Sunbae, I am sure you will enjoy watching that.” Tiffany said.

“Really? It looks like you know everything.” Freyja said.

“Let’s just say we already know what will go to happen.” Yoona whispered to Freyja.

“So, I need to go now. Thanks for this lovely gift, Hyoyeon.” Freyja said.

“Bye sunbae! Take care!” Hyoyeon said.

“I need to go now, too. My group members are very excited to see me or I mean the gifts.” Junho said.

“Oh ok!” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

After a week…

Hyoyeon and Yuri became busy because they’ve started filming Freyja’s drama but they still have time to watch the WGM Show.

While filming a scene, one of the equipments had encountered a problem.

“It will take a while to finish fixing this. Let’s have take a break.” One of the staffs said.

Hyoyeon and Yuri went to the van and watch the ‘We Got Married Show’.

Junho and Hyoyeon were already interviewed about their honeymoon and it will also show it tonight.

Freyja was on her car watching also the show.

“Omo! You are so sweet together.” Yuri said.

Hyoyeon didn’t talk and focus on the show.

After a while…

“Part two of the Dancing Couple’s honeymoon will reveal next week.” The host said.

After that, the show reveals some of the scene they will go to show next week.

After watching the WGM Show they continue filming.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

It was 4:00 in the morning when Yuri and Hyoyeon got home. They are tired so they easily fell asleep. They only have 3 hours of sleep before their next schedule starts.

Hyoyeon woke up at 6:30 to prepare their breakfast. She saw Seohyun reading a book already in the morning.

After a while…

“Seohyun, wake up the others. It is time for breakfast.” Hyoyeon said to the maknae.

“Ok.” Seohyun said and went to the rooms of her unnies.

After having a breakfast they all get ready for their schedules.

Hyoyeon will be on WGM recording. Yuri will have a shooting with Freyja while the others have their own individual schedules too.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Junho went to the WGM Studio. There they met the hosts of the show.

The show went well and the couple was able to answer the questions.

“Now, we have something special to show you. And I admit it that this is the first time I saw it here in WGM Show.” The host said.

Hyoyeon and Junho felt nervous and wondering what it is.

“It looks like the Dancing Couple is very curious too.” Another host said.

“Ne. We are curious.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok! Let’s take a look our surprise for all of you.” The guy host said.

They look at the screen; Hyoyeon and Junho were shocked to see their picture kissing while watching the sunset.

“Omo! Omo!” Hyoyeon said while jumping.

Junho was blushed and cover his face.

“H-How?” Hyoyeon asks after calming herself.

“One of staffs saw you and takes a picture of you.” The host said.

Junho and Hyoyeon don’t know what to say.

“Now, are you two starting to fall in love to each other?” the host asks.

The two look at each other.

‘Omo! What am I going to say?’ Hyoyeon thought.

“To tell you the truth.” Junho finally said.

Hyoyeon looks at him wonderingly.

All the people were curious.

“I really love her since high school.” Junho said.

The hosts were surprise.

“Oh right! She is your ex-girlfriend.” The host said.

“Ne. and I am very happy that she is my wife.” Junho said and looks at Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon, what can you say about it?” the host asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer that until the show ended.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SME…

Hyoyeon practice hard in dancing to release her mix emotions because of what happened a while ago.

After the show, Hyoyeon went to the SME to practice dancing.

After practicing dancing the ‘Into The New World’ for the 10th time, she change the song into a hip-hop song and began dancing again.

She didn’t know that Eunhyuk was watching her from the door.

Eunhyuk decided to join her in dancing.

Hyoyeon was surprise to see Eunhyuk’s reflection on the mirror dancing on her side.

“Oppa.” She said and stops dancing.

“I was watching you and you are not stopping practicing in dancing. Is there something wrong?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer him.

Eunhyuk holds her hands and leads her to the side of the room to sit.

“Tell me what’s wrong.” Eunhyuk said.

“Oppa, I don’t know what to do.” She said.

“What’s wrong?” he asks.

“I think I am falling in love again to Junho.” She said.

“What’s wrong with that?” he asks.

“I don’t want to hurt again.” She said.

Eunhyuk holds her hand. “Hurt is part of love and I think Junho loves you and he won’t do anything to hurt you.”

“We once broke up because of my career and I don’t want to hurt again because of career again.” She said.

“Don’t think like that. If you two love each other your relationship will last long.” He said.

“But I’m scared.” She said.

Eunhyuk hugs her tightly. “If something bad happen to you because of Junho I am always here for you.”

“Thanks oppa.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon felt happy again after their conversation of Eunhyuk. In fact, after the conversation and some dance practice they went to the restaurant to have some dinner.

“Wanna go somewhere after this?” Eunhyuk asks while having their dinner.

“I just wanna go home. I have a shooting early in the morning for Freyja sunbae’s music video.” Hyoyeon said.

“You will be her model in her music video?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. And also I will be featuring in one of her songs with Junho.” Hyoyeon said.

“Great and I think sunbae is your number one fan because I think she really likes the ‘Dancing Couple’” Eunhyuk said.

“Aniyo. She just wanted to help.” She said. “Freyja sunbae is very kind and I really like her.”

“Ne. I met her once and I can tell that she is very kind.” He said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SME…

Yuri was ready to go home when she saw their manager in the meeting room and some of the directors of SME. She also saw Freyja and her manager.

Yuri can’t help but to eavesdrop.

“You want Hyoyeon to be a solo singer?” Woondoo asks.

“Ne. But that will only be temporary. I want her to experience how to be famous alone even in some few months.” Freyja said.

“We can’t let her go out of SME.” Woondoo said.

“And waste her hidden skills here? I don’t think so.” Freyja said.

“Freyja, sshhh…” her manager said. “We just wanted to make her a solo singer even for once and we promise you that we will let her go after that.”

“Hyoyeon has a contract to us and you know the rules it comes to that.” One of the directors said.

“Her contract will end next month, right? Leave aside her renewal contract and we will let her sign a contract for a year from us.” Freyja said. “And after a year we will let her choose where she would like.”

“Why don’t you let Hyoyeon decide?” Yuri suddenly said.

“Yuri, what are you doing here?” Woondoo asks.

“Just trying to help.” Yuri said. “I think Freyja sunbae is right. Hyoyeon deserves to be famous because she is Kim Hyoyeon not because she is in SNSD.”

“Do you know what you are saying?” Woondoo asks.

“Ne. and besides her contract in Freyja sunbae’s entertainment is for only one year. It will be Hyoyeon’s choice if she will come back to us or she will stay with Freyja.” Yuri said.

“You can go now, Yuri. We will talk about it.” Woondoo said.

Yuri said goodbye to them and went home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yuri just got off from the car when she saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk at the front of the building chatting and laughing.

She decided to show herself to them.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Yuri greets.

The two greet her.

“Aren’t you going home now oppa?” Yuri asks.

“Oh! I am going now. Bye!” Eunhyuk said.

“Bye! And thanks oppa.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuri and Hyoyeon went inside the building to go to their dorm.

“How’s the filming?” Hyoyeon asks Yuri while their inside the elevator.

“Great.” Yuri said.

At last the elevator stops to the floor where their dorm is. Hyoyeon went out of the elevator first then Yuri.

They are now at the front of their dorm when Yuri speaks. “Hyo.”

“Ne?” Hyoyeon said.

“Leave the group.” She said.


Thanks for waiting and for the comments...

 

@xanna2212 lol! your feelings is right...it was just temporary...kekeke

 

Anyway, my latest fanfic is out and it is all about KeySica and also a little bit of JunHyo..kekeke

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70042/she-loves-him-he-loves-boys-jessica-key-keysica