sorry..

Cafe

 

(Dara’s POV)

 

I shocked when Ji suddenly hug me. And what’s with his question? What he’s trying to say? I wait for him to say something. I turned around and saw Jiyong closed his eyes and put his forehead over mine.

Ji, if you mean about my condition, well i can’t say i’m fine but it’s not that right? I can’t tell you about that Ji. Please don’t ask about it. I feel my face paled. Aigoo, Ji what is it? You make me nervous!

“Ji...” I said gently and carresed his cheek.

“I’m fine Ji. It’s okay.” I continued.

“No.. It’s not that. Why.. why he’s still looking for you?” Ji said.

“eh? Who? Who looking for me?” I frowned.

“Seunghyun.”

HAH?! Who?! I’m not hear it wrong right? Why is he still looking for me? He’s with Chaerin now right? Yes! She who called herself my bestfriend took away my fiancee. No, actually they both stabbed me from behind!

But why he come back? He doesn’t love me anymore right? And now I have Ji already. He’s the one i love now. I don’t want anyone else in our relationship. No one know about my sickness, except Jaekyung. That’s because she’s the one who took me to the hospital when I got bloody nose and my face paled like i will die anytime. She knew it all after that da*ned wedding!

“Dara..” Ji whispered and his breath bring me back to him. He carresed my cheek. “Are you okay?”

I nodded. I took a deep breath. “Ji.. he won’t take me from you.” I said and closed my eyes, tring to get rid of that bad memories.

“you’re the one I love now, Ji.. until the end of my life.”

Jiyong opened his eyes and caught mine. Ji don’t look at me like that, please.. i can’t tell you the time I have if you look at me with those eyes.

“I really love you Dara.” And he landed a kiss to my lips, I feel something different in this kiss. Ji pulled my body closer to his. His hand held my neck and his hand were all over my body. He kissed me differently as he thirsty about me. When he tried to my cloth. I realized what he trying to do, i pushed him away and broke the kiss.

“I’m sorry Ji.” Ji knew what I mean. He hugged me and apologized.

I’m the one who should be apologizing Ji, but i can’t be more than this.

 

 

~~ 

sorry for the mistakes.. I'm sleepy while typing.. please bear it with me LOL XD