The First and Last Gift

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The First and Last Gift

Yixing's POV

"Promise to protect her and not break her heart." Lu Han told me as he left.

I still have a few hours left before my audition so I decided to go the famous Myeongdeong of Seoul. It was really amazing. You could buy everything in there. I tried the street foods they had. Although my Korean wasn't good yet, it was nice of Lu Zhin to buy me a guide for Korean beginners. It did help a lot during my trip here. After eating the delicious fish cakes I was captured with a beautiful necklace. I knew for that second that it will look pretty on her.

"How much is this?" I asked the old lady selling the necklace.

"It's 3 000 Won." she answered. "For your girlfriend?"

"For my about-to-be girlfriend." I blushed with her question.

"Ahh... So you're going to confess." she said. "You look like a foreigner. Well, I know this place where you can confess to her..."

She told me the directions and how a romantic the place was. It was a park not far from our hotel.

"Thank you so much!" I said to her gratefully.

"You're welcome. A lot of boys really buy things for the girl they like here. Here take this." she said as she handed me a red rose which looked like it was just picked.

"Oh no mam." I refused to accept the rose. "You've done so much from me."

"It's okay just take it." Putting the rose on my hand. Now I wasn't able to give it back to her.

"Thank you ahjumma." I showed her my dimple smile and set off to my audition which was an hour left.

 

Lu Zhin's POV

"One hour left till Yixing's audition!" Lu Han shouted at me as I was still busy fixing my hair in the bathroom.

"One more minute!" I shouted back.

As soon as I fixed my hair and other stuff and headed out the bathroom.

"Ready?" Lu Han asked.

"Yeah whatever." I told him getting the hotel keys. I'm still upset about what happened this morning.

"Are you still upset about this morning?" He asked and I ignored him again. He sighed then, "Give me your right hand."

"Why?" I asked suddenly being overprotective of my hand.

"Just give it."

I gave up and just gave him my hand. He then put out something from his pocket from what I see was a bracelet. It wasn't just any bracelet as it had charms that may have a familiar meaning to me.

"The butterfly of course is because it's your favorite insect. The flower is because of your beauty." He explained while smiling. "The treasure box means your name 'Zhin' which is 'treasure'. The key is my protection, I'll keep the secret our family has for you to be safe. The number 8 that always gave you lluck during your games and other activities. And of course you know about the deer... So that you'll always remember that you have a brother here by your side."

"Thank you gege!" I smiled widely blushing due to excitement.

"Happy birthday Lu Zhin!" he said as he hugged me and gave a kiss on the forehead.

For some reason, I was having mixed emotions. Happiness and heartache at the same time and I just don't know why. I loked at the bracelet again and noticed he didn't explain the meaning of the heart charm.

"How about the heart what does it mean?" I asked.

"Well you'll be the one to put a meaning on it." He answered.

After that touching moment we left the hotel and went to venue where the SM Audition was held. We arrived on time as Yixing was just about to start. He smiled when he saw me and my heart skipped a beat, involuntarily throwing back a smile. He start

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter