Thanks Chen

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: I dont know about this chapter. T______T forgive me. i promise i'll make it up on the next chapters XDDD i'm busy for school. sorry. sorry. sorry. XDDDD

 

--

KRIS' POV

 

He got inside and smiled. He bowed a bit and walks directly to me. I tried to build myself. I sat up straight again and looked at him. butterflies in my stomach. Why appear now?!

He sat down and faced me. “Yifan ssi..” “Drop the ssi.” I told him immediately. He blinked at me and nodded. “Okay, Yifan. I uh, I wanted us to talk about uhm..” I suddenly felt a bit confident having him around. “About what? Are you okay with your position right now or do you wanna be promoted?” “Huh? No. No. I’m totally fine with my job. In fact, I already finished half of the paper works.” Wow. Impressive. Last time he failed and now he succeeded. Nice. He really wanted to impress me. I laughed mentally.

“So, what do you want us to talk about?” I emphasized the US there. He gave me a tilted head and a raised eyebrow. “What??” I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

“By the way, JoonMyun-ah, by next week, we’ll be having a team building activity in Japan. All of us will be going—“ I haven’t finished my instruction and he butted in. “Wait, but, I can’t afford the plane ticket and everything!” I rolled my eyes. “Look, listen to me first. Okay? You haven’t let me finish all and you already commented.” I sighed. And he giggled shyly saying sorry. “Anyway, there’s nothing to be worried about because it’s the company’s expense. Everything’s free and all you have to bring is yourself and your luggage. We’ll be staying there for a month for the activity.”

I saw his eyes shimmer with excitement as he absorbed all the things I’ve said. I know he’ll like it. “Can I bring my brother with us? He’s the only one here. But he doesn’t live with me.” I nodded. “Sure. Just let him bring his luggage with him.” He stood up and shook my hand. “Thank you, Yifan-ah! Thank you!! He’ll be very happy with this!” I stare at his angelic face. His smile again. I felt the feeling I felt when I first saw him. It’s like I’m falling for him all over again. Kim Joon Myun. Why are you making me feel this way? What are you doing to me?

 --

Suho quickly called his younger brother, too excited to tell him about the team building. When he heard the call being accepted, he immediately announced. “SEHUN-AH! We’re going to Japan next month!!” He squealed in too much excitement. He was so happy, he couldn’t hide that. He haven’t gone outside Korea in his entire life and just by going inside that company, his life have slightly changed.

Huh hyung? What? Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter