Chapter 3 : not this time..

Cafe

 

The next day, weather was still not friendly. With half-heartedly she pushed herself from her bed and took out her dress from her closet, she need to do the fitting today.

After took a quick bath, Dara’s room bell rang. She walked to open the door.

“Dara’ah!” shouted a woman as she saw Dara opened the door.

“JaeKyung!” Dara exclaimed and hugged Jaekyung real tight.

“yaaa... Da..raa.. I.. can’t.. breath”

“oops sorry..” she let Jaekyung go.

“i only left you for two months, Dara” she smiled naughtily.

“you know that i’m lonely if you’re not around” Dara poted.

“okay! You have to go and find yourself a boyfriend starting tomorrow! No buts! FIX!” Jakyung strictly said.

Dara never dated someone again after her bestfrind stole her fiancee away from her, maybe that’s why she will think a thousand time before started to have a relationship with someone again. Jaekyung is like a older sister for Dara who always took a good care for her.

“have you do the check-up while you’re here?” asked Jaekyung when they’re headed to the studio. She shook her head.

“Dara, your doctor in France already recommended you his relative here, right?” said Jaekyung.

Before Dara can answer her, they’re already arrived at the studio.

 

**

 

Jiyong just arrived at the studio. Hyunbin, his manager, parked the car first before went into the studio.

“Ji, don’t forget that after this you have a photoshoot for allure, W, and a variety show at MBC.” Expained Hyunbin as they walked, Jiyong’s vision locked yo the girl she met at the airport. He can’t help but to be impressed with her beauty.

‘what is she doing here though?’ he thought.

‘Ji, yesterday you asked who is the designer who gonna have her debut right?” Hyunbin distracted Jiyong.

“here the picture of the designer, Bom-sshi sent her picture.” Hyunbin continued.

Jiyong looked at the picture closely. ‘it’s her!!’ he shouted in his head.

“arasso” he answered simply and really contradict with what happened in his head.