It's Been a Year

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's Been a Year

(A/N: Hey guys how are you? I'm done with two college entrance exams and I was so shocked that it turned out to be easier than expected but then my competition are the other exam takers as to whether I'd reach the quota or not. Anyways, I'm stil not yet done with my exams but I just miss updating so much and I miss you guys. The story's plot will resume after the MAMA 2013. Congrats to EXO by the way and #GetWellSoonKyungsoo)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No One's POV

It's already been a year since Jin Ae/Lu Zhin had been together with EXO. It's already been a year since she woke up unaware of what just happened to the world. For the past year she had been looking who she really is, yet the only answer was that she was Lu Han's sister that's all. She may be with EXO for a year, but due to their promotions and activities, the last time she saw EXO as a whole was during her birthday. And from that time on, she would only see Kai and Luhan. Other members would visit too, but there's this one person that never showed up ever since her birthday... Lay.

The answer to the question why? She doesn't know... But one thing is something she was sure of... Everytime Kai's mother would say she has a visitor from EXO, she would ask if it was Lay, but that was only in her heart. She never had the guts to say it out loud.

EXO had just entered the van from Hongkong at Incheon airport. They dropped off D.O. in the hospital leaving one manager to stay by his side. The members decided that instead of celebrating, they decided to go home and take a rest but suddenly Chanyeol had a bright idea.

"Hey why don't we go to Kai's house first?" He suddenly interrupted the peace inside the van. "It's been a long time since I saw Jin Ae. I bet she misses us too."

"Great idea Chanyeol." Baekhyun agreed. "Kai can we?"

"Sure tell the others." Kai said.

Baekhyun then called the other members from the van to tell the other members that they are heading to Kai's house to visit Jin Ae. With this all the members cheered, excited to meet Jin Ae once again who they haven't seen for what seems like ages.

"Oh omma it's me." Kai called from the house. "The members except Kyungsoo hyung is heading there at home. Are there drinks in the house or we're just going to get some?"

"Alright buy some drin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter