Fillers

Don't Touch My Corn!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry but I'm having a terrible writer's block now. Gimme a few days for me to get the inspiration back ok? Thanks for your patience and love. In the meantime, I'm serving you this excerpt from daesung vs the kingka so that you'll understand top better. For those of you who have read DVTK, this can be a reminder of why TOP is how he is in this story. For those who haven't read DVTK, I hope you enjoy this short snippet. 

 


 

TOP’s POV


“Oppa, you’re so handsome,” some girls gushed when I walked past them. I gave them my usual trademark smirk and saw that some of them were on the verge of fainting.

Yes, I’m Choi SeungHyun and I’m the school’s kingka. This kind of things happen to me on a daily basis. Girls flock around me like the bees flocking the honey. Whenever I walked by them, they would gush over my handsome face, my dimples, my tough image, my macho-ness, etc. Yes, I own the school and I kinda enjoy being the centre of attention. I run with my own group of friends; the Handsome Kingkas as people call us. Micky, one of my best friends, was the only one who was uncomfortable by all the attention. He’s the kind who’d prefer to sit quietly under a tree with a good book.

As I was saying, I could get any girls that I want. I wasn’t a playboy so I didn’t do the whole dating then d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter