Kris' Past

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: another chapter! yeheeey! sorry bout the annoying flashbacks. >< i dont know how to end up the story. kkk~ anyway, thanks so much for subscribing guys! please leave comments! thank you!!! <3

 

"How do you feel?" He spoke

--

 

I gulped hard looking at him trying to build up myself again. I feel myself totally being a tomato head.

“Hey. I was asking you something.”  He talked again.

“Y—Yifan, wha— what was that for?” I managed to talk. I only got a smile for an answer. “I hope you feel better now.” He said and stood up walking to the window. He peeked outside and clicks his tongue, he faced me and said, “You should stay. The rain isn’t stopping.”

I have to go. I need to go. My parents and Sehun would be worried about me but I don’t have a choice so I just stayed. I looked at him seeing him staring at me. I blushed hard and looked away. I heard him chuckle and whispered something which I think was “How cute.”

Well, I didn’t really need to listen, right? How did he like me anyway? He always bully me and we never get a chance to talk or maybe he’s just playing on me? I wasn’t sure and I need to find out.

Before I was able to call his name, he talked ahead. “JoonMyun ah, don’t feel scared or afraid of me. I won’t hurt you, alright?”

“Why are you suddenly acting this way? Why are you being good to me?” I asked him. He tilted his head a bit and gave me a sneaky smile and answered me, “Its good to mend on your mistakes you know. That way you’ll forgive me and I’ll start to bully you again.”

I feel my blood boiled and I glared at him. He was laughing his out and I couldn’t stop myself so I kicked his table and stormed out of his house. I didn’t care that the rain is soaking me up again. What I think about is he was playing around with me. He stole a kiss from me and he was just playing. Bull! How did I even let myself almost fall for that stubborn tree?! him!

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Hyung? Hyung!” I snapped out of my daydream and looked at Sehun. “Sorry, I spaced out.” “Yeah, obviously. What were you thinking about anyway?” He asked again.

“Hmm? Ah~ nothing. Just something about how something happened. Are you hungry?” I changed the topic. Well, I need to. I don’t want him knowing about Kris.

After such time, my brother finally went home and I decided to take a rest. I couldn’t stop thinking about Kris now that he’s my boss. What will happen now? What if he’ll bully me again? I sighed and yawned. I felt myself being visited by drowsiness and slept.

 

Next Morning

Kris’ POV

He went inside the building. Yes, my building. I am already the owner of the Wu Company. A big company in our place. It to be the owner. Everyone expects you to do great in everything. Everyone assumes that you are the best in managing things but no. I still have my own flaws and I’m afraid that I’ll be disappointing some people because of my weaknesses and one of those is Kim Joon Myun.

Joon Myun was a guy in my high school. I remember how I first laid my eyes on him. Yes, those wonderful moments in my high school life. I never have thought that I’d turn gay because of him. He was just another person. He was just those people who walk past by me but I can’t still find out how he captured my attention and unfortunately making it stay on him up to this very moment.

FLASHBACK

It was my 3rd week in class and I’m ing bored. Girls everywhere keeps on staring at me. I went out of the classroom to find something that can interest me. Or even someone.

I walked to a bench in the school grounds and sat down. I sighed hard and thought how boring high school was. I am one of the guys who people look up to. I’m one of those bullies. Yes, bullies but I don’t bully people that much. My friends are just the one who influenced me since I was a transfer student and I don’t know but when I got to this school, I was respected.

Anyway, I looked arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter