All That I Have

Star Academy

After skipping classes with Ailee yesterday, you felt wild! You never skipped a class before. You never really did anything wrong in school. You were always afraid of getting in trouble by the principal or something. At first, you thought it was great! But now...

"I know you're better then this, (____).", The principal says staring straight at you while you stood infront of him. "Skipping class isn't something we tolerate. Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes sir!" You answer and bow. You felt like such a horrible person now. That great feeling you had before wasn't worth the amount of shame you felt now. "I promise it will never happen again sir."

"I know you won't," The principal says. "But it's part of the school rules to suspend anyone who skips for one day."

You stare at the principal in shock. "I'm sorry (___), but you're suspended until tomorrow. You may go to your dorm or any facilities for homework. But that's all you're allowed." He says with a slight frown.

"N-neh..." You bow one more time before turning around and leaving. You drag your feet to the library, not an ounce of joy inside you.

*God, I'm such an idiot! Why would you such a stupid thing. Such a stupid, stupid, stupid thing!* You enter the library and slump down in a chair. You lay your head on the table and let out a sigh. "What am I suppose to do..."

From your pocket, you felt your phone vibrate. You slowly reach into your pocket and take it out. Browsing through, you find a new text message from Sungyeol.

'Hey, where are you?'

-Sungyeol

You let out a depressing sigh and text him back.

'I'm in the library. I've been suspended for skipping yesterday...'

You send it out and wait a little bit before your phone vibrates again.

'That ! :( We'll visit you on lunch break :)'

-Sungyeol

You sigh and decide to take the time to finish some assignements due later on this week and next week. *Let this time pass by fast...*

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Flipping through the pages of your history textbook, your eyes start to close. *So tired...*

A hand lands on your shoulder which snaps you out of your trance. "W-what?" You look behind you and see Sungyeol grinning.

"Were you falling asleep?" He asks teasingly.

"Ya, sorry. I'm just so bored." You answer putting your books away.

"Good thing it's lunch time now!" He says with that same grin. "Come on, the boys are waiting." He tugs on your hand.

"I can't, Sungyeol. The principal said I'm not allowed to go anywhere but my dorm or a facilitie to do homework."

"Oh..." He starts thinking of ideas. "What about eating in your dorm like last time!"

"That's not against the rules. Tell the guys to meet us at my dorm." You say getting up. Sungyeol nods and quickly texts the boys.

The both of you leave the library and head to your dorm. "So," Sungyeol starts, "You got in trouble huh?"

You nod sadly. "Ya... It's the first time I ever got in trouble!"

"Aw, did miss goody two shoes get into a wittle bit of trouble?" He teases with a mocking voice.

"Yah! It's a big deal for me ok?"

He laughs and pats your back. "Alright, sorry."

The both of you make it to your dorm and walk in. Sungyeol walks over to your bed and lounges on it. "Dibs on your bed!"

You sigh and put your bag down near your desk. "I don't mind but at least don't hog the whole bed!"

"No promises~"

You hear a knock coming from your door. "Coming!" You yell out and rush to your door. You open it to see six familiar faces. "Hey guys!" You say with a wide grin and open the door wider. "Please, come in."

The six of them pile into your room. Myungsoo joins Sungyeol on your bed, Dongwoo claims your desk chair, Woohyun and Sunggyu sit on the small couch, Sungjong sits on Sunny's bed, and Hoya goes on the floor. You walk over and sit down next to Hoya.

"So what are you in trouble for?" asks Dongwoo while the others take out their food.

"For skipping classes..." You answer with dissapointement.

"You mean for yesterday with Ailee?" Sungjong says his attention on you. You nod.

"Woh, didn't think you had it in you!" exclaims Hoya. "Our little (___) is growing up!"

"Shut up, Hoya!" You hit his shoulder and he laughs.

"Who's Ailee?" asks Dongwoo with a confused expression.

You stare at him with a dumbfounded look. "Dongwoo... She's the girl you were talking to us about yesterday during lunch."

"I never talked about an Ailee."

You sigh. "Her real name is Yejin."

"Oh ya, her! The girl from my after school singing class!" He suddenly realizes. "I guess she won't be coming in today."

They all put their attention back on their food when you realize you don't have food of your own. "Oh shoot, I don't have any food!" You exclaim. "I'll go make some ramyun really quick."

You go to stand up but someone stops you. "I can share my food with you if you want."

You look over to Myungsoo who had moved his food closer to you on the edge of the bed. You quizically look at him. Afterall, since the half- incident, he hasn't spoken much to you.

He nudges the food closer with a small smile. You return the smile. "Thanks Myungsoo."

The both of you share the food and enjoy every bite. Sungyeol watches your interaction with Myungsoo from the bed and frowns. *Stupid Myungsoo...*

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Lunch time goes by quickly and before you know it, the boys left for their next class. Sungyeol and Sungjong promised to bring you your homework later on that night.

Since you finished all your homework due this week and the next, you didn't have anything to do. You did somewhat use your time wisely. You cleaned the room out; making the beds, dusting the desks and shelves, cleaning out the bathroom and neatly arranging your books.

Oddly enough, by the time you finished, school was almost done and Sungjong and Sungyeol would be here to give you your homework. You lay down on your bed and close your eyes to relax a little.

A few minutes went by when you heard a knock on your door. You sit up and stare at the door. *School hasn't finished yet. Could it be they left early to bring my homework?*

You get up from your bed and walk to the door but stop when you hear whispers from the other side. The whispers continue when your doorknob suddenly starts turning slowly. You start to hear the whispers a little clearer.

"The door is unlocked!"

"What an idiot. Who leaves their door unlocked?"

"Sshh, we have to be quick and quiet."

The door opens up all the way to reveal Hee Rin and two other girls who's name you don't know.

You raise an eyebrow. "What the heck are you doing?"

They all jump back in surprise. Hee Rin speaks up first. "What are YOU doing here?" She asks angrily.

"Um, this is my room. I should be asking that question."

Hee Rin smirks and crosses her arms. "Doesn't matter."

One of the girls tugs on her shirt and whispers, "Hee Rin, what are we going to do now?"

With her head held high, she proudly answers, "The same thing we were going to do. Doesn't matter if she's here or not."

Confused, you ask, "What exactly are you talking about?"

Hee Rin ignores you and walks over to your study desk when she suddenly pushes all your stuff onto the floor.

"Hey!" you proclaim and rush to her. "What do you think your doing?!"

She pushes you hard and you fall on the floor. You wince in pain and watch as she walks over to your clothes furniture, opens the drowers and starts throwing your clothes on the floor. You quickly get up when the two girls grab both of your arms and hold them tightly.

"What the heck? Let me go!" You yell and try to break free. Hee Rin turns in your direction and laughs. "Is this all you have?" she asks with a snarky tone.

Not expecting an answer, she picks up a piece of clothing. "God, you're worthless. Look at your stuff! You don't even have much!" She looks in your direction. "I guess it fits you though. Worthless and nothing but cheap stuff." She says as she rips the piece of clothing apart.

"Yah! Stop it!" You yell again and try to break free but the girls have a tight grip on your arms and are somehow holding you back. *How are they so goddamn strong!?*

Hee Rin continues to pick up a few more articles of clothing and ripping them apart. Her attention changes to a small picture frame laying on the ground underneath a few scattered books. "What's this?" She asks picking it up. "Aw, is this your family?"

You glare in her direction as she laughs. "Even your parents look like a waste of space." She throws the picture frame on the floor and smashes it with the heel of her foot.

"Stop it! I said, stop it!" You yell once more.

Suddenly, from the hallway outside, you hear a familiar voice yell back. "(___)?!"

You recongnize the voice to be Sunny's. *She must have been let out early!*

"." Hee Rin exclaims. "Come on girls, let's go!" She runs out the room as the two other girls push you to the ground and run after her. You can hear Sunny yell at them from down the hallway but by the time she even got to the dorm room, they were long gone.

Sunny enters the room and gasps at the sight. "Oh my god..."

You get up and look at Sunny who's eyes were wider then UFO's. She looks your way and asks, "Who did this?"

You scoff. "Who do you think?"

Sunny's expression turns from shocked to rage. "Argh! That damn Hee Rin!"

You walk over to the broken and shattered picture frame. You pick it up and remove the picture from the frame.

"We should get her suspended for this!" Sunny exclaims, kneeling down beside you and picking the ripped pieces of clothing up.

"No, don't." You say which surprises Sunny.

"What? Why not?!"

"Because I don't want to stoop to her level of immaturity." You answer putting the picture down on your bed and kneeling back down.

"This isn't about immaturity (___), this is bullying!"

"I know. But I can fight my own battles. Hee Rin isn't going to stop after being suspended once."

Sunny stays silent. "Ya, I guess your right... but it's still wrong to not do anything!"

You pick up the shards of glass and put them on a piece of clothing as to not cut yourself. "I know but I'm just going to act like nothing happened. She only wants to see me get mad and angry. So I'm not going to."

Sunny sighs. "I swear, you're going to give me a heart attack..." She gazes at all the ripped up clothes. "But what about your clothes?"

You shrug. "It was time for me to buy new one's anyway. Hee Rin just gave me a reason to do it sooner."

Sunny bursts out in laughter and pats your back. "I swear to god, you are one weird chick."

You both laugh and continue to pick up the mess.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

That's it for the long awaited update!

Last week I planned out how the story will go and even started writing about Year 2! Next few chapters should introduce some new characters.

Hope you enjoy!