Finally

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN’s POV

Kris and I boarded the paddle boat and started paddling but we couldn’t control the boat.

“Wait, do you know how to do this?” I asked him. He shook his head. What.

“How did you even live?” I asked him.

“You could at least give me some respect, you know? I’m older than you so at least call me hyung than just calling me YA or not calling me anything at all.” He said.

Wow. Is he mad? Was I harsh to him? What can I do?! I ing hate you bastard!

“When you stop flirting with my hyung, I’ll give you what you want.” I smiled at him daring him.

“You know I’m not gonna do that. Just give me a chance, Sehun. I’ll prove to you that I won’t hurt your hyung. I promise that I’ll love him with all my heart.” Ew, he sounded like a really desperate .

I looked at his serious face. Is he really serious about this? Should I give him a chance? NO WAY. Hyung is mine.

“How about a NO?”

He rolled his eyes and stood up making the boat rock.

“YA! SIT DOWN!” I shouted at him while holding hard on the boat hoping that it won’t tilt over.

“KIM SE HUN. PLEASE.” He said that slowly but loudly.

I was still gripping on the boat hard when I saw him knelt down in front of me, my eyes widen and my breath hitched.

“What are you doing?!” I asked him.

“Look. Just give me one chance. Please.” He looked at me with those eyes. I hit his head and gave up.

“OKAY! FINE! But I warn you, Yifan! If you hurt my hyung, you’re gonna dig for your own grave!” I couldn’t believe I gave up my love for hyung. I didn’t want to but the realization that hyung wouldn’t love me back as much as I love him kicked me. So I thought to myself to give this Kris a chance,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter