chapter 10 : Promise

Cafe

 

Of course I panicked when I knew about Jaekyung’s accident. The doctor said thatthe injuries are not so severe only herright leg was broken but it could healsoon.

The doctor also said jaekyung may be suffering from trauma to the incident. I sawJaekyung’s mother and Taeyang standing in front of the ER. They tried to calmed me, of course I panicked and it was too excessive but I considered Jekyung unnie as my own sister.

***

 

A few week later...

Dara forced herself to wake up. Today she will visit jaekyung. Jaekyung won’tallow her to accompany her in the hospital. Though Dara really want to be with her but it’s no use arguing with Jaekyung anyway so Dara have no choice but followed her wish.

 

Dara took a quick bath and put on her clothes, she made herself a cup of green tea and grabbed an apple as her breakfast.

‘ah that’s right! I have a date with Ji.” She thought and reached for her phone.

 

To : Jiyong sweetheart

Honey,

don’t forget to meet me at the hospital park at 10.00 am  

kekeke

,Love you

 

‘and send~” she said to herself.

It’s 7 o’clock already so Dara took her sweater and went out to find herself a taxi.

 

(Jiyong pov)

Hyunbin wake me forcibly. I forced myself to get up and shower.

 

After a shower I saw the clock at 8:30 KST.


"Jiyong! Quick! Breakfastis ready," shouted hyunbin outside the room,


"yes hyung soon" Jiyong said, buttoning his shirt, I saw my handphone and i saw a mesaage from Dara.

 

From : Dara my lil' sweetheart

Honey,

don’t forget to see meet meathospital park at 10.00 am

kekeke

,Love you.

 

I smiled reading Dara’s message. 'no! what time is it?!'Jiyong thought and looked at the clock in his room that showed 9 o'clock.


"Ji, come on!  you have an appointment with Dara, right?" asked hyunbin, I took my breakfast which wasa piece of bread wheat and milk.

"let's go now hyung''I said and drank the milk.

I glanced hyunbin, he was looking at me,
I wonder frowned my forehead "what hyung?" I asked, confused, hyung rolled his eyes and took the car keys.
"never mind, haja!" he said curtly, hyung acting weird now.'I thought and smiled.

 

**

(Jiyong’s POV)

We arrived at the hospital exactly at 10. Me and Hyunbin hyung  visited Jaekyung for a while. I also meet Taeyang who was Jaekyung’s boyfriend and we chatted.

Jaekyung said that Dara already waited for me in the park.

 

 

At the park...

I found Dara’s figure who sat down alone on the bench under the tree and as usual she drew again. She looked as pretty as she always be. No one could denied how attractive she is. I didn’t know how am I suppose to live without her. Dara is a part of my life who i’ve been looking for. I saw she looked up and stared blankly forward with that sad face again. I walked towards her back and closed her eyes as a prank.

“Eeehh... who is it?” she held my hands which closed her eyes from behind.

 

(Author’spov)

“oppa, that’s not funny.” She whined, Jiyong let his hand off of her and sat beside Dara. Dara hugged him and Jiyong kissed Dara’s forehead gently.

“what are you doing today?” she asked and pulled her body from him.

Jiyong smiled and touched Dara’s nose. “what I’m doing are finding you and you and you.” Jiyong chuckled.

Dara frowned her face. “That’s not an answer.” And she smiled.

They talked about a lot of stuffs. Without them realized the weather changed into the dark one indicate that it going to rain soon.

“Dara, let’s go back o the hospital and it’s time for lunch already.” Jiyong said and Dara nooded to him.

 

“oppa..” Dara said. ‘I want to tell you something’she thought. Jiyong stopped his legs.

“what is it Dara?” he asked.

Dara bit her lower lip. “you’re.. not going to.. leave me.. right?” ‘stupid Dara!’ she cursed herself inside.

“Never Dara.” Jiyong answered.

Dara inhaled. “I’m just scared.” She said sadly.

Jiyong held her face. “Dara..” he whispered. “I love you, i don’t care about your past, your fiancee, or a bad talks about you.” He explained. “I will love you until death separated us.” He exclaimed.

Dara smiled when she heard Jiyong’s sentence. ‘Accompanied me until I arrived in heaven, okay?’ she said in her head.

Jiyong kissed Dara’s forehead quickly and they walked to he hospital.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woohooooooo~ this going to be saaad but i lied :p. The story will be so interesting and unusual, curious? Please be patient okaaay? :D

Warning: this is gonna be fun. I’m excited, you guys too okay? ;

leave your comment y'all ;)