Encounter

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put the picture back inside the drawer when I heard someone knocked on my office door. I wonder who it is. I guess its Jongdae again. I shook my head and heard a knock again. “Oh, come in.” I spoke.

I saw the door open slowly and a head peeked. I straightened my way of sitting down when the head turned to me.

“Kris?” I sighed. It was only Jongdae. I was right. I rolled my eyes in disappointment. “What?” I asked. He laughed at me and walked to my table. “You were expecting me to be Joon Myun, weren’t you?” I heard an evil smirk in his voice. “Shut up. Why are you here anyway?” I told him.

“You need a vacation.” Jongdae suggested. “He just started working here.” “Who said that it’s the both of you? I said you. You need a vacation.” “Urrgh. Not yet. I’m not stressed yet.”

Jongdae just shook his head and chuckled. “You really fell hard for him, huh?” He said.

Jongdae is a friend of mine in college. I met him at the streets when he saved me from robbers. Yes, I was chased. I’m rich, alright? Don’t wonder why. Anyway, after that incident, we became friends and I didn’t know that he was going to be my college mate. I told him everything and basically, he became my close friend. He knew about Joon Myun and yes, he's a major shipper and supporter. My life changed when my dad owned a company. He gave me the authority to manage his second building, the one I’m managing now. It’s not that big but we still need to make it bigger of course. A lot of business men wants to cooperate with us so, we are kind of wealthy right now. (a/n: sorry, I don’t know anything about business XD )

Back to reality, I think Jongdae was right. I think I needed a vacation for me to think straight about WORK, not about Joon Myun in my building. No. I looked at the schedule board, Ah, Japan by next month. Yes. I thought. Wait, what? Next month? But it’s gonna be spring—I smirked. Nice idea. I nodded to myself while smiling.

 

SUHO’s POV

I went inside the building and greeted everyone with a warm smile. “Annyeong haseyo!” They greeted back. I am the friendliest one in the Wu Company. I smiled to myself and went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter