What am I gonna do without you?

Meet Me Halfway (Season 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

@marbalinas - OMO. You're sooooo cute! =3 /cries because of your sweetness. Thank you for reading MMH :3 I'm glad that you like my story. 

@imaseokyudaragon - Thank you for reading~ I'm happy that you liked my update =3 Mehehe. Its too cheesy right?

@lainelex - GIDDY GIDDY FEELS ALL OVER. LOL =))

@khinaye -  I hope soooo too. THIS TWO ARE TIRESOME REALLY -.-" BUT dont give up on them yet ;)

@keshiafaculin - I hope you had a good sleep and a sweet dreams ;)

@ezra88 - GBULDGE!!!!! OTTOKE?!! HAHAHA.

@conzy_appler - Thank you for reading :3

@sandaragon - Thank you *hugs~~ INDEED. HOT JAY IS HOT.

@daramaegon - Thank you for your support ;) I hope you like my new update :3 HENGSHO~

@nophfirstha - The pleasure is all mine. *evil laugh. JAY SO HOT TO THE PARK IS HOT =))

@Vtvtvt - Is it? =))))) LOL. I just want Jay Park to be here :P

@skate4jan - Don't worry, I'll focus on DARAGON... or not? :P *evil laugh

@dillatiffa - Just get the purple ones :P Dara love the red ones eh :P

Hi! This chapter is dedicated to everyone especially to my reader casey90 - she guessed it correctly :3 Tho, I have to delete her comment for much suspense. lol.

I hope you all like my update. It's almost 5K words - FULL BLOWN INDEED. Let me know what you think about this chapter, if you love it don't forget to vote for it and leave some love below. You know how much I love reading your sweet comments :3

Don't worry, we'll have another game! SO STAY TUNE ;) Thanks everyone!

xx,

Author 

OFF STORY:

Have you watched the YG: WIN? 

Who's your favorite so far?

For me, B.I, JINHWAN & DONGHYUK caught my eyes. Of course KSY is given already :P

B.I - being the second GD that he is. Tho, I must say THERE'S NO WAY THAT THERE WILL BE A SECOND GD. :D Anyway, he's a talented guy and he raps damn well. On the side note: he looks better without the makeup. LOL.

 

JINHWAN - on the other hand is giving me a Taeyang vibes. He's soooo young and small and cute lol.

DONGHYUK - DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS? This guy's smile is just HOT. And boyyyyy he got moves!

KSY - I love him. He's just hot. period.

 

Authornim you blab too much. *roll eyes*

Mianhe~~ :P


Chapter 37 - What am I gonna do without you?

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Good morning my dear daughter.” Umma greeted me as soon as I step inside our dining hall while sipping on her tea.

“Morning~” I lazily greeted back while rubbing my left eye.

 

Aish. I’m still sleeeeeeepy.

 

I know. I promised Jiyong that I’m going to get some rest last night but ottoke? I need to finish some requirements for this week. I don’t want to just rash everything in one day. I need to start working on it as soon as possible—

 

CHINCHA. THIS IS SO NOT ME.

 

“Didn’t get enough sleep?” Umma asked. I just nod as I fork a hotdog from my plate. “Don’t stress yourself Dara, you’ve been studying late and hard for the past week. It won’t be good for your health.” She muttered. I was about to reply to umma, when my irritating step bro in.

“If I know, she’s just busy having wet dreams about his precious boyfriend.” He smirked.

 

I almost choke when I heard what he said. “YAH!!—” I yelled at him as I pathetically throw him a tissue paper.

“Jay Park.” Umma warned. “We’re eating, don’t talk about things like that in front of the food.”

“Right.” I hissed while rolling my eyes as I drink from my glass of water. “And don’t make me even start with the bunch of DVDs you have inside your room—”

“What the f Sandara Park.”

 

“Omo. Is that true?!” Umma melodramatically asked – as if she doesn’t have any idea about it.

“Mom—” Jay tried to explain himself but I immediately cut him off.

“Umma, as if you don’t know it yet.” I smirked.

 

Umma and I exchange a knowing look then eye at the reddening Jay on my side.

 

You see, just 3 days ago Jay brought his girlfriend Bora at home and they stayed inside his room for a few hours. You might think that it’s no big deal, BUT NO. They freaking locked his door and our maids told umma that they could hear LOUD groaning and inside his room.

 

Of course, umma being the teenager that she is barged shamelessly inside Jay’s room and boyyy he was caught red-handed.

 

Oh, you got it all wrong. They’re not doing it. HECK. They’re just sitting closely in his living room while they watch some tasteful movie and take note of the dozens of DVDs all over the floor when umma caught them.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

 

How awkward right?

 

 

~*~

 

 

“And then?!” Bom hysterically with wide eyes as she continue to shake the hell out of me. I just smiled at her mischievously just to add more suspense. Hehehe. “STOP SMILING LIKE THAT SANDARA PARK! I WANT DETAILS!!!!” she exclaimed and slams my desk.

 

AISH. CHINCHA.

Bominator is on the roll.

 

You might be asking what the hell are we talking about, well… Bom being the Bom that she is, is bugging me for the exact details about my date with Jiyong since this morning.

 

And just I thought that I already escape from her prying – HECK I WAS WRONG.

 

When our physics teacher went out of our room just to get some requirements she immediately went to my chair and started bombarding me with her questions.

 

“Oh well. I’m sure you know it already.” I nonchalantly said as I open my notebook but Bom immediately hand it down. “Yah!—”

“Oh c’mon! For the love of corn Dara, don’t you dare ignore me again and just be the erudite you—”

“Erudite?? Yah!!—”

“Spill.” She hissed with a serious look on her face.

“Aish. Can I just keep it between Jiyong and I… You… k—know… it’s private—” I shyly said as I remember the kiss Jiyong and I shared.

“OMO. OMO. Did you do it already?! OMO OMO—”

“WHAT THE HELL. OF COURSE NOT!!! BOM!—”

 

“Aish…” she hissed and clicked her tongue. “How sad. I thought you already do—”

“CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT I—IT… ITS WEIRD!” I glared.

“How could you do this to me Dara-ah…” she dramatically said as she wipe her invisible tears. “I thought… we—we were thee best of friends – ever.” She continued.

“Aish. Chincha. Now, I beginning to regret why did I become friends with you at the first place.” I kidded.

“YAH!!—”

“Tsk.” I hissed and noticed that our teacher enters our classroom. “Alright, Mr. Gwo is already here. Shoo shoo.”

“You’re heartless.” She dramatically said as she drastically went back to her seat.

 

Such a drama queen.

 

“Alright class, please get one and pass.” He said as he give a bundle of papers in the student in front. “Since your English and Homeroom teacher Ms. Im is absent, I was asked to distribute this today.” He started as he walk on the aisle.

 

“This is one of the final requirements you need to submit before you graduate… and hopefully you all will.” He said as he eye us one by one.

 

Everyone of us started to get nervous as we stare at the paper in front of us.

 

 

Graduation: The start of a new beginning

“People we met, lives we changed, decisions we made and the path we choose to take.”

 

 

This is a do or die. OTTOKEEE.

 

“As you all know, this final paper is going to be a huge part of your final grade - to be able to graduate in this institution.” He said. “I’m sure you’re all aware that this could make or break you. So I suggest, you all take this seriously.”

 

Make or break you.

 

WHY IS IT THAT EVERYTIME HE TELL SOMETHING SCARY I FEEL LIKE IT’S FOR ME BY THE WAY HE’S GAZE AT ME?!

 

“For those who still need higher points to be able to have a passing grade, I suggest that you start working on it now.” He said as he continues to eye us.

 

AND HECK, is it just me?? Or he stared at me a little longer when he said that?!

 

“But for those who have good grades already, it doesn’t mean that you can just slack and not be serious in writing your paper.” He firmly said. “I’ll tell you all once again, THIS WILL MAKE OR BREAK YOU. So I hope you all do your best.”

 

“All the instructions about this final paper are written there. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me or Ms. Im.”

 

“That’s all for now, class dismissed.” He said and go back to his desk.

 

I was preparing to leave as I fix my things when I heard him said: “Oh. Ms. Dara Park and Ms. Casey Jung, please stay.”

 

 

~*~

 

 

“I thought about your request Ms. Park and to tell you honestly I’m glad that you’re performing really well in class lately. But like I told you, it’s still a long way to go in order to catch up for your grade in Physics.” He said as I continued to stare at my foot.

 

You see, since the beginning I’m already having a hard time with my Physics and Calculus. And, little by little I could already catch up with my grades in Calculus since I’m having my tutorials at home. BUT, Physics is a different story. Co’z I think I’ll need a MIRACLE just to pass this freaking subject.

 

“D—deh… Seonsaengnim”

“But since, I can see you perseverance for the past few weeks, I’m giving you this chance.”

 

OMO.

 

DID I HEAR IT CORRECTLY?!

 

“Chincha?!” I excitedly said.

“Ms. Casey Jung here is the President of Science club.” He continued and nod towards my classmate besides me. “and she needs assistance in that club. I hope you could assist her not just in transitioning of the club to the next President in line but also with the reports I needed from the lab.”  He added as he gave me a folder with lab reports on it.

 

“Do your best co’z I’ll be asking Casey to evaluate your performance.”

“Deh Seonsaengnim. Kamdamhida.” I bowed as I hug the precious lab reports in my hand.

 

OH YEAH BABY. THIS IS THEE MIRACLE.

 

 

~*~

 

 

After class, Casey and I immediately went to the lab to start working, she told me that there are a lot of things to do that’s why she’s really thankful and glad to have me. She assured me that she will be giving me a very high evaluation.

 

 

Not long ago I received a SMS from Jiyong:

 

From: Jiyong

Babe, wru? Let’s go home.

 

To: Jiyong

You go ahead, I still need to do something. I’ll ask Mr. Lee to pick me up.

 

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll guide you to the step by step process. It’s pretty easy actually, you don’t have to worry—” Casey was explaining the mixing of the formulas when she was suddenly cut off due to the vibration of my phone on the counter side.

“Ah… Mianhe—”

“It’s okay Dara, go ahead pick it up. I’m sure Mr. President is already looking for you.” She teased with a wink.

 

 

 

“Yobeo—”

“Where are you?” Jiyong firmly asked – I could already feel the glare and scowl on his face with his tone.

“I’m here in the lab, I’m quite busy, I’ll talk to you later—”

“Don’t hang up on me Park.” He hissed. “What are you doing there?”

 

There goes the mood swings again.

 

“Aish. Chincha.” I smiled apologetically at Casey and signal her that I’ll just go outside to talk with this irritating guy.

 

“I told you last week that I requested Mr. Gwo for a special project in order to gain extra points in Physics right?” I told him as soon as I got out of the lab.

 

He went silent for a while and mumble something I didn’t understand.

 

“It’s okay Jiyong.” I sighed.

 

Of course how could he remember, he’s been a complete last week.

 

“I’ll text you once I’m done with this, you go ahead—”

“Arasso… Mianhe…” he softly said. “Text me when you’re done, I’ll wait for you here in the SC headquarters.”

“No need Jiyong—”

“Dara…” he warned. “I’ll wait for you. I’ll bring you home. End of conversation.”

“Arasso…” then I heard him sigh on the other end.

 

“Mianhe…”

“It’s okay Jiyong, we’ve talked about this right? Stop apologizing.”

“Arasso, Go now, I know you’re working on something. I’ll wait for you here. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter