Adhesive

Star Academy

Your hand was getting better with the help of your friends. Sungyeol had told everyone about your hand once he brought you back to your dorm. The next day, none of them would leave you alone. Sungjong or Sungyeol tagged along whenever you had to walk to class. Dongwoo would visit you during Gym since his class was right there. During lunchtime, they all would worry about you but Myungsoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun were the ones who were around you the whole time. Even if it was just to walk somewhere, one would tag along. They would always remind you to change your bandage and to use your special cream. You felt like a child around them but you didn't mind.

Changjo kept his eyes on your during science and even after school. Because of that, you got closer to Teen Top. Though Changjo did notice that Sungyeol and the others were around you alot. At first he was jealous. He knew right away after the incident that he developed a crush on you. He hadn't told anyone because he still wasn't sure about his feelings. He knew he liked you but he didn't know if it was in a friendship way or more than that. Anyways, he figured that Sungyeol was just trying to help you and he accepted him being around you all the time. 

Sunny was delirous when she found out about all your accidents but was thankful you had the boys close by. You told her everything, even the truth about Hee Rin. She said you probably got anti-fangirls. You had absolutely no idea what anti-fangirls were. Apprentely, these were girls who were so obssessed with a guy that they hated and targetted anyone who got near. Which boy they obsessed over though, you had no idea since you had a few guy friends. Something you've never really had before.

You watched your surroundings whenever you could after Sunny told you about these anti-fans and you did notice strange behaviour from some girls. They would stare at you or glare at you until your eyes met then they acted like nothing happened. You also noticed some whispered but when you looked towards them, they would stop. You weren't stupid so you figured it out pretty quickly. But you still didn't do anything about it. You didn't want to make something so small into something big. 

It was gym now and you were watching a game of basketball. Because of your hand, you couldn't play any sports or write with that hand. You didn't mind. The girls in your team were mean towards you and you figured they were anti-fangirls. You were content you stayed on the bench.

You watched the boys play a little more before you heard a voice from beside you. "Yo!"

You look up and see Dongwoo. He grinned and sat beside you. "Enjoying your time?"

"It's better then playing." 

"You're not much of a sports person are you?"

"Nope." you both smile at each other before looking back at the game. "You know," you say catching Dongwoo's attention, "you need to stop leaving your class to come into mine. How are you not in trouble yet?"

He chuckles. "Nah, the teacher gives everyone a total of 10 minutes before you get in trouble. Since I'm right next door, it's nothing."

You smile. "Still, you don't do much with me here."

"You think you're that boring?" he rubs your head. "You're so bad to yourself."

You wack his hand away. "I'm just saying the truth."

"You're more entertaining then you think." You quizically look at Dongwoo who had a wide grin on his face. You didn't get how he got entertained by you when all you did was talk or watch the game. But to Dongwoo, he loved your company. Having you around lifted his spririts and made him happier. He also notice you did the same to the rest of the boys. Especially Myungsoo and Sunggyu. They smiled a lot more and you would always be in their conversations. Even if it was about something as stupid as homework.

~~~~~~

Finally classes ended. You were in your room, relaxing a little bit. Sungyeol and Sungjong brought you to your dorm. They had insisted that you come to theirs but you told them you were too tired. Plus, this was the first time you didn't have homework do you wanted to use it for rest. They understood and left you in your room. Sunny even left so you can be in a peaceful room so she went to visit Sooyoung.

You were resting your eyes but you couldn't fall asleep. It was probably too early for you to fall asleep so you decided to take a shower. Maybe the water would help you sleep afterwards. You took a change of clothes and went into the bathroom. You started the shower and quickly went in. The warm water felt nice against your skin. You thought back to what happened this week with Hee Rin.

As if your mind refused to let you think about it, your thoughts went quickly to your friends. How Sungyeol would take care of you, how Dongwoo visited you during gym, Myungsoo smiling more, Sunggyu becoming less awkward with you, Hoya opening up to you, Sungjong using aegyo on you, Changjo being friendly. Sulli talking to you in class, Sunny worrying about you. A smile appeared on your face at the thought. You were lucky that you had amazing friends.

You left the shower and put your change of clothes on. You left the bathroom and breathed in the air. You felt refreshed but not enough to fall asleep. Your eyes were wide awake. You frown at the thought but decide to take a walk. Just a 10 minute walk would do you good, since you can't do activities in gym or at lunch time. You leave the dorm after locking it and taking your phone. You thought about texting one of the guys but decided not to. Some alone time would do you some good.

You walked around for a while, probably passing the 10 minute mark. You walked pass this lounge area. You noticed some students studying and some stared. You quizically looked at them, wondering why they stared when you notice their eyes weren't on you, but your clothes. You look down. You had a simple shirt but with shorts on. Heat rushes to your cheeks and you quickly leave the area. 

Feeling self-concious about your choice of clothes, you rush to your dorm room. As you near the dorm area, you notice a group of girls leaning against the wall. You don't bother with them. You continue walking, or more jogging at this point, but you suddenly were blocked by the girls. You noticed bags in their hands.

"Well if it isn't the of the year,"  one girl said from the right of you. She walked around you, like a prey stalking its victim. "We were waiting for you to show up."

"How would you know if I lelt my room? That's kind of stalkerish." you say. Not the greatest move.

She grabbed your hair and yanked your head towards her face. "Listen, I'm the one talking. Not you. So shut up." She didn't let go. Instead, she dragged you to an empty room. Before you can register where you are, you felt liquid being poured on you. 

The girls were pouring glue on you. You blocked your face with your hands but didn't do anything to stop them. They were too many for you to try and run away. They laughed and poured the glue on you, getting it all over your hair and clothes. They stopped pouring the glue and pushed you onto the group, making your back hit the floor first. You wince at the pain and sit up to put pressure on your back with your hand.

You look up towards them. The girl who stood in the middle smirked. It was Hee Rin. "I hope you learned your lesson." she said grabbing the bags filled with empty bottles and containers of glue. All of them left the room leaving you alone.

You got up. You weren't physically hurt anywhere. Your back slightly hurt but it didn't stop you from walking. It was bearable. The glue leaked from your clothes and hair onto the floor but you didn't care. You just wanted to jump into a hot shower, again, and never leave your room. 

You arrive in your dorm and head straight for the bathroom. You take a shower, rubbing all the glue off of your skin and hair. The glue on your skin left but the glue in your hair wouldn't leave. You stared at yourself in the mirror after the 3rd shower you had trying to take the glue out. You feel tears emerging but you stop yourself. This was not a matter to cry about. You grab your phone after wrapping yourself into a bathrobe and call the first person your eyes land on. Sulli.

The phone rings and rings until you finally hear a voice, "Hello?"

"S-sulli..." you say while your voice breaks. She senses something's wrong and quickly says, "You're at your dorm?" 

"Neh..."

"Stay right there, I'm on my way." she hangs up and you go sit on your bed. You gaze at your feet as thoughts rush to your mind. Why did they do this? Was this seriosuly all for a boy who they probably weren't even friends with? Why?

You hear a knock and you rush over to the door. You open it and see Sulli with another girl behind her. You didn't get time to see her face as Sulli saw your state and gasped. "Oh my, what happened?"

"Anti's..." was all you said. Sulli knew about the anti-fans as you trusted her with anything. You considered her your best friend. Maybe even more then Sunny.

"We'll help. I brought my roommate, if that's alright." You look over to the girl and notice it was your math class president. You bow. "Nice to meet you."

"Same. I'm Krystal. I'm your math class president." she said also bowing. After your introduction, Sulli brought you over to your bathroom and started removing the glue. She tried everything from hot water, cold water, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, anything she could. After a few hours, the glue had finally been removed from your hair. 

You were scared you would have to shave or cut your hair. But you didn't have too. 

"You want to come to our dorm room? You might feel safer." Sulli says from the door. They were both leaving but Sulli wanted you to come with her. You shake your head. "No thank you. I'll be fine, I just won't leave my room."

"I don't like it though. You're alone and they might come back."

"I was planning on sleeping anyways. Plus I'll lock the door." you say pushing her out the door. You honestly felt safe in your dorm room. Even if the anti's could be nearby. 

"If you say so... I'm literally going to murder you if something happens again before tomorrow."

You chuckle at her. "I promise I'll be fine." You hoped so anyways.

They both left and you locked the door. You make your way to your bed and lay down. You settle in your bed, getting comfty and your eyes shut. You fall asleep in an instant. You were exhausted at this point.

~~~~~~

Sunny unlocks the door and walks into her dorm room. Following behind her is Taemin and Key. She looked around the room and frowns seeing you asleep. "Sorry man, she's asleep." she says looking at Taemin.

Taemin was sick the week before and didn't get to go to class. He missed you a tiny bit so he thought he could visit you in your dorm since he's friends with your dorm partner. But you were asleep. He slightly smiles. "It's alright, I'll see her tomorrow in class anyways."

Key looks over with a raised eyebrow. "Then why did you want to see her right now?"

"I kind of missed her. She's the only girl in my class who doesn't giggle or spazz over me."

Key nods and gazes over to your bed. He didn't see what Taemin saw in you. You did save his dog and you didn't fangirl over Taemin like the other girls. Maybe you were one of the good ones. He pats Taemin on the back. "Let's go back, it's getting late." He nods.

They both leave leaving Sunny alone. She changes into her sleep wear and settles into her bed. She gazes to your bed. "You probably don't even have the slightest clue about what you're doing to Taemin. Or those other boys." she smiles. "Maybe you will one day. And hopefully, you're return their feelings."

She closes her eyes turning to the left, making her back face your side.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Hope you like the update!

I wrote this at work again and it took me 4-5 hours to write this :(

I'm also getting a cold...and school started....

Anyways hoped you enjoyed~!

-Amanda