Part of Me

When You Realize It's Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Part of Me

Jin Ae's POV

I looked around to where the direction of the car was heading. Jongin's mom was driving to a place where I assume was new.

"Jongin bought this house for us." She told me. "Since EXO's promotions this year is a big hit. He was able to help his sisters buy this house. He said that he didn't want you to see our old home since it was the direction to the place you had your accident."

I came down the car and sat on the wheelchair that one of the maids set up for me. "I didn't know you were this rich mom." I said, still a bit unsure whether I should really call her mom.

I was wrong then, she smiled at me when she heard the word mom from my mouth. "My eldest daughter became an exchange student in China and taught dancing there for a while, she met her Chinese husband there who was a business man. My second daughter married on the other hand a businessman too. So we just had our good fortunes because my daughters chose well." She giggled.

When I the maids opened the door I was greeted by a confetti and 12 guys who welcomed me home.

"Welcome Jin Ae!!!" Jongin told me. "I think you'll be calling this home for now while your memories aren't back yet."

"Whooo!!" All the members cheered except for Yixing and Lu Han. "Well then welcome home!!!"

"Ya! You kids go and behave." Jongin's mother scolded the boys and I smiled at the action of the boys who just whined.

"Hey look Luhan hyung she smiled just like you!" Baekhyun said as he was the first one who noticed my smile.

"Ya you really look similar with him." Tao told me and the members.

"Really?" I looked at Luhan who faintly smiled. There I saw that he seemed to have a part of me. From that time on I knew we were related and a part of me wanted to hear his side of my story. "Yeah I think we look the same." I said.

"Hey come Jin Ae I'll show you your room." Jongin called my attention while I was observing how similar Luhan and I looked.

He led me to a room upstairs as I was still not used to walking that straight while the maids carried my wheel chair. When we reached upstairs, he let me sit down on the wheelchair again and pushed it to a room with a lavender colored door.

"This will be your room." He said. "My room will be after the pink and light blue door, the white door. But I think you won't even see me there since I am still a bit busy with schedules. But..." He stopped as he ruffled his hair which made my heart skip a beat. "You can visit the dorm anytime. We moved nearer here at home and the security is tighter there so I think no fans will see you."

"Yup I'll find some time." I told him and smiled.

"You know I haven't commented yet but you do look like Luhan hyung. When I first met Luhan hyung I thought you had a resemblance but it turns out you really look alike. I think he might know something about your past that I couldn't answer." He said.

"That's also what I've been thinking." I confessed.

"Well then I'll leave you for now I'll just call you when the food is ready." He said. "My mother may be stressed right now leaving her with eleven naughty boys." He laughed.

"Alright, you better help your mom there and not join them." I warned him jokingly. He then left and I looked around the room. It was simple yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter