Another roll of pasta

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 – Another roll of pasta

 

BOM’S POV

 

For the nth time I unfolded and read the note that Dara threw on my desk.

 

Seriously? Is it really obvious?

 

This is the 9574836 reply she made – asking the same thing over and over again.

 

Tch. Can someone slap this girl hard in the face? She’s getting more irritating minute by minute.

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

After she gave the Pasta to Seunghyun, I immediately grab her by the shoulder.

 

“We’ll be late in class, Its our Physics by this time. Anyeong!” I told them and started to run while grabbing Dara on the side.

 

 

“BOM. What the hell are you doing?” She hissed while we’re going upstairs.

“Like hello Dara? What do you think youre doing?” I asked her sarcastically.

“I gave the pasta to Seunghyun--” She answered – taking it literally.

 “Oh my goodness Dara. You’re too obvious.”

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

 

And there goes this little kindergarten passing of notes.

She keeps on asking if:

 

its really obvious?

Is it really obvious?

Is it?

 

Aish. I don’t know with this girl. It sounds like she’s trying to convince herself more that its not obvious.

BY IN FACT ITS EXTREMELY OBVIOUS.

 

Well if you’re thinking what on earth are we talking about here...

 

The thing is... Dara has this super-mega-huge-shy crush on Seunghyun.


NOTE: SUPER-MEGA-HUGE

 

I don’t know when it started but I think, when Dara learned the word ‘crush’ – at the sametime she learned that she’s indeed a girl - that’s the time she got a crush on Seunghyun. Then there she goes, crazily crushing over Seunghyun.

 

Then the ‘shy’ part of the ‘super-mega-huge-shy crush’ is that she’s really shy to approach or confess her feelings to Seunghyun. Aside the fact that Seunghyun is a chick-magnet and all that, its an open secret in the school that he’s really a playboy. Like literally. He keeps on changing his girlfriend every now and then!

 

Dara got off about it. Its a major turn off for her. But then she realized that...

 

 

 

 

SHE DOESNT CARE AT ALL.

 

She still likes Seunghyun---

 

 

 

“What is this Ms. Bom?” Omo. We’re dead. Its our teacher.

“Ah eh...” Omoomo. Otoke otoke????

“Is it obvious? How obvious? Seriously? Is it really obvious Bommie-ah.” Our teacher is reading Dara’s notes without any expression at all. HAHAHAHAHA.

 

“What is obvious Ms. Bom & Ms. Park?” Our teacher asked while rasing her brow.

“Ah... Eh...”

 

“Mr. Gwo, its the bell already.” Dara blankly said.

“Oh? Is that so?”  Our teacher panicky asked.

 

Talking about dedication and hardwork on his job. Tss.

 

1...

 

2...

 

3...

 

 

 

 

“SERIOUSLY? TELL ME THE TRUTH BOMMIE-AH?? IS IT REALLY OBVIOUS?” See? There she goes again.

“Aish. Stop it Dara. It will be really obvious if you don’t stop asking co’z they're on this way.”

“WHAAAAAAAT????” She hysterically asked as she try to comb her hair with her fingers and tied up her uniform.

 

“Hey! Dara and Bom!”

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

 

“Hey! Dara and Bom!” OMO. OMO. THIS IS MADNESS.

 

He’s calling meeeeeee!

He knows my name!

HE KNOWS MEEEEE----

 

“Where are you guys going?” He asked.

 

I don’t know why, but when he asked that he LOOKS SUPER COOL!

With his manly-low voice.

 

OTTOKEEEEEE???

 

HE’S SOOO HANDSOME.

 

 

“Ah.. Eh...” Fu ck you tongue. Dont make me embarrass. “I’m... Uh---”

“Dara’s going to the lockers’ hallway” Bom said while nudging my elbow.

“Ah right right.” Tssss.

 

“How about you Bom?” Seungri asked.

“Me?” Bom pointed at herself. “Ah.. I’m going to the ladies’ room, then i’ll follow Dara---”

“Really??  We’re also on our way to the comfort room. Right hyung?” He nudged Daesung and place his arms over his shoulders – Dae looks like he’s out of air. “Right?”

“Ahh. Yea. Just be sure its the Male’s CR.” :P

 

Then they all left.

 

Leaving me behind with...

 

 

“So?... Lets go to the lockers’ hallway?” Seunghyun asked.

 

 

 

 

OMO. OMO.

 

IS HE ASKING ME OUT? :3

 

 

 

OTTOKEEEEEE~~

 

 

 

 

Seriously Dara. You’re overacting – you’re turning into Bominator 2.0

 

“Oh.. sure.” Then we started walking.

 

WERE TOO CLOSE.

Approximately 1 ½ inches away.

He's just a step ahead of me.

 

 

WHAT ON EARTH DARA. Talking about being detailed. -.-

 

We just walk quietly to the lockers’ hallway.

 

Sssh. What am I thinking?

 

What on earth will he tell me anyway?

 

We’re not even close to begin with and how could I talk to him if I’m this tongue tied. Haaaaay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter