Kai's Epilogue

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Met Again - Kai's Epilogue

 

"Hello oppa!" Someone from another line called Kai's phone.

"Wow that was fast..." Kai said and smiled. "How was the flight?"

"It's better than when I was staying in the US."

"Where are you now?"

"At the cafe near SM Building."

"Alright I'll be heading there."

 

Kai headed to the cafe the girl was referring to. She was of boyish style and every EXO member refers her as their favorite little sister during their trainee days especially Kai who was her trainee buddy.

 

"Eun Hee-yah!" Kai shouted as he spotted the girl he was looking for.

"Jongin oppa!" She shouted back from her seat.

Kai approached her and spotted that her leg was still on braces. With a slight smile, he sat in front of her.

"I thought you went to the US to get surgery on your leg why is your leg still on braces?"

"Well I didn't actually get the surgery immediately."

"Why didn't you? And you stayed for three years there?"

The girl giggled at Kai's reaction. She thought that Kai must've been quite lonely when she left.

"So you're not planning to train again after you recover?"

"No, I'm planning to officially stop my dream as a singer. When I was in the hospital I discovered my composing talents so I think I'll be composing songs then. If I recover fast then I might try to make choreographies also. Who knows I might be the person in charge of your next comeback?"

Kai laughed. Something Eun Hee missed.

"Oppa..."

"Hmm?"

"When I was away... Did you have someone you liked? Perhaps, it was the girl was in a coma?"

Kai suddenly remembered Lu Zhin. He remembered that Eun Hee saw her for a year and helped him take care of her for that year. He forgot to tell her what happened to Lu Zhin since they lost their communication until Eun Hee was able to contact him to announce her flight back to Korea.

"Jongin oppa?" Eun Hee stopped Kai's thoughts by waving her hand in front of his face.

"Oh sorry, I just remembered her. Her name is Lu Zhin but she actually lost her memory so we temporarily called her as Jin Ae."

"Really? As in a person with an amnesia?! Wow! I should've seen her! Anything else interesting about her?"

Kai found it hard to tell Eun Hee not now that it wasn't even half a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter