Chapter 8 : Jaekyung accident

Cafe

-Jaekyung’s POV-

After that incident we’re get closer, Dara and Jiyong were really close as a couple. I glad that Dara finally could get over her bad memories. But Dara still forbade her to tell Jiyong about her disease. It absolutely made me sad. 

“Kyungiee~ don’t you want to come with to check on my design?” asked Dara. I have to do something, so I skipped my schedule and asked Jiyong to accompanied Dara.

“I can’t Dara, my mom just came from LA.” I lied to her.

“Jeongmal? (*really?) then I want to see her.” Dara said and put me in more difficult situation.

“Dara you’re designs waits for you and Jiyong will drive you there.” I said to covered my lie.

“Okay then, but you have to see my clothes.. pro..” dara’s words get cut with the door’s bell and I hurriedly opened the door.

 

 

“Jiyong.” I said and looked at her. Dara hugged Jiyong, Jiyong chuckled and kissed Dara’s forehead. I felt touched seeing this scene, I can feel my tear will escape as soon.

“Then we will go now, Jaekyung-ssi.” Said Jiyong and I smiled as the aggreement. When they’re going, I took out my phone and called someone.

 

“We need to meet now.” I said as the line connected.

 

I drove my car to Namdaemun-ro, speed meter showed 80kmph. i knew my face would looked so anxious thinking about Dara’s sickness.

I have to met his brother and told him everything. Then the car in front of me suddenly stopped, I threw my handle to the right.

-end of Jaekyung’s POV-

 

Jaekyung’s car rolled. The people around shocked. Jaekyung got injured really bad, everything happened too fast. Ambulance’s voice could be heard, she could her voices calling her and telling her to hang on. Jaekyung closed her eyes feeling the pain that came to her entire body.

“Jaekyung-noona.” Called a familiar voice.

“Che....on..doong.” she called and and closed her eyes.