Tension

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun’s POV

After the fight, I tried to contact him. I was a stupid and a big idiot for hurting him.

I grabbed my phone but I was anxious about what he’d say.

I dialed his number but there wasn’t a feed back.

I dialed it again and still got the same.

The third time I dialed it, I was already worried on what happened.

. I’m a big idiot. What if hyung was kidnapped? What if he had an accident? What if he was ? What if he got was assassinated? What if someone found him on the streets and got him? Or what if he was … What if he is with Kris?

I started to get mad at myself. I dialed his number again but still didn’t receive an answer. this.

I roamed around Seoul hoping to find him. Unfortunately, after several hours, I got nothing. I texted him and went to his apartment, I laid down his bed and waited for his reply until I fell asleep.

 

The next day, I heard small noises from the kitchen, it was already 2pm when I woke up. I went out of the room and checked the noise.

“Hyung.” The word came out from my mouth unconsciously. I ran to him and hugged him tight. “Hyung, mianhae. Im sorry for acting that way. Im sorry for being stupid. Im sorry for making you cry, hyung, Im sorry.” I sobbed.

I felt his warm arms around me and that was enough for forgiveness. I hugged him tight and heard him say, “Its alright, Sehun-ah.”

I felt so blessed to have a hyung as understanding as him. He’s not very hard to love and maybe because of that, I fell for him even more.

 

SUHO’s POV

I went back to my apartment after Kris and I ate breakfast. I still haven’t forgotten about the kiss. What the hell was I thinking?! I kissed him and he kissed me back. Does that mean he likes me too?

Wait a minute. I don’t like him, okay? I don’t. I don’t. I don’t. Or maybe I do? But who cares right? Ugh.

I went to the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter