Renewing

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay’s POV

Lu Zhin’s question still can’t get out of my head. “Why does my heart hurt every time I see you?” I as the same question too… And it hurts for more than two years now. With this thought in my mind I slept.

“Where are we going?” Lu Zhin asked who just went outside Kai’s house.

“To the amusement park.” I told her and opened the car to our manager’s car. He just wouldn’t let us be alone.

“Why are we going there?” She asked full of excitement.

“You wouldn’t even believe if I tell you.” I told her.

“I’ll believe you this time.” She said with an assuring smile.

“It’s actually your birthday today.”

“Birthday? My birthday?”

I just nodded and looked at the window to avoid her look since I was still occupied by her question a few days ago and I was scared that she would be gone again like before.

With a cap and sunglasses, I was quite amazed that no one actually noticed me. Moreover, Lu Zhin enjoyed her trip, her birthday.

“What’s with the straight face?” She asked.

“Nothing.” I said and giving her a smile for the first time since we arrived at the amusement park.

“Let’s have a break.” I told her and led her to an ice cream stall.

“Two vanilla ice cream please.” I asked the vendor.

“Vanilla?” She asked as I handed her the ice cream.

“Your fact…” I said. “You prefer vanilla ice cream than chocolate. You like cold drinks better than hot drinks.”

“We must’ve known each other for a long time.”

“No. We just became close with each other faster.”

“I see. Can we go to the souvenir shop?”

“Sure. Let’s go.”

We then went to the shop where Lu Zhin was amazed at everything they sold. Her expression went down when she saw the stuffed toy deer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter