Chapter 9 : No Way

Cafe

Dara entered her room after checking her designs that has been completed and the fitting of all models for fashion week. 

Bom and Jiyong discussed about the concept. 

Dara was happy that Jiyong could help her in the formation of the concept of of her fashion show. Dara lay down on the couch and closed her eyes.

 

"until when you want to make me wait here?" said Jiyong , Dara open her eyes and saw Jiyong already exists within her room and stood in front of her smiling. 

‘I must be fell asleep’ Dara thought. Dara got up and hugged her tightly "I will not let you over with another girl" she said and chuckled.

 

(dara pov)

I whole heartedly embrace Jiyong I can not let him away from Jiyong even for a while.

I love him, I never felt thisfeeling before.


I let go of my arms and sawthe face Jiyong. I did not realize that our face was so close.

 

“Ji, you really love me, right?” and I regretted the silly question right after I said it.

I saw Jiyong smiled naughtily and his lips touched my nose gently then he let go.

“I will go with you even to heaven.” And he chukled. He kissed me until my phone rang and broke our kiss.

"hello?" I said, a shock expression created on my face to hearwho was calling. 

 

 

I hung up. Jiyong approached and put his arm on my waist.

"What?" he asked wiped tears from my eyes.

"We have to go to hospital"I said, it feel like hearing that I had this sickness, i was hopeless and my world destroyed.

"why? Of who called you? "Jiyong's face changed curious

 

 

"kyung-unnie got into an accident" I hugged Jiyong. He triedto calm my tears.


"let's go to the hospital"

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please enjoy this story and don't forget to leave ya comment and subscribee :)