Officially Starting Anew in Beijing

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Officially Starting Anew in Beijing

Lu Zhin's POV

Beijing and it's lights... It's common for most capitals. What can I do here? I couldn't cause trouble since they might ask for my parents. Uncle Zhou and his wife are away to Japan, business trip or honeymoon, I'm sure they won't really care about me. Well yeah as stated in my papers they're my parents, but the love I get is really from my real parents. I love how they protected me, I love how my Lu Han gege protected me.

"Han, Zhin, here we are at our home." My dad said.

It wasn't as small as the place we used to stay. This one was way bigger! I think it was as big as my school in Changsha. But then the amazement interrupted me as I heard the neighboring maids gossip.

"Is that really their child?" One asked.

"I don't think so, we're not allowed to have more than one child remember?" The other answered.

"Excuse me but are you disturbing my niece?" My mom interrupted them.

"Oh I'm so sorry" the two said and walked away.

"Mama, this place seems familiar." Lu Han ge asked.

"Of course it is Luhan. This is our home even before you were born." My mom answered.

"Oh yeah! I was 4 years old back then I only remember few things. Guess this time we'll make memories together. Right Zhin?"

"Yup!" I answered with the jolly voice they love to hear.

"Well I have to ask the maids about your rooms. Go look around." Mom said as she went inside our house.

"Still can't believe our family's rich mei?" Luhan ge asked me.

"No. Still can't believe that I couldn't recognize them as my real parents in public.

"Don't worry mei. It won't be forever."

Little did I know that this forever was different from what I expected it to be...

2 Days Later...

I see people playing soccer in the field, people chillin' out in the garden of the school. Wow! Amazing! Guess Beijing's not bad at all.

I signed up for dance club as my primary curricular activity and the soccer team as my sec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter