Chapter 6 : activity

Cafe

 

 This is the first time we meet,

about sadness or happiness..

 

**

 

“Dara, hurry up! We’re gonna be late!” shout Jaekyung in front of Dara’s door.

“Wait!” and Dara went out from her room.

‘You know there also traffic jams here Dara, just like in France.” Explained Jaekyung irritatedly and Dara just gave her naughty smile.

Their way to Myeondung took times. They came to see the set of the boutique where Dara’s design would be shown. Dara’s brand arrivall have  lot of expectation, Dara was really famous as a designer in her young age. Her study also finished fast and she’s the best student among her friends.

It’s not easy to be a designer but with her originality every design she made gave a big influence in fashion industry.

After done the set of the boutique, they went to harper’s bazaar Korea’s office to do the inteview about Dara’s fashion line debut. Jaekyung already gave Dara the list of questions that would be asked. The situation there looked so busy, all the fashion stylists were walking back and forth to do their jobs.

“annyeong Dara –ssi, Jaekyung-ssi.” A woman with white shirt, blue skinny jeans, and a knitted scarf along with cream high heels greeted them.

“annyeong.” They greeted back and smiled.

Dara did the interview and photoshoot. She did her job smoothly. After everything finished, Dara walked around the set and saw someone she knew.

Their eyes met. ‘HIM!’ Dara shouted in her head. She smiled and nodded her head once as a greeting.

Dara felt her cheek reddened remembering the stupid slash silly incident yesterday. 

 


Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)