Adventure

Star Academy

After your encounter with Myungsoo, it got a little bit awkward between the both of you. You told Sulli about what happened when you got back to her dorm to talk and she's been teasing you ever since. If Myungsoo and you were close to each other, she would wiggle her eyebrows in a teasing way.

If Myungsoo's name was brought up in a conversation, she would nudge you with her elbow.

If you or him even looked in the same direction, she would giggle to herself and whisper 'Love is in the air~'

You love Sulli but damn was she annoying. But this accident did bring you and her closer. 

As for you and Myungsoo, your conversations and actions became awkward.

Even though Myungsoo promised himself to talk to you about it the next day, he couldn't bring himself to do it. The fact that he had to bring up the accident about seeing you semi- was nerve-wrecking for him. Would it ruin your friendship? Will it always be awkward between you two if he brought it up? Such questions haunted his mind.

As for you, you were waiting for Myungsoo to bring it up first. If he wanted to forget about it, then so would you. If he wanted to talk about it, you would talk about it. You didn't care what his decision was as long as your relationship comes back to the way it was.

The others didn't notice you and Myungsoo's awkward behaviour towards each other nor did they know about what happened between you two. Honestly, Myungsoo thought about telling them but he didn't know how they would react. He played it safe by not telling them.

Currently, it was lunch time. You sat inbetween Dongwoo and Sungyeol while Myungsoo sat furthest away from you. Dongwoo was telling you about his new friend he met in his after school singing class, which distracted you from Myungsoo.

"She has an amazing voice! Honestly, she reminds me of Beyonce."

"Beyonce? Really?" Sungyeol asked, giving Dongwoo a look of disbelief.

"Ok maybe Beyonce is an exaggeration but her voice is really good! Maybe even better then Beyonce."

"Does Dongwoo have a crush on her~?" teased Sungyeol, pushing his arm in a joking manner.

"Aniyo! I never spoke to her, I just heard her sing." he answered honestly. He did find her attractive but he never spoke to her. If he did have a crush, it would be one-sided and he didn't have the patience for that.

"What's her name?" you ask turning to Dongwoo.

"I don't really know, I think it starts with a Y..." he says, thinking about what her name is. "Yejoon? I think that's her name."

Suddenly, a voice from behind you three speaks up. "It's Lee Yejin actually. Stage name, Ailee."

The three of you turn around and look up at a girl with orange/brown hair with a grin plastered on her face. Her gaze looks over to Dongwoo. "You're in my after-school class right?"

Bewildered, Dongwoo nods his head not uttering a single word. Her gaze then turns to you and Sungyeol. "It's nice to meet you all."

Being the first one to snap out of it, you answer her, "Nice to meet you too. I'm (____)."

"Oh! I've heard that name before!"

You raise an eyebrow. "You have?"

"Ya! Do you know a Luna, Amber or Sunny?" she asks.

At the sound of Sunny's name, you let out a sigh of relief. "I know Sunny, she's my roommate."

"That's it! She talks alot about you. So much that I thought she had a sister or something."

"Oh how cute! Our (___) is getting popular!" Sungyeol says as he engulfs you in a side hug.

"Yah Sungyeol!" you say trying to get his arm off but stop almost immedietaly since he latched on tightly.

At that moment, the bell rang signaling the end of lunch. Everyone got up and started heading towards their classrooms. Just as you were about to leave with Sungjong, Yejin grabs a hold of your arm. 

You turn towards her. "Is something wrong?"

"Actually, can we talk?" she asks, letting your arm go.

You turn towards Sungjong who has a small frown. "I'll meet you back in class okay?" you say to him.

He nods and skeptically looks at Yejin before leaving.

"So what did you want to talk about?" you ask her.

"Well too be honest, I have nothing. I just wanted to get you away from the others."

Fear suddenly engulfed your mind and heart, as you stared at Yejin. Was she going to hurt you? Before your mind can think about anything else, Yejin snaps you from your thoughts.

"It's nothing bad! I just wanted to know if you'd hang out with me."

Relief washed over you. *Thank god* you thought.

"Sure, I'd love too." you answer with a smile.

"Good!" she says grabbing your arm again and dragging you away.

"W-what are you doing?" you ask as you notice she is dragging you away from school.

"What do you think? We're going to hang out!"

"Right now?!"

"Duh, I wouldn't have asked now if I didn't want to hang out right now."

"W-what about classes?" you ask as you try getting your hand out of her grip.

"Skipping once won't hurt~" she answered with an innocent grin as she kept dragging you away.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Yejin had dragged you all the way to the stadium where competitions are held. Since everyone was in class, it was only you and her in a giant stadium.

She plopped down on one of the seats and placed her feet on the seat in front of her. "Sit down, nothing you can do about it now."

Seeing as she was right, you sat down beside her. Yejin then opened her school bag and shoved it between the two of you. You peeked inside and saw that her bag was full of snacks.

"Take some if you want." she said, gesturing to the bag. She reached inside and pulled out a bag of chips.

You shyly reach in and pull out a small package of vanilla cookies. You open them and quietly start eating. 

Breaking the silence, Yejin says, "So how long have you known Dongwoo-sshi?"

You look at her and say, "I met him around the beginning of the year at the same time as all the others."

"He seems like a nice guy."

"He is. He always manages to make me laugh. He's the kind of person to live his life to the fullest." you say as memories of Dongwoo flooded your mind. 

Yejin doesn't answer afterwards, eating some chips out of the bag. Out of curiousity, you ask, "Do you... have a crush on Dongwoo?"

Surprised, she coughs out some of her food. She covers and turns to you. "No way, I just met the guy! I was just curious as to who he was since he was talking about me to you and that other guy."

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to ask, I was just wondering."

She pats your back. "All good." She sits back further into her seat as you sit more comfortably into yours.

"He is cute now that I think about it." she blurts out making you look at her. She returns the gaze with a grin, "But the guy with the light brown hair was even cuter. What's his name? He was sitting next to that hamster looking guy."

"Hamster?" you ask before realizing she meant Sunggyu. You chuckle at how Sunggyu actually does look like a hamster.

"I think that was Woohyun." you answer her. "But I'm not too sure. I don't remember who was sitting next to him."

"Woohyun? Cute name for a cute boy!" she giggled before looking at you with a serious look. "Don't tell him I said that."

You nervously chuckle. "A-aniyo, I would never do that."

"You know," she said looking back towards the field, "you're not too bad. From what people say about you, you were either an angel or a ."

Shocked, you ask, "A ? From who?!"

"The preppy girls. You know, the ones who think there all that."

You immediately thought of Hee Rin. You wouldn't be surprised if she had spread rumours about you. "Ya, I think I know who you're talking about."

She chuckles. "You're pretty chill. I'm kind of glad I took the courage to talk to you after all."

You smile. "I'm glad you talked to me too."

You both laughed and continued talking for hours.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

It was nightfall by the time you both left the stadium. You were both heading back to the dorms. Sadly, her dorm was further away from yours so you had to say good bye sooner.

"I won't be able to see you tomorrow but maybe we can hang out the day after that?" she asks.

"Sure! Here's my number so you can text me whenver you want to hang out or talks." You both exchange phone numbers. You were writing in Yejin's name for the contact name but she interrupted you.

"Call me Ailee."

You look up from your phone. "Ailee?"

"Ya. It's my stage name but I prefer it over my korean name."

You nod and replace the name with Ailee. You save the contact and put your phone away.

"Have a good night!" you say walking in the direction of your dorm.

Ailee waves back and bids you good night before dissapearing down the hallway.

As you head towards your dorm, you feel your phone buzz. Taking it back out, you notice you have a new message. 

Hey, it's me!

Just wondering where you disappeared to. I was worried all class!

Call me when you get back to your dorm so I know you're safe. 

xxxx

-Sungjong

You smile after reading the message and quickly dial Sungjong's number. The phone rings a few times before it finally picks up.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Sungjong, it's me."

"(____)! You're safe!" 

You chuckle and answer, "Ya, sorry for making you worry. I was with Yejin-I mean Ailee."

"Was she nice? Did she hurt you?" he asks with concern.

"Don't think so bad of her!" you say as you walk into your dorm, closing the door behind you.

You hear him sigh in relief. "I was worried something would happen!"

"Don't worry. She's very nice and really cool." you say as a smile appears on your face.

You felt happy meeting a new friend like Ailee. Hopefully, you can stay friends for a long time.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~

Done another chapter!

I'll probably update again this weekend, since i work a lot of hours.

Hope you enjoyed!

-Amanda