Part 3

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SEHUN’S POV

My eyes widened as I heard those words. WHAT?! There’s no way this bastard can date my hyung. He’s mine and mine only.

“NO!” I exclaimed making him jolt in surprise. He gave me a raise of his eyebrows with playful looks on his eyes. I know what this means. I—

“Should I court you too, so that I’ll have your permission to court your brother?” Wait, that wasn’t the one I meant. This bastard really knows how to make moves, eh?

“You’ll never have him anyway.” I stuck my tongue out.

“We’ll see.” He smirked.

There’s no way he’s gonna court my brother because Suho hyung is mine.

 

The roller coaster ride finally ended and as we went back to the ground, I immediately ran to Suho hyung and clung unto his arm.

“Hyungie, I wanna buy that!” I pointed at the cotton candy shop. He gave me a smile and nodded. We went to the stall and when Suho hyung was to grab his wallet, Kris spoke.

“I’ll buy it for you, Sehun-ah.” He said smiling. I gave him a glare as he paid and gave me the cotton candy stick.

“Thanks, Kris. Say thank you, Sehun.” Suho hyung said. I glared at Kris and said thanks. He smiled at me smugly and turned to hyung. I looked at hyung and him alternately.

“Do you want one as well, Joonmyun-ah?” He smiled lovingly. I felt my fumes flaring and wanted to shoot this guy. How can he be such a ?!

Hyung shook his head and smiled. I smiled in victory, sticking my tongue out to him again. He stuck his tongue out as well and we both had a mehrong fight.

“What are you guys doing?” Chen hyung noticed our stupidity.

“Nothing. Just cuddling my future brother.” Kris started.

“WHAT!!!!!” I exclaimed very loud making Suho hyung look at us.

“What happened?” He inquired.

“Nothing.” Kris talked before I could.

BASTARD. I REALLY HATE YOU.

“Eat that before it dissolve from the air.” He patted my head softly.

I feel like biting this guy. If Suho hyung didn’t just hold me, I would have strangled Kris right now.

“Kris, buy me a cotton candy as well. Why are you only asking Suho?” Chen hyung pouted. He’s cute when he does that. I wonder why Kris doesn’t like Chen. I mean, they’ve known each other for a long time already. Why not court him instead of my hyung?

KRIS’ POV

I knew Sehun wouldn’t want me to court his brother, of course. I got an idea. I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter