Chapter 11 : Why?..

Cafe

 

Dara pov

 

"aaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh"I screamed to myself. Thank God there’s none in this toilet.I took my medicine from my purse and drank it down at once.

‘How can I hide this sickness. I can’t tell Ji about it. No Dara! You can’t be selfish! You have to tell him.’ My mind fought with myself. I can’t be selfish. I’m too selfish.

I came out from the toilet and walked to Jaekyung’s room. I looked into the room from the window, Jaekyung looked better already. Jiyong would pick me up at 9 later. I entered the room and smiled to Taeyang who notice me.

“have you eat lunch yet?” I asked and saw the food near Jaekyung’s bed.

“we did, Dara.” Asnwered Taeyang and he looked at Jaekyung and smiled at her.

“oh Dara. Where is Jiyong?” Asked Jaekyung. She still look so weak. I smiled at her.

“He have some schedule to attend.” I said. We spent our time chatting about random stuffs. About my fashion show, interviews, and news about me around. Without noticing it’s already dark out there.

 

**

On the way to my apartment, along the way Jiyong was silent. I did not know why he's so quiet here. I sighed.

"Jiyong ..." I called out to break this silence, I saw his face like he was thinking something.
"yes ... Dara?" he said, he finally spoke.
"You okay?" I asked, he saw me a while then his eyes focused on the road again.

"I'm fine, dear Dara" he said and smiled. I nodded.

(Jiyong pov)

I do not know what I can express my feelings. Sure! I really do not know. How? How is it possible.
I do not know what I can.
I love her.
I want to have her.
Urgggghhh my mind messed up. What should I do that to her. 

'errr how can she said yes?' i thought. I'm just quiet. I really do not know where to start.

"Jiyong ..." she called, she called me. Geez. Her voice really makes me want to have her. Do not want to be separated from her . i want her forever.
"yes .. Dara?" I finally spoke, too.
"you okay" she asked, i should be the one who asked you that Dara.

"I'm doing well, Dear Dara." I said and smiled. I glanced over and saw her nodded. 

Dara I can not lose you. ‘Gezz Ji, what are you gonna do?'I said to myself as my mind began to imagine strange things.

(Author's pov)
Dara opened her apartment door and Jiyong followed from behind. Dara’s step suddenly stopped when she want to go into her room. Jiyong’s hand circled her shoulder from behind.
"Dara why?" said Jiyong to Dara’s ears, his voice sonds very gentle to Dara’s, but requires a sadness.
"why ji?"she asked confused. But Jiyong alsoconfused. Confused where to start.