Drunk

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRIS’ POV

He’s drunk.

He’s telling me things about his brother, Sehun.

Sehun likes him. Obviously. But he can’t be with Suho. They’re brothers.

He’s like an idiot smiling. I know he’s hurt deep inside. He can’t hide it from me. His eyes speak everything.

I listened to him sobbing and laughing at the same time. I was hurt. I didn’t want to see him like this.

I pulled him to me and hugged him tight. I wanted to do this so bad. But not just while he’s crying. I wanted to hug him every time.

I drove him towards my house because I don’t know where he lives.

I put him down the bed and sat beside him. I looked at his sleeping figure.

“Suho-ah. I hope you hear me.” I whispered and sighed. “I Love You.”

I said it. I hope he hears it. I’m too coward to tell it to him personally and today’s just not the right time to confess.

 

--

The next morning, Suho woke up in an unfamiliar place. His head was spinning due to the effect of the alcohol he drank last night. He groaned lowly and looked around seeing no clue of whom the room belongs to.

He went outside the room and looked around to find stairs leading to the lower ground. He took them and found himself in a big living room.

“Wow.” He said to himself. He had never been in a house as big as this before. Whom could the house be?

“Oh. It’s good that you’re awake.” He heard a voice. He looked back and saw Yifan, topless, a towel wrapped on his lower body, drying his hair. He stared at the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter