Hellos and Goodbyes

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hellos and Goodbyes

Kai's POV

"Why did you do that?" It was the message given to me by Jin Ae.

I didn't know what to answer her. I actually didn't know myself. So I decided to get up and go home to talk to her personally.

As I went out of my room I saw the EXO-M members arranging their stuff for a flight. Oh yeah, I forgot. They're attending an award show today.

"Kai can I tell you something?" Luhan called my attention.

"What is this for?" I asked him as he handed me plane tickets and papers for Jin Ae.

"It's Lu Zhin's papers." He answered. "She told me what you did yesterday. She told me everything and she said she wanted to talk to you."

"Is it alright?" I asked him.

"For someone like you Kai... You were brave."

"Brave for what?"

"Usually people would fight for the love of their lives but you just wanted to make her happy. In short you were great in letting others' happiness come first. I'm older but I think I have a lot to learn from you."

"Don't mention it hyung."

"Here's my last request, and probably the last decision you'll make for Lu Zhin. I'll be staying a little bit longer in China since our mother misses me. There's actually two tickets. The one-way and the round trip. If you give her the round trip, it means you're still hoping for her to return. If you then give the one-way, then it means you're letting her go forever."

"Then what does it have to do with me?"

"Lay will be coming with me. My parents know him as Lu Zhin's suitor so I think you get the rest."

"I'll be sure to give it to her."

 

No One's POV

"Luhan it's time to go." The manager called for him.

"I better get going now Kai. The flight's one hour after ours be sure to make a decision fast."

"Bye hyung." Kai said and held the papers tightly.

 

Kai then went to his home where he first spotted his sister who just came back from China.

"Noona!" Kai suddenly called out.

"Jongin! It's been a long time!" His sister shouted back and ran to him to give a hug.

"Sunbae?!" Lu Zhin/Jin Ae suddenly shouted.

"Oh Lu Zhin! What are you doing here!" His sister asked. "I thought you were already lost! What a small world you turned out to be here at our home!"

"It's all thanks to Jongin." Lu Zhin answered back. "If it wasn't for him I couldn't have been in this world anymore."

Kai let out a faint smile but suddenly remembered what he was supposed to do in their place.

"Ah... Jin Ae can I speak with you privately for a second?" Kai suddenly said. "I'm sorry noona but I'll explain it later."

"Alright." His sister said and gave a mischievous smile.

"It's not like that!" Kai suddenly shouted at her sister who was already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter