Amusement Park part 1

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: im here with the short chapter again XDDD im really sorry about this. i hope you guys will like it. Im trying to update as soon as possible. please keep posting and post comments as well, thanks!!! :*

 

 

Sehun took one ball from the basket and stood 2 meters away from Kris who was grabbing a ball from his basket as well. When the owner of the stall gave them the instructions, the both were glaring at each other as if they’re putting each other down and when they heard the GO signal, they started to hit the pins a few meters away from them.

Suho clapped his hands cheering for the two guys in front of him while Chen was observing.

A few seconds later, Sehun finally hit all of the pins first followed by Kris. Sehun was given the teddy bear Suho wanted and Kris was given a small bear as consolation.

Sehun happily gave it to Suho and looked at Kris proudly eyeing him a “you lose” stare. Kris got irritated and gave the small bear to Chen and walked away.

Suho was smiling happily like a kid that was given a toy by his parents. Sehun was hugging him possessively while watching Kris go and Chen was just standing there, witnessing the built up rivalry between the two.

Suho looked around to find Kris but couldn’t, he looked at Chen and asked him, “Where’s Kris?” “I don’t know. He walked out.” Chen answered.

 

KRIS’ POV

After I saw Sehun’s last pin fell down, I knew I already lost. I threw the ball hard at my pins knocking them all off. I was furious. Whose idea was this anyway?! CHEN.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter