Secret

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : WOHOOOOOO~ another character's POV ;) thank you for the comments :*  keep them coming~ i love you everyone!

 

KRIS’ POV

No. I don’t have one.

Those words. They kept on repeating on my mind. I’m already in bed and its already 11pm but I still am not asleep. Why were those words important to me anyway? I’m like an idiot smiling on the ceiling.

I faced the wall and closed my eyes to sleep.

Suho was sitting on the bench. I went up to him. “Suho-yah.” I said. He got surprised and looked back at me. “Oh. Kris. Yes?” He smiled.

“Why are you alone here? Don’t have anything to do?” I asked him.

He shook his head and pats the space beside him. I sat down and looked at him.

“Are you okay? Is something bothering you?” I was worried.

“Nothing. I’m just..” He sighed. He had a problem. I wonder what it could be. Just tell me, Suho and I’ll help you. I promise.

“What is it? What’s wrong?”

“Well. Have you felt something for someone before but you’re just afraid to tell that person?”

Have he read my mind? “Yes. Till now, actually.”

“Really? Since when did you like her?”

“Her? I like a he, Suho.”

“Oh. Me too.”

“Really?” I felt a smile crept on my face. He nodded and continued asking.

“So, since when did you like him?”

“Since high school.”

“Wow. That’s like years already. How did you manage to keep your feelings?”

“Well, the thought of him was already haunting me. I couldn’t stop thinking about him. And then I saw him again and fell for him head over heels.”

He was surprised of what I said. I wanted to know if he likes someone as well but.

“Why don’t you tell him?” He suggested.

“I don’t know how.”

He faced me.

“Try saying it to me then.”

. How are you so insensitive? Can’t you feel that it’s you I love?

I sighed and just “pretended”.

“Here goes.” I started. Why do I feel so nervous about this? I hope he just feel this.

“Hey. I like you.” There. Well, that was easy.

“I like you too.” I heard him say it. I looked at him, heart beating fast like its pumping off my chest. Was that a reply of the “pretending”?

Before I knew it, I was leaning close to him, looking at his lips.

I pressed my lips softly against his and was expecting for a push but I felt him kissing me back. My Suho. He kissed me back. I never thought this would happen. I—

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!

I woke up from my dream when I heard my phone. I reached out for it and groaned loud. . That was the best dream already! Who dares to disturb my sleep?! I looked at my phone and felt that my anger went off when I saw “SUHO”  on the screen. I exhaled hard and picked it up.

“Yes?”

Sorry for disturbing you but, can I see you?

It’s still 3am. I wondered what have gone wrong.

“Sure. Where should we mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter