The Answer For Wait For Me...

Hyoyeon's Only Wish

Hyoyeon is now preparing for her first solo concert, although it is a rush because there is only three month for her concert.

“Oppa, I want Freyja unnie to be part of my guest too.” Hyoyeon said to Loki.

“I know.” Loki said while reading the list of guests of Hyoyeon. “But are you sure about this?”

“Ne. I want my love ones to be there in my first solo concert.” She said.

“Your love ones. But what is Yuki’s name here?” he asks.

“I want to end our rivalry. We are not kids anymore.” She said.

“That’s good to hear.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Really? Hyoyeon is inviting us in her concert?” Taecyeon asks.

They are in their dorm when a staff of Goddess Entertainment came to visit them and told them that they will have a part in Hyoyeon’s concert.

“You will have a performance with her.” the staff said.

“Is our manager agreed to it?” Junsu asks.

“We already talked to him and he agreed.” The staff said.

“Then, when can we start practicing with Hyoyeon noona?” Chansung asks.

“Tomorrow.” The staff said.

Junho was happy to hear that.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Girls, I have something to tell you.” Their manager said to them. They are getting ready to go back home.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asks.

“You will be going to perform with Hyoyeon in her concert.” Their manager said.

“Really?” they were all surprised.

“Ne.” their manager said.

The girls screamed because of happiness.

“When can we start practicing with her?” Yoona excitedly asks.

“Tonight.” Their manager said.

The girls screamed again.

“Oppa, let’s go!” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk was just finishing his work in KTR when his manager told him about him performing with Hyoyeon in her concert. He was happy that he almost messed up while DJing.

He can’t wait to have a practice with Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon was also happy because he will perform with Hyoyeon in the concert. The B2TS members are going to watch the concert to support him and Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The SNSD are very happy when they saw Hyoyeon in a practice room.

“Unnie, what song we are going to perform?” Seohyun asks.

“I want to perform Run Devil Run. We will put some dance parts. I already prepared it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Oh! I miss it when we are performing together.” Sooyoung said.

“Forever 9!” Sunny said.

“But Hyo, your contract with them is about to expire, what is your decision now?” Tiffany asks.

“Uhmm… I haven’t thought about it.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s go start our practice.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day, Hyoyeon and the 2PM practice for their performance in Hyoyeon’s concert and that night she and Eunhyuk practice with Doojoon.

Everyone was busy for her concert. Hyoyeon was focus only in her concert. She wanted it to be special.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

There’s only 1 month before her concert and Yuki hasn’t shown up. Yuki doesn’t like the idea of her performing in Hyoyeon’s concert.

Hyoyeon went to Odin’s office.

“Sorry Hyoyeon but Yuki doesn’t want to leave the house. She doesn’t want to cooperate.” Odin said.

“I’ll personally visit her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? Is that ok?” Odin asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon was now standing at the door of Yuki’s room. She took a deep breath before knocks.

“Who is that?” it was Yuki.

“It’s me Hyoyeon.” She said.

“What are you doing here? Go away!” Yuki yells.

“I wanted to talk to you.” She said.

“I won’t participate in your concert! Go now!”

Hyoyeon doesn’t’ give up. She took out the keys that Odin gave to her before she leaves the office.

She uses the key to open the door.

When she finally opens the door, Yuki’s room was dark. The curtains are blocking the sunlight to come in from the window.

Hyoyeon steps in the room and she can feel the trashes lying on the floor. She walks towards the curtains and opens it.

Finally, the light coming from the sun filled the room.

Hyoyeon saw Yuki on her bed sitting while covering her face.

“Yuki, what’s wrong with you? You look like a messed.” She said.

“No one loves me.” Yuki said.

“How can you say that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Everyone loves you. Uncle Odin, Freyja unnie, Loki oppa, Vali oppa, Frigg unnie and Junho. They are protecting you because they love you.” Yuki said.

“But it doesn’t mean that they don’t love you.” Hyoyeon said.

“They hate me. They hate me because I cause only troubles.” Yuki said.

Hyoyeon sat on the bed and holds Yuki’s hands. She saw Yuki’s eyes full of tears. She is very different to the Yuki she knew.

“Don’t think that everyone hate you. I don’t hate you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aniyo. You hate me too.” Yuki said looking down.

“Why would I be here if I hate you?” Hyoyeon asks.

“You only want me in your concert so you will embarrass me.” Yuki said.

“I don’t. I want you in my concert it is because I want to be your friend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really?” Yuki said.

“Ne. And you’ll never know. Someone might discover you during my concert or Uncle Odin might accept you and turn you into an artist.” Hyoyeon said.

“You are right. I shouldn’t stay here. I should practice with you to our performance in your concert.” Yuki said.

“So, I expect that you will come with me today and let’s practice our performance. We both want that our performance will be the best, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Right.” Yuki said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The day has come…

Early morning, Hyoyeon can’t stop rehearsing inside the stadium. The concert will start at 7:00 in the evening but at 5:00 pm, she needs to go to her press conference.

She was getting nervous as time goes by.

At 3:00 pm, Hyoyeon get ready for her concert.

Exactly 5:00 pm the press conference started and ended at 6:00.

Hyoyeon has only an hour to get prepare for her concert. Her guests are already arrived and getting ready.

“Venus hwaiting!” Freyja said.

“Thanks unnie.” Hyoyeon said.

“5 more minutes! Everyone on their position now.” The floor director said.

Hyoyeon went at the backstage to get ready.

‘You can do it, Kim Hyoyeon.’ She thought.

When the introduction ends, the first solo song of Hyoyeon started to play. Then, Hyoyeon came out while singing the first verse of her song.

The fans cheer loudly.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The fans enjoy the concert. They were surprised when Eunhyuk and Doojoon came out with Hyoyeon for their performance.

When Hyoyeon performs again and now with Yuki, the fans cheer for them. Yuki received a positive result from the fans.

And when the 2PM came out, the fans cheer loudly. The night was very alive inside the stadium.

Hyoyeon shows her dancing skills which she learned from Vali. Freyja also joins her in her dance performance and they also do a sing and dance performance.

The last performance was a big surprise for her fans especially when the intro of ‘Run Devil Run’ started to play. And when the SNSD came out from everywhere.

The fans were happy to see Hyoyeon performing again with SNSD.

“So Nyuh Shi Dae! So Nyu Shi Dae!” the fans cheer.

When the performance ends, the SNSD and Hyoyeon hug each other and tears are flowing on her cheeks.

After awhile, Hyoyeon calms herself and bows a 90 degree bow to her fans.

“To all my fans, Kamsahamnida! You are the one who brought me here. For all your support and love I really really appreciate it. Saranghaeyo!” she said and forms a big heart.

The fans form big hearts too.

“And I want to thank Vali oppa and Frigg unnie for teaching me. I learned a lot from you two. Kamsahamnida!” she said while looking at them. The two are at the side of the stage.

Frigg runs towards Hyoyeon and hugs her. Vali follows Frigg and hugs Hyoyeon too.

“To Uncle Odin, Kamsahamnida. You trust me and gave me this very big opportunity.” She said.

Odin didn’t go to the stage. He was just watching. He was teary-eyed.

“To Eunhyuk oppa and Doojoon, Kamsahamnida. You are always there to support me. You are real friends.” She said.

Eunhyuk and Doojoon came to the stage and hug Hyoyeon.

“To Yuki, I am happy that we are friends now. I’ll wait for your debut.” Hyoyeon said.

Yuki came out and hugs her too.

“To the 2PM, Kamsahamnida. I know that you are my fans, too.” Hyoyeon said.

2PM hug her too.

“To my beloved SNSD. Gomaweoh! You are my sisters. You support me wherever I go. I love you.” Hyoyeon said.

The SNSD hug her again.

 “I also have a message for Junho.” Hyoyeon said. “When I told you to wait for me, the waiting is about to end now. I want to announce tonight that this concert is my first and last solo concert. Because…”

Hyoyeon paused for a moment. “Because………………. I Kim Hyoyeon will no longer be Venus anymore. I will be back as Kim Hyoyeon the SNSD’s Dancing Queen.”

The SNSD were surprised.

“Unnie, really?” Yoona asks who still can’t believe.

“I’ll be back as SNSD again.” Hyoyeon said.

Yoona hugs her and the others join them.

“Wait! I am not finished. I am also announcing that from this night I am now Junho’s girlfriend!” she said.

Junho was almost drops his jaw.

Taecyeon who was happy for them carries Junho.

The fans were cheering and they are also happy.

Then, the people on the stage let Junho and Hyoyeon stand on the center.

“Are you serious about it?” Junho asks Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon looks into his eyes. “I told you to wait for me, right?” she said.

“Ne. And I think it is worth to wait for.” Junho said.

“Aniyo. This is worth to wait for.” Hyoyeon said. With a quick move she kisses Junho on his surprised lips.

All of them were shocked but happy.

The concert ends with a very memorable ending and everyone will not forget it.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and the others proceed to the party.

Everyone was happy but they can’t beat Junho’s happiness.

“I’m sure gonna miss you, Hyoyeon.” Odin said.

“Me too. But you have Yuki. She is talented.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yeah. And thanks to you, you help her to show that to everyone.” Odin said. “I guess I won’t gonna kick her out of my house.”

“Hyoyeon, nice to see you again.” It was Lee Soo Man.

“Sir, I can’t wait to be back as SM artist.” Hyoyeon said.

“And we can’t wait too.” He said.

“I hope you are not mad when I announced that I am now Junho’s girlfriend.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aniyo. It is your private life.” He said.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

“Go have some fun.” He said.

“Ne.” she said.

Hyoyeon went to the SNSD. The SNSD are having fun playing with Freyja’s daughter.

“Hyo unnie, aren’t you going to live with us anymore?” Yeon asks.

“Unnie needs to go back with her sisters now and besides your appa and umma are getting married and they will live in your house.” Hyoyeon said.

“But I’ll miss you and your cooks.” Yeon said.

“I’ll visit you sometimes, ok?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok!” Yeon said.

“Hyoyeon, we are happy that you are back now.” Taeyeon said.

“SNSD are forever 9, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Ne! Forever 9!”they all said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the party, Junho and Hyoyeon went to the park.

“Are you happy?” Junho asks. They are sitting on the bench.

“Very happy.” Hyoyeon said. “All my wishes come true. But I only have one more wish.”

“Really? What is it?” Junho curiously asks.

“To get marry early.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really?” Junho asks.

“Ne. My parents married early and I want to be like them. I want to have 9 kids.”

Junho choked.

“Just kidding about the 9 kids.” She said and laughs.

“What about let’s get married next year?” Junho asks.

“No way! You need to join the military service first and besides I am just back as SNSD. I want to enjoy it first.” She said.

“But you said you want to get marry early.” Junho said.

“I am planning to get married at the age of 27-30 and I am currently 23 years old.” She said.

“I guess I need to wait for the right time.” Junho said.

“That’s right.” She said.

The two watch the moon and stars in the sky while talking about their future.

 

 

THE END

 


Finally it is end now... Hope you like this fanfic.

 

Thank you for subscribing, reading and leaving comments to this fanfic... I really really appreciate it...And also sorry for some wrong grammars..:P

 

But don't be sad... If this fanfic is finally ends, there is a new one coming and it is a HyoHae fanfic... It is new to me because Donghae will be paired up with Hyoyeon... Hope you watch out for that...=^.^=

 

Bye everyone and thank you again! SARANGHAEYO!