Suho's Past

Unrequited Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It has been a long week for you, Suho.”

I told myself. I stood up and looked at myself on the big mirror pinned on the walls of my apartment. I made a disgusted face as soon as I saw my hair all messed up and dust covering up my face. I sighed and wiped my face clean.

“Hyung??” I heard a familiar call from the outside. I walked to the door and opened it.

 Ah, it’s my cute little brother, Sehun. “Hi Sehunnie. What brought you here?” I greeted him. “Ah, is it bad to visit my lovely brother?” Lovely. Yeah. You can say that again. I just smiled at him and invited him to get inside.

“So hyung, how was work?” Sehun asked as he sat on the couch across the TV of my small living room. “Well, how is ‘you really need more training, do you?’ from your boss for you?” I answered with a bitter smile on my face.

Sehun just blinked while his eyes give pity on me. “But I think you are great hyung. And not to mention that you are still a neophyte-“ “But Sehun, being a neophyte means more pressure because you have to prove everyone especially your boss that you are worth to be working in such a large company.” “Hyung, you got all the talent. Why not use them so that everyone will see how good you are and so that they will shut up and stop judging you?” he blurted out.

I just gave him a sigh as an answer. Sehun just don’t understand. He’s still young. Being in the Wu Company is not that easy as he thinks. Working in that big company is never gonna be easy especially when your boss is as mean as Kris Wu.

Yes, Wu Yi Fan. He keeps on giving me a hard time since high school. I don’t know how he became so successful these days but all I know is that I had a bad memory about him back then.

 

FLASHBACK

“Wu Yifan, give it back!” I shouted at him as he keeps on running away with my bag. this tree. Why does he have to be so tall? Now he’s got to bully me anytime he wants. Why does he have to bully me anyway? I’m not doing anything to him.

“You’ve got to chase me to get this, JoonMyun! And oh yeah, you need to grow as well.” He stuck his tongue out. I glared at him as he kept on teasing me. I ran fast towards him and reached for my bag, jumping. Yes, he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter