Lockpads

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 9 – Lockpads

 

“Get some more Dara~” Daesung said while putting another spoon-full of beef-stewed on Dara’s plate.

“Sure!” Dara said while obviously drooling to the food he’s holding. “Waa~ This is really good Dae! I swear! You should open a restaurant and I’ll be your loyal customer!” She said while is full. Aish, talking about manners lady.

“I could really see that you liked the food a little too much. You ate everything Dae cooked.” I murmured.

“Are you saying anything?” She  raised her brow.

“I said, its looks like you didn’t ate anything at all at home.”

“But this is really delicio--”

“Have you eaten already Dara?” Hyung asked.

 

Then as usual, there goes the stuttering again

 

“Uhh.. Yeah—BUT! That was-- around 5 pm... it’s already 7pm.. see? So—I’m hungry now. Its okay! I can eat this all by myself--”

“You’re always hungry Dara.”

“Don’t talk Baby Kwon.” She hissed.

“BWO??”

 

DID SHE JUST CALL ME BABY KWON???

 

 

“Aish. Enough you too.” Daesung reprimanded - trying his best not to laugh. “Would you like some water Dara?” He asked – maybe noticing how Dara eat everything without drinking something. Daesung was about to go to the refrigerator when Dara butted in

“Nah. I can get it myself--” She said half running towards the ref---

 

 

“What the?---” she exclaimed.

 

 

“What are these groceries doing inside my refrigerator?--” She asked to no one.

“Hyung bought everything for you.” Daesung said with a teasing remarked.

“BWO?? Seriously???” She said with a very surprised look on her face.

“Yeah. Everything.” Daesung added – still with the teasing tone.

“Omo.” She shouted when she notice the wrapper of the new door lock, she immediately went to her door.

 

 

 

 

“OMO! What is this?” She said pointing at the auto-lock door “How did you manage to change this?--”

“Hyung got easily inside your apartment – so he thought it will be safe for you if he change the lockpads of your apartments.” Then he slumped his arm to Top-hyung shoulders. “Right hyung?” with a smirked.

“Ah.. erm.. yeah. I hope you don’t mind Dara.” He said stuttering.

“No—no seriously. I should be the one who thank you. Dont worry Seunghyun-ssi i’ll pay you---”

“No. No need to pay. It’s my pleasure.”

 

Then she blushed. Aish Dara – you’re too obvious.

You’re too annoying – really. Blushing like stupid.

 

 

“Anyway, I’ll go first. Its getting late anyway.” I said as I stood up from my seat.

“Hul. Don’t go yet dude!” Daesung whined “Stay here for a while. Its fine with you Dara right?”

“N—neh. Of course. Its fine!”

“Nah. I’ll go ahead--” I insisted.

“Tch. You’re such a killjoy Jiyong.” Daesung muttered.

“Tch. Gotta go--”

“Then I’ll go ahead too, Jiyong’s right.. its getting late.” Hyung said as he stood up.

 

Then I look at Dara – who suddenly look gloomy with what she heard. Then she saw me looking at her so she mouthed: Stay

 

“Tss.” I hissed.

 

She’s still mouthing the word stay but this time with please.

Wow. That’s really not her.

 

 

 

 

“Beg.” I murmured – enough for her to hear it.

 

 

 

>:)

 

 

BWAHAHAHA.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong~~” She whined.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still hold it for a minute – I’m still treasuring the look on her face. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

She looks like a kid who’s candy got snatch from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So I cleared my throat.

 

 

 

 

“Well...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes turn wide – anticipating for my words—

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about some DVDs?” I asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

“YEAH YEAH. ITS TOO OBVIOUS.” As I hand her the packed food prepared by Umma.

 

Aissh. Srsly. How many times should I repeat myself? She’s soooo annoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter