That Line Again

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
That Line Again

 

Luhan's POV

Lunch was unexpectedly awkward. A sigh of relief was all I had when the manager called Yixing, Xiumin, Kris, Sehun, Chen, and Tao for a fansign event. In the meantime, the other members will have our fansign event tomorrow and we have our freetime all day. Except that we have to say in Kai's house or else fangirls will discover where he lived and with Lu Zhin's... I mean Jin Ae's condition, we wouldn't want her to be startled.

"Kai!" I called his attention after he was done helping his mother do the dishes.

"Yes hyung." He replied.

"May I talk to you in private?" I asked him.

"Sure hyung let's go to my room." He told me. His voice was clear as if nothing had happened when we first saw Jin Ae again, but seeing him not look at me made me think that he is not yet over the fact that I knew who the girl he's been taking care all along.

"Hyung I'm so sorry." He told me as soon as he closed the door of his room.

"No it's alright." I told him. "I just wanted to know how did you find her. I only know that you found her but I didn't know how you were the person that saved her."

"Hyung..." He started off. "I saw her back in China. I didn't know she was Chinese really. When we talked there she was speaking fluent Korean and she looked more like a Korean than a Chinese and also I wasn't able to ask her name before we parted ways that time. I fetched my mom from work when we suddenly saw a girl lying near the sidewalk helpless. It was her, the same person I saw back in China. I didn't know why but I was scared if I'd lose her so my mom and I sent her to the hospital. The doctor said she was in coma and she might not wake up again but we didn't lose hope that she'd wake up sa we waited until this time to come, her awake. I was planning to ask her questions about herself so that I could return her to her family but when she woke she doesn't know anything not even one thing."

"Didn't you even notice our resemblance?" I asked him. "Are you that timid?"

"Hyung I'm so sorry I was afraid I would be mistaken. I knew your resemblance but I just didn't know that you two were really related. I thought everything was just a coincidence seeing you look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter