Chapter 2 : He is...

Cafe

 

 

“So you will stay here for a long time?” Bom’s face looked so happy.

“Yeah, I want to monitor my butique in France from here.”

“I will help you if you faced some difficulties Dara”

‘Thank you Bommie~.” She said and hugged her.

They chatted a lot during the drive and discuss everything about Seoul fashion week which is 5 month ahead.  This is gonna be the first debut of fashion line ‘SOUL’ in Korea.

 

Dara live in France for years already. Her stepmom and stepdad died a long time ago. His brother left home and there’s no sign of him until now. Dara already know how it feels like to be alone. Her bestfriend stabbed her back. There’s only her personal assistant who understand all her sadness and became a (sister/brother) figure for her.

 

“Dara...” called Bom and woke Dara from her daydream.

“We’re here?” Dara asked.

“Yes.. I think this place will be perfect for you, it’s not too far from downtown.” Bom explained.

“Hmmm..” Dara nooded. ‘It’s a good thing that I come to this country once, when dad still alive. It’s not too strange and unfamiliar.’

They walked to the lobby.

“Bom unnie.” Called a tiny girl with a ponytail.

“Minzy-ah. It’s Dara unnie.” Bom introduced me to the little girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo unnie. I’m gong Minzy.”

“Annyeong.” Dara greeted back and smiled to the adorable girl in front of her. 

 

 

 

We walked to my apartement just like what she asked for. Bom explained already about her boutique in Myeondong. Bom prepared everything perfecly. Dara’s team in France did their job awesomely as well. Bom’s team was very fast and deft with all the details she need.

“Bom, the pictures that I sent yesterday, have them arrived already?’

“it’s here. Now the pattern is being made and maybe tomorrow we will do the fitting.”

“can I see the models?”

“Minzy, do you bring the models’ picture?” Bom asked to Minzy.

“ah.. ne! Here you go unnie.” She took the photo album from her bag and smiled.

Dara opened the album and saw a model’s data, she looked at a familiar face.

His data written:

 

 

Name: Kwon Jiyong

Birth   : 18 agustus 1988(23)

Height/weight: 177cm/68kg

 

‘Kwon Jiyong’ she thought. She had no idea that the man he met is a artist.

 

 

 Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)