Love is in the Air.

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUHO’s POV

 

I couldn’t stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I didn’t even have the chance to sleep because of that. What should I do? I still have to go to work, yet I’m stuck here in my room, thinking about it. I shouldn’t have said that. But I’m not regretting what I said. I wasn’t even thinking properly that time! I .. I .. My heart was the one who said it.

 

Flashback

We were sitting down at the bubble tea shop relaxing. I was looking at Sehun’s happy face while he was sipping his Taro flavored bubble tea. I sipped my drink and sighed contently. I glanced at Chen who was enjoying a game on his phone.

‘What a nice view.’ I thought to myself and smiled. I felt something beside me and looked at it. It was Kris. He sat down beside me. I looked up at him and flashed a smile.

“Joonmyun-ah. I wanted to tell you something.” He started.

I felt my heart suddenly beat fast. . What is this?

“U-uh..” Great. I stuttered. “Sure. What is it?” I finished my sentence.

“Can we talk in a private place? I don’t want them to hear it. It’s a secret.”

“Oh! Confidential then? Okay! Let’s go outside.” I wonder what it is. Maybe it’s a problem.

We went out of the shop and stayed at the shop’s small garden. Wow, they had a garden. It’s cute though. Anyway, I looked at Kris again waiting for him to spill.

“I love you.” There he went.

I felt my knees melt as I heard and absorbed those 3 words. I stared at him with a surprised face. I couldn’t believe he actually told me those. I became speechless after a few seconds. I couldn’t think properly because my heart was pounding so hard, the beating reached my throat.

“You don’t have to answer that now. I-I can wait.” He said. Wait. Did he stutter?

I opened my mouth trying to say something but my voice wouldn’t go out because I was so nervous. The next thing I knew was that he was holding my hand. I looked at him as he lifted my hand up to his lips and slowly kissed it.

 

His lips felt so soft and warm. I somehow remembered the time he kissed me back then and the time I kissed him.

I looked at him and somehow the world stopped. His eyes were fluttered close and his eyebrows were in a calm expression. His hair was a bit messy but, god, he looks really good with it. He opened his eyes after a few seconds and his brown orbs met mine and I soon got lost into his eyes. He looked at me with a gaze that is very different when he looks at someone else. I somehow saw sincerity and seriousness and the last one I saw in those pair of orbs is love. It’s when I knew that our feelings for each other were real.

I saw how the wind brushed some short bangs brushing away his forehead which made him look even beautiful. I tilted my head to the side when his hand caressed my cheek wanting for more and then I saw him leaning close to me. So close that our nose rubbed on each other. I closed my eyes softly expecting for a kiss to come but sadly, it didn’t. Instead, I heard his soft yet nervous voice whispering to me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter