A Night to Remember

Star Academy

Not much had happened in school today. English class was like any other class before. Lecture and free time. Sungyeol was a little more talkative then usual but you figured he was extra happy from the day before of being depressed. Math was nothing special. Teacher talked the whole class. Though some guy named Seunghyun did get yelled at for not paying attention. He might be from a band because he carried a guitar with him. How you never saw it before is a mystery.

History was better then last class since everyone was in a better mood. Taemin still didn't show up to class so you assumed he must still be sick. Lunch break was spent with the boys, as usual. Everyone was so much happier and you were glad they were back to themselves. This time, while some played soccer, you and Myungsoo took some pictures. You learned he loved photography and tagged along when he suggested to take pictures of the garden and the boys playing soccer. You had a fun time. You saw a different side to Myungsoo and he smiled alot. You liked him this happy.

Art was the best class out of all of them. Your teacher brought music which she played the whole class while you drew portraits of your partner. You didn't finish your portrait of Sulli but the teacher said she would give another class to finish it. Sungjong told you he was nervous when drawing his partner. Apparently, his partner never smiled and always looked away when Sungjong would ask for him to look. He said his name was Kai and he actually looked intimidating. He had a cold eyes and it seemed like he never smiled in his life. You felt bad for Sungjong.

Gym went a little better then usual. Jongup still practiced for himself the whole time but Dongwoon came to talk to you once in a while. Jongup would yell at you to concentrate but you didn't care. You at least had someone to talk to. Science class was spent on a lab. You were paired up with a boy named Changjo. He was quiet but intimidating at first. He didn't speak unless necessary and kept to himself. Though he warmed up to you and actually had a sweet personality. Maybe you found another friend. Not like you had many to start with.

You were currently in your dorm, bored out of your mind. You finished all your homework, read a whole book and rearranged your stuff. It wasn't even 8 by the time you finished. You sigh. "This is the first time I get bored here..."

Sunny left for a meeting of some sort. Could be one of the school acitivites she joined but you didn't know which one. Speaking of which, you still didn't choose one and you only had 2 more weeks before you were given one.

The night got darker within a few minutes. The starry sky was welcoming and you couldn't remove your eyes from it. "I think I'll go for a walk." you say out loud, getting up from your desk chair. You take a sweater with you in case it gets cold and leave the dorm.

Once outside, a slight breeze passed making you shiver. You quickly put your sweater on and make your way towards a bench. You sit and stare at the night sky. The stars were really bright. Where you're from, the city lights always blocked the stars from shining brightly but here, it was like you lived in the country. Of course, a city was close by and you saw its glaring lights but the sky still seemed brighter.

You spent some time there. You couldn't say exactly since you didn't bring a phone or a watch to tell you the time. You would say it was around 8:30 or 9 by now. "I should get back. I didn't leave a note for Sunny saying where I was,"  you say out loud, again, getting up.

Just as you get up, a group of boys walk out from the school, laughing and talking to each other. You stare at them as they pass by. You were able to see all of their faces. There was 6 boys in counting and they all were good-looking. Why is it that all good-looking boys stick together in one group?

As you stare, one of them turns your way and your eyes meet. Isn't that Changjo?! Before you can say anything, Changjo speaks up first. "Oh, (___)-a, what are you doing here?" he asks, walking towards you. You blink and ask, "Shouldn't I be asking the same thing?"

He chuckles in response. "I'm not alone, you are."

"Good point. I was just staring at the sky. It's quite pretty tonight."

Changjo looks up at the sky after you say that. "Oh, you're right! I never noticed how bright it was."

You notice the rest of the group walking towards the two of you. "So where were you going?" you ask looking back to Changjo. He looks back down at you. "Arcade."

"We have an arcade here?"

"No."

You ponder on what he said. "Then where is there an arcade?"

"In the city outside of school."

"Outside of school?! But we aren't allowed to leave."

A boy from Changjo's group speaks up. "It's called sneaking out, duh!" You look at the boy and notice his brown, spiked hair. He had a nice voice but he seemed like he had an attitude problem.

You ignore the boy and focus your attention on Changjo. "I'm guessing you've done this before." He nods and smiles. That smile will destroy someone's heart one day...

"Well, have fun. Don't get in trouble!"

"Ya ya don't worry, mom."

You shake your head at his silliness and wave goodbye as you make your way inside. Just before you step inside, a hand grasps yours making you spin around. You face Changjo who has a slight blush on his face. "Ah sorry, didn't mean to make you spin like that."

You nod in reassurance. "What is it?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to join us. I-if you want of course."

"Join?" you ask before going into thinking mode. Should I? I could get closer? But isn't it a little weird? Well he did ask me but we can get in trouble. But i'm so bored...

You look up to Changjo and nod. "Sure, if the others don't mind, i wouldn't want to interupt..."

"Aniyo! Actually the others asked too." You nod and the both of you walk back to the group. You bow once you arrive to the group. "Thanks for letting me come with you guys."

"No problem, just thought it would be right since you know Changjo and you saw us," said one of the guys from the group.

"What? Scared I would tell someone?" you ask the guy. He was wearing a blue cap with a black wife beater shirt. You couldn't see his hair color since the hat hide it. He chuckled in response. "She's fiesty."

Ignoring his comment, the group heads outside the school. Of course, since they had to sneak out, they made you climb over the school wall. They weren't actually that tall but Changjo helped you climb them.

On your way towards the arcade, the group told you their names. The one wearing the blue cap was Bang Minsoo or as he asked you to call him, C.A.P. There was Niel, Ricky, L.Joe and the one with the attitude from before was Chunji.

You all arrived at the arcade and it was so bright! Machine's were situated left and right, flashing colors of the rainbow. Dance machines, video game machines, stuffed animal machines, computers, every kind of machine possible was in this arcade. You stood there in shock and amazement. You've never seen anything like this.

You hear laughter from your right. You turn and see Niel. "You've never seen something like this right?" You shake your head. "You'll have lots of fun here then." Niel says leaving your side and going to some machine. You actually didn't notice the others had left as well. Changjo was at a dance machine. C.A.P. was with Ricky at a car game machine. Chunji was at a shooting machine. Niel was at a computer. L.Joe was still searching for a game so you decide to head over to him.

"Hi." you say arriving next to him. He looks at you and slightly bows. His attention goes back to a weird japanese game. It had two hammers and it seemed like some Wario game? You look over to L.Joe who's gaze is still fixed on the machine. "Do you want to play?" you ask him.

He looks at you and quickly looks back at the machine. Silence was between the two of you until you hear him say, "If you don't mind."

You smile. "No, this seems like fun!"

He looks at you and smiles. You grab a hammer as he inserts two coins into the machine. The game starts.

~~~~

L.Joe ended up winning since it was the first time you played this game. The game itself lasted a good 15 minutes and you got to be comfortable around L.Joe. You've never gotten so comfortable around people like you have with these guys. L.Joe seemed to talk a little more then before so you took it as a good sign.

After the game with L.Joe, you headed over to Changjo who was still at the dance machine. L.Joe had gone to the computers. Changjo was all sweaty from dancing this whole time. You took it he had a liking for dancing. You spent the next 15 minutes with Changjo on the dancing machine. At first, you were terrible. You couldn't press the arrows on time. Changjo, being the sweet guy he is, showed you some tricks and you were able to play the next few rounds with ease.

Changjo left to wash his face in the bathroom, you went to C.A.P. who was at the car game but alone this time. You watched him place for the first few rounds but you quickly took a spot beside him. He looked surprised to see you but quickly smirked. The both of you played against each other for about, 30 minutes? You did not see time fly.

C.A.P. ended up winning and laughed when he found out he won. Before you can get mad at him, Ricky came over and dragged you to a stuffed animal game. He complained that he couldn't get the bear at the back and no one would help him. He used aegyo on you and without a doubt, you helped him get the bear. After a few tries, you finally got the bear. But to your surprise, there was a second stuffed animal in the slot. A kitty cat plushie. Not Hello Kitty; just a plain orange tabby cat. Ricky let you keep it since he got his bear and had no use for the cat plushie.

After, you headed to Niel who was now at the shooting game Chunji was it but Chunji wasn't there. It was a one player game. You wanted to just watch him play but he insisted on taking turns. He taught you how to play the first round and it was easy. But at your second turn, you were still a little lose but Niel didn't want to help you! He just laughed at you until you died. You definetly left after that.

You were going to head back to Changjo but you got dragged, once again, but by Chunji this time. He brought you over to the computers. He was playing a game of Starcraft but the words 'You have died' were spread across the screen. According to him, he only wanted you to make an account and play so that you could give him all your winnings and what not. Since you didn't care, you went along with what he asked. Though, you would of never thought you would get addicted to this game and therefore, you didn't give anything to Chunji.

2 hours had passed within everything happening and the boys announced that they were leaving. You left with them, of course, and talked to them about Starcraft. All of them played it but Chunji, Niel and Ricky played it the most. Chunji kept complaining that you had done a deal with him about the winnings but you ignored him. Ricky was being adorable; saying he would give you a few more things on Starcraft to help you out. Niel teased you on the fact that you would probably get bored of the game quickly but you also ignored him.

You all arrived back at school. Niel and Chunji left first, then it was C.A.P. and L.Joe. After bidding the four of them goodbye, Changjo insisted on bringing you to your dorm.

"Changjo-ssi, I can go by myself. It's late and we might get caught for being up so late."

"What about your roommate, won't she be mad?" asks Ricky who had stayed behind with Changjo.

"Nah, I don't think so. If she is, I'll make something up."

Changjo sighs and agrees to let you go by yourself only on the condition that you should text him right as you walk in. He writes his number on your hand and the two of them leave after saying goodbye. You head back to your dorm, being very quiet incase Sunny was asleep. Once inside, Sunny was indeed asleep.

You change into your sleep wear and slip into bed but not before grabbing your cellphone from your desk. You settle in and quickly text Changjo.

Hello, I'm inside now :) Goodnight xx

After a few seconds, your phone vibrated. You open it and see Changjo's text.

Alright, see you tomorrow in class :)

You put your phone on your little night table and cover yourself with your bed sheets. You smile to yourself and fall into a deep sleep after an amazing night out with those guys. It's most certainly a night you won't forget.